Become great at influencer marketing
Data-driven influencer marketing
By Siim Säinas, Chief Researcher & Founder of BrandHero
Course length: 3h 01min
Influencer marketing works – but only if you do it right
It’s not unusual to see folks reporting 11x ROI on influencer marekting – but it’s only true for data-driven people.
Siim Säinas – the instructor for this course – is looking at campaigns and their effectiveness as his day job, whether it’s integrated or social only campaigns. He’s put hundreds of hours of work and research into figuring out the optimal, data-driven way to go about influencer marketing.
He will teach you data-driven influencer marketing planning, identification, measurement, and ways to get the best return on your investment.
By the end of this course you will be able to confidently deliver meaningful results for your brand and business.
Get a lesson preview
This course solves your top challenges with influencer marketing
When it comes to influencer marketing, there are a lot of questions that need to be answered:
- What do you need to known about influencer marketing to begin with? What are the ins and outs?
- How to identify true influencers?
- When should you engage them for your campaign and when it’s not really a good idea to do that to begin with?
- How do you properly plan your campaign?
- How do you drive metrics that actually convert direct response outcomes?
- How do you choose the best in terms of synergy and brand fit?
- How do you build lasting relationships? A lot of these influencers tend to be very transactional-driven, so how do you actually make sure that they stick around?
- How do you amplify their content?
- How do you measure your campaign results when everything has been done and dusted?
- And how do you really develop something always on, or something that kind of benefits UGC?
All of these questions, and much more will be answered in this course.
After taking this course, you’ll:
- Understand the influencer marketing landscape and know when influencers are a good fit
- Learn how to plan well and avoid the common mistakes to maximize ROI
- Be able to identify and choose the best influencers; the ones who can truly tell unique brand stories
- Limit business risk through good compliance and amplify influencer assets to maximize reach
- Measure influencer effectiveness for brand and direct response objectives to know whom to build long term relationships with
I feel so much more confident in analysis and optimization after taking CXL’s courses.
I learn practical techniques that are applicable to any business from the best in class.
CXL Institute showed me how to go from no optimization program to a fully matured program, and how to handle all the nuances that pop up along the way.
If you want to take the next step from dabbling to becoming a real CRO practitioner, the CXL material (plus a lot of practice) will get you there.
Learn processes for getting consistent results from leaders in the field.
This course is essential for you if …
- You work in digital and social media marketing for a consumer brand or are preparing for a pitch.
- You want to maximise your return on investment with influencer marketing.
- You are a brand or agency marketer in pursuit of greater business results with influencers and creators.
This course is NOT for you if you…
- Your audience is dominantly in Mainland China, where Social media platforms are unique and require a different course altogether.
- You already conduct many influencer marketing campaigns. While this course shares some novel ideas, processes and data to seasoned influencer marketers, you might need additional lessons to fulfil your expectations.
- You expect material results from the first campaign. It takes several iterations of campaigns to gain the understanding of what works best for your brand and business.
10 years in Social with over 170 brands in more than 1,500 research and analytics projects. Worked with brands like Pepsi, Intel, H&M, VISA and Google. Work featured in New York Times. Established a method for WFA (World Federation of Advertisers) members to systematically build authentic consumer communities online. Pioneered a novel method how Social data is analysed till today by large agency networks in Omnicom and WPP. Member of ESOMAR.