Become great at neuromarketing
Increase your conversions by understanding how your customers’ brain works
By André Morys, CEO & Founder @ konversionsKRAFT
Course length: 4h 00min
Some of the companies that train their teams at CXL Institute:
Increase your conversions by understanding how your customers’ brains work
To optimize conversion rates, you need to change buyer behavior. Learn how the human brain works and how to leverage that knowledge to increase sales.
This course is about more than just persuasion, cognitive biases and behavioral economics.
Get a lesson preview
In just 5 sessions, you’ll learn how to…
- Be more effective: Understand how the signal processing in the brain works so your message really gets into the mind of your audience.
- Control perception: You can control what and how the content of your websites and landing pages will be perceived.
- Raise buying motivation: Understand the influence of emotions and fears of your audience to increase the motivation to buy of your users.
Most online marketers apply consumer psychology superficially – like a tactic that you can just copy and paste
But the human brain is too complex. It often doesn’t work to apply tactics without understanding the deeper mechanisms.
In this course, André will give you an overview how the human brain is hardwired and how to leverage that knowledge for more conversions.
André uses a lot of practical examples to showcase you the application of the knowledge. By attending the course, you will also have fun with tasks and interaction.
This course is right for you if…
- You understand that a conversion is a result of a users behavior
- You are generally interested in psychology and customer experience
- You have already worked with psychological principles but maybe it didn’t work for you
This course is probably not for you if…
- You think you understand your customers’ behavior by using Google Analytics
- You think you need to do a lot of quick a/b tests instead of some really good ones
- You think psychology is just some esotheric stuff for UX nerds.
Skills you should have before taking this course
The course is suitable for everyone, but it helps to have:
- General understanding about usability / UX / CX
- Experience in optimization
- Experience in user research
André has been an optimizer for more than 20 years and has been sharing his passion for optimization with others for nearly 10 years as an international keynote speaker, blogger and author.
André is co-founder of the Global Optimization Group, a network of leading optimization agencies across the world. He is also a university lecturer and recently received an award as Germany’s Best Employer out of hundreds of participants.