Become great at Branding
Discover the formula to develop a brand that attracts customers effortlessly
By Flavilla Fongang,
Branding, Neuromarketing & Social Selling Course Instructor @ 3 Colours Rule
Course length: 1h 25min
Some of the companies that train their teams at CXL:
Why your brand is your most valuable long-term asset
The best product isn’t the key to dominating your market.
The strongest brand dominates.
In a crowded market, prospects have plenty of options that meet their rational needs.
And as your market matures, differentiating your product gets harder and harder. Features and services that once delighted customers become standard.
Get a lesson preview
Yesterday’s innovation is tomorrow’s commodity.
To win your market, you need to move beyond your product. Beyond your prospects’ rational needs.
You need to develop a brand that forms an emotional connection.
Which is exactly what you’ll learn to do in this course.
Soon you’ll have the skills to create a winning brand strategy, stay relevant through market evolution and increase the lifetime value of your customers. All with a proven, repeatable formula.
After taking this course, you’ll…
- Create a winning brand strategy that aligns with the ultimate desires of your dream clients
- Position your company as the obvious choice for your prospects
- Develop a memorable brand personality and effective messaging
- Form a strong, credible brand identity that attracts, engages and sticks with your prospects
- Develop an effective brand ecosystem to increase client loyalty and lifetime value
Skills you will master
Lots of foundational knowledge, and just the right timing with my current responsibilities in a company that I work for with the rebranding project.
Finally, a way to learn branding that doesn’t disappoint
Most books and resources on branding are a huge letdown:
- 300 pages of content that could be reduced to a single paragraph
- Overly simplistic, inactionable advice
- And worst of all, outdated examples with no relevance to your business
Not this course.
This course cuts straight to what’s important with actionable steps and relevant examples.
So you can develop a brand that attracts ideal clients, improves the effectiveness of your campaigns and thrives as your market evolves.
Learn to develop a winning brand strategy in 6 lessons:
1) Brand DNA: See how the most successful brands have used the brand DNA formula to scale nationally and internationally.
2) Brand soul: Learn the importance of having a brand vision and how to define your mission statement.
3) Brand positioning: Discover how to position your brand effectively to distinguish your business in a competitive market.
4) Brand messaging: Learn to create engaging brand messaging and brand experience through storytelling, personality and copywriting.
5) Brand identity: Learn how to choose logos, colors and fonts that align with your brand positioning and resonate with your prospects.
6) The magic of “Going Beyond”: Discover a unique approach to create a community of loyal clients and expand their lifetime value.
When you get your brand right, everything else gets easier
When you have a strong brand, you don’t need to have the best product. Just think about Starbucks: They may not have the best coffee in town, but they do have the longest lines.
With a strong brand, you don’t need to panic when competitors copy you.
They can copy your product, sure. But not your brand.
In other words, a strong brand can thrive through competitive challenges that put other brands out of business.
Once you’ve become a better brand strategist and applied this course’s lessons, the benefits — big and small — will ripple throughout your organization:
On a tangible level…
…your campaigns will become more effective with lower acquisition costs, shorter sales cycles and higher customer lifetime value.
On a not-so-tangible level…
…you’ll watch your team become more motivated as they work under a shared vision that they’re proud to be a part of. And eventually, your company will attract better talent.
Whether you want to expand internationally, or just want to increase your market share, this course will give you a complete formula to make it happen.
This course is essential for you if …
- You work in a B2C or B2B organization with average deal sizes of $10K and above
- You’re a CEO, CMO, or marketer who wants to grow your business value, attract bigger deals, reduce acquisition costs, shorten your sales cycle, attract high-value clients and develop a stronger company culture
- You want to improve your branding skills and learn new, effective marketing strategies
This course is NOT for you if…
- If you’re in a B2B with an average deal size much lower than $10K
- You are not looking to grow your business you represent
- You don’t have time to implement new brand and marketing strategies to grow the company
Skills you should have before taking this course
The course is for beginners and advanced marketers alike.
Whether you’ve read every book on branding, or this is your introduction to the topic, you’ll be a better brand strategist after taking this course.
Flavilla Fongang is the founder of the award-winning branding and marketing agency 3 Colours Rule.
When she’s not advising brands such as BBC, Flavilla gives keynote speeches, hosts the podcast Tech Brains Talk, and leads Tech London Advocates – Black Women in Tech.
Mercedes Benz gave Flavilla the “She’s Mercedes” businesswoman award and Linkedin named her as one of the most influential businesswomen.
Your full course curriculum
Show off your hard-earned skills and strengthen your profile.
LinkedIn found that people who add credentials to their profile receive 6x more profile views than those who don’t.
Add your certificates to your profile, share your accomplishments with the world, and join our alumni network.
Learn marketing on the job.
Get better results with networking.
Our Community gives you peer support for every marketing task you face. 90% of marketing tasks are not unique. Someone has already figured it out. Achieve more with less hassle.
- Access our library of thousands of marketing playbooks, each showing you how to do a specific marketing task in 10 steps or less, with real-time peer support.
- Join our community of marketing experts, ready to support you in getting that promotion or master new strategies, skills, and channels.
- Network with some of the world’s best marketers and companies and get noticed, hired, or endorsed.
Subscribe to CXL and get access
- 120+ courses (full list here) on all aspects of data-driven marketing (new courses added every month)
- 10 minidegrees that give you advanced level skills
- Community with 2000+ playbooks and peer-support
Got a team, multiple users? Get our Teams All-Access plan instead.
The CXL guarantee
- 7-day no questions asked money back period
- You can immediately apply learnings and improve your results.
Need help convincing your boss?
Subscribe to CXL
Get access to this and 100+ other training programs.
Learn Branding: FAQ
What will you learn in this course?
After taking this course you’ll…
- Understand the four core brand measurement concepts, what they tell you about wider brand performance, and how to pick the right metrics for your organisation to ensure your brand tracking is always actionable.
- Explore some of the tools available on the market for social listening, market research and website measurement, and how these tools can be used to pull together brand metrics.
- Infer strategy implications from brand metrics, and appreciate how they can guide improvements to marketing investments.
What does the course include?
Our Branding training includes 7 lessons, 1h 25min of video material, several assignments, and a final exam.
Are subtitles available for the lessons?
Lessons have English subtitles and transcriptions available.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
After taking this course, you will receive the Branding Certification from CXL, with credentials that you can add to your LinkedIn profile.
What is the refund policy?
All plans come with a 7-day refund period .
How long will it take for me to finish it
This is entirely up to you – it’s how many study hours per week you can put in. This course is 1h 25min long.