[Remote] Senior Digital Marketing Coordinator | Google Business + Google Ad
NoBull Marketing is seeking a highly experienced FULLY REMOTE Senior Digital Marketing Account Coordinator for our rapidly growing lawyer lead generation agency that's on a quest to reach $10,000,000 in revenue in the next 3 years.
Why You’ll Love NoBull Marketing:
1. We guarantee our results – our campaigns are guaranteed profitable in 3 months or less or they’re free! If you’re tired of trying to make vanity metrics like “clicks” and “impressions” sound impressive and are obsessed with running profitable campaigns but have been hamstrung by your current company’s “systems” and “policies”, NoBull Marketing is the place for you.
2. We’re committed to honesty & self-awareness - If you’re the type of person who values truth over gentle lies, the pursuit of character development over comfort, and desire to be surrounded by & uplifted by peers who value the same, NoBull Marketing is the place for you.
3. We value living our best lives over building the “best” business – Sacrificing yourself, your family, your hobbies, and your life energy to the goals of the business might be what’s considered “best” for driving bottom line ROI… but it’s not the only path to building a profitable business, and it’s certainly not our path. We believe business is done best when it operates in such a manner as to uplift the lives of its employees just as much as it uplifts the lives of its clients and shareholders. If you’d like to join a company that values helping you build your best life as much as it values building a great business, NoBull Marketing is the place for you.
Our Core Values:
- No lying... ever.
- Say the hard thing even when you don't want to.
- Own your outcomes.
- Pursue greater self awareness
- Find your "why" and live it.
- Raise up those around you.
What To Expect:
As the first employee, you'll be my right-hand man (or woman, or X), with emphasis on taking over all operations of Account Management /Client Management for our Google My Business and Google Ads lead generation services.
Over the long term, our hope is that this first hire will eventually become the Director of the Services department.
You’ll be responsible for:
1. Managing day to day client deliverables for up to 20 accounts
2. Creating monthly reports & delivering them
3. Responding to clients daily (striving for under 60 minutes)
4. Documenting process improvements
- Prior agency experience required, ideally 5 years
- 2+ years Google Ads campaign management experience
- 2+ years Google My Business/SEO campaign management experience
- Prior experience managing upwards to 20 digital marketing accounts
If you've worked for years at boring large scale digital agencies where your individual skills and talents have long been underappreciated and the idea of working on a small team to create something new while simultaneously building your own best life sounds like fun, let's talk.
This is a FULLY REMOTE role! We're big about building our best lives and believe that's best done while working from home. We're a "get your work done and don't ask questions" sort of place. If you thrive under self management, appreciate having clear deliverables, frequent feedback on how to improve, and opportunities to add your own unique value to the team while working fully remote, NoBull Marketing may be a great place for you!
- Health Insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Fully Remote role
- $60,000 to $100,000 dependent on experience
NoBull Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of NoBull Marketing is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
NoBull Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know