This Service Level Agreement (“SLA”) between ConversionXL LLC (“CXL”, “us” or “we”) and users of the ConversionXL LLC Services (“you”) governs the use of the CXL under the provisions of the Terms of Service (the “Terms”).
Unless otherwise provided herein, this SLA is subject to the provisions of the Terms.
1. Service Commitment: 99.50% Uptime
CXL will use commercially reasonable efforts to make your CXL access available with a Monthly Uptime Percentage of at least 99.50% during any monthly billing cycle (the “Service Commitment”). Subject to the SLA Exclusions, if we do not meet the Service Commitment, you will be eligible to receive a Service Credit.
2. Support Response times
Response times apply during standard working hours (8am to 5pm Central Time US) only, unless the contract between the client and CXL specifically includes provisions for out of hours support. Support coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this SLA are as follows:
- Telephone support : 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday – Friday
- Email support: Monitored 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday – Friday
- Emails received outside of office hours will be collected, however no action can be guaranteed until the next working day
When the client raises a support issue with CXL, we promise to respond in a timely fashion. Response times are measured from the moment the client submits a support request via our online chat system or sends us an email.
Guaranteed response time is 1 hour.
“Maintenance” means scheduled Unavailability of CXL, as announced by us prior to CXL becoming Unavailable.
“Monthly Uptime Percentage” is calculated by subtracting from 100% the percentage of minutes during the month in which CXL was Unavailable. Monthly Uptime Percentage measurements exclude downtime resulting directly or indirectly from any SLA Exclusion.
“Service Credit” means a credit denominated in US dollars, calculated as set forth below, that we may credit back to an eligible account.
“Unavailable” and “Unavailability” mean when access to the CXL is unreachable due to CXL’s fault. The Monitoring Service reports of availability are currently available at http://stats.pingdom.com/6tsuivgiw1vl/2425393; provided that service issues or outages relating to any Exclusions (defined below) shall not be deemed as Unavailable Time.
4. Service Commitments and Service Credits
Service Credits are calculated as a percentage of the total charges due on your Enclave invoice for the monthly billing cycle in which the Unavailability occurred, applied proportionally to the Services that were Unavailable, in accordance with the schedule below:
- For Monthly Uptime Percentage less than 99.50% but equal to or greater than 99.0%, you will be eligible for a Service Credit of 10% of the charges attributable to the affected resources
- For Monthly Uptime Percentage less than 99.0%, you will be eligible for a Service Credit of 30% of the charges attributable to the affected resources
For example, if access is Unavailable for 25 minutes, you would be eligible for a Service Credit for 10% of that month’s cost.
We will apply any Service Credits only against future payments for the Services otherwise due from you. At our discretion, we may issue the Service Credit to the credit card you used to pay for the billing cycle in which the Unavailability occurred. Service Credits will not entitle you to any refund or other payment from CXL. A Service Credit will be applicable and issued only if the credit amount for the applicable monthly billing cycle is greater than one dollar ($1 USD). Service Credits may not be transferred or applied to any other account.
5. Sole Remedy
Unless otherwise provided in the Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy for any unavailability, non-performance, or other failure by us to provide the Services is the receipt of a Service Credit (if eligible) in accordance with the terms of this SLA.
6. Credit Request and Payment Procedures
To receive a Service Credit, you must submit a claim by emailing [email protected] To be eligible, the credit request must be received by us by the end of the second billing cycle after which the incident occurred and must include:
- the words “SLA Credit Request” in the subject line;
- the dates and times of each Unavailability incident that you are claiming;
- the account handle(s);
If the Monthly Uptime Percentage of such request is confirmed by us and is less than the Service Commitment, then we will issue the Service Credit to you within one billing cycle following the month in which your request is confirmed by us. Your failure to provide the request and other information as required above will disqualify you from receiving a Service Credit.
7. SLA Exclusions
The Service Commitment does not apply to any Unavailability:
- That results from a suspension or termination of the account, as described in the Terms;
- Caused by factors outside of our reasonable control, including any force majeure event, Internet access, or problems beyond the demarcation point of the CXL network;
- That results from any actions or inactions of you or any third party;
- That results from the equipment, software or other technology of you or any third party (other than third party equipment within our direct control);
- That results from any Maintenance.
If availability is impacted by factors other than those used in our Monthly Uptime Percentage calculation, then we may issue a Service Credit considering such factors at our discretion.