CXL is the premium marketing education destination.
Become great at
This certification training program teaches you all you need to know to compete on brand and win by radical differentiation.
- Create and refine a strategic brand identity
- Radically stand out and win on brand in an oversaturated market
- Master messaging, storytelling and digital psychology
- Create your community strategy and build one with confidence
- Immediately apply learnings with hundreds of playbooks
- Network and get peer support in our exclusive community
- Get certified and hired with our help
Minidegree length: 42h 08min
Program designed by
VP of Global Brand Marketing @ Indeed
Taught by top 1% brand marketers from companies like Indeed, Wistia and Microsoft.
What does your brand say about you? If anything
The biggest challenge for any business is to be top of mind. In saturated markets (read: every market) a strong brand is no longer a nice-to-have — it’s a life raft. It amplifies your performance marketing. It speeds up your sales cycles. And is your only sustainable way to get noticed, chosen and preferred.
Designed to help marketing professionals create and refine a strategic brand identity, this advanced certification program will give you deep marketing knowledge across key brand disciplines.
Go from standing still to standing out
There have never been more brands (and more noise) than today. Why should customers pick you? Competing on features, services, or pricing, might have worked until now — if you’re lucky. But not for long. The era of product-based differentiation on its way out. And prospects are desperate for someone, anyone, to stand out and make their decision easier.
Separate yourself from the dime-a-dozen wannabe brands vying for attention and future-proof your business. Discover the methodologies it takes to create a successful brand.
Brand marketing will determine if you sink or swim
What is a Minidegree program?
Course is a puzzle piece. Minidegree is the whole puzzle. It’s a complete training program that teaches you everything from A to Z and takes you on a path towards becoming the top 1% marketer.
All of our instructors are hand-picked and carefully vetted. Our approach is straightforward – every instructor needs to be the absolute best in the world at what they do.
After taking this minidegree, you’ll:
- Walk away with an 8-part framework you can use to craft a positioning story, helping you cut through the noise and carve out a market of one
- Apply a brand tracking system to get the data you need to meaningfully measure brand awareness, engagement and ROI
- Know how to nurture your audience and create brand advocates using 5 lesser-known audience-building strategies and techniques
- Develop a multi-platform content strategy that matches the strengths of your brand, improving reach and engagement
- Nail your product messaging and craft powerful, research-backed brand stories that resonate with your customers
- Transform your business into a differentiated brand, with a tactical plan to connect with customers beyond the purchase
You’re already competing on brand. Now get the tools it takes to win.
You don’t need the best product to win on brand. Smaller companies with inferior products all around you are making a killing. Why? Because of their brand.
Drift wasn’t necessarily the best in their category, but their brand strategy led them to win it. Nurturing the brand is what separates winners from losers. And anyone can win on brand with the right tools.
Most brand marketing courses only skim the surface. They tell you ‘why’ and leave you guessing your way through the rest. We show you ‘how’.
If you’re a marketer, you need to be a brand marketer.
You can’t be a marketer who doesn’t get brand — no matter how technical you are. Analyst, SEO specialist, product, growth. Every function of sales and marketing gets a whole lot easier with a brand marketing toolkit in your pocket. From targeting more effectively to watching your ad spend go further.
You’ve been fed the idea that brand is this fluffy discipline that can’t be measured or learned. Only in amateur hands.
At the end of the Brand Marketing Minidegree, you’ll have the processes, tools, and transferrable techniques to level up your brand — no matter your industry or role.
CXL has lead to more professional growth than any other year of my life. The best educational investment I have ever made.
Regarding my job today, I learned more with three courses in CXL than I did during three years in top European business courses.
CXL is my go-to platform if I want to learn anything about marketing. Purely because the content is so good. Taught by leading practitioners in their field.
If you are serious about learn your topic properly then these courses are for you. The minidegrees are worth every penny. It is an investment in you.
Been a long-time reader of the CXL blog and just started my first Minidegree (Brand Marketing), just attended CXL 10.
I’m just absolutely blown away by the quality of content and thought CXL puts into their experiences. Count me as a lifelong customer.
CXL has helped me tremendously in my journey to become the best digital marketer I can be.
It has opened my eyes to the capabilities of tools like GTM and Google Sheets. You guys have humbled me by teaching me that there’s so much more to learn!
CXL is just the best place to grow for a marketer. I learned more in a few months via CXL than what I learned in 8, 9 months on my own.
CXL gave my team the tools to create and run a successful growth team. We were running tests without any thought behind them.
I now have the methodology to be more successful in my day-to-day tasks, and to further my career.
CXL showed me how to go from no optimization program to a fully matured program, and how to handle all the nuances that pop up along the way.
~40+ hours of on-demand, no-fluff videos & study material to take you from brand theorist to expert
6 cumulative tracks. 19 expert practitioners. ~45 hours of hands-on lessons.
All our instructors are hand-picked, and carefully vetted. Our approach is straightforward – every instructor needs to be the absolute best in the world at what they do.
Minidegree content is a curation of self-paced video courses, so you can learn at a speed that suits your schedule.
Our last section of the Brand Marketing minidegree is a send-off from Jennifer Warren of Indeed.
How long will it take me to complete this minidegree?
This is entirely up to you – it’s how many hours per week you can put in. If you have 2-4 hrs/week available for learning, it might take you around 3 months. If you can do 10-15 hrs/week, you can knock it out in 1 month.
Show off your hard-earned skills and strengthen your profile
LinkedIn found that people who add credentials to their profile receive 6x more profile views than those who don’t.
Add your certificates to your profile, share your accomplishments with the world, and join our alumni network.
Learn marketing on the job.
Get better results with networking.
Playbook community gives you peer support for every marketing task you face. 90% of marketing tasks are not unique. Someone has already figured it out. Achieve more with less hassle.
- Access our library of thousands of marketing playbooks, each showing you how to do a specific marketing task in 10 steps or less, with real-time peer support.
- Join our community of marketing experts, ready to support you in getting that promotion or master new strategies, skills, and channels.
- Network with some of the world’s best marketers and companies and get noticed, hired, or endorsed.
Subscribe to CXL and get access
- 90+ courses (full list here) on all aspects of data-driven marketing (new courses added every month)
- 10 minidegrees that give you advanced level skills
- Playbook community with 2500+ instructions and peer-support
Got a team, multiple users? Get our Teams All-Access plan instead.
The CXL guarantee
- 7-day no questions asked money back period
- You can immediately apply learnings and improve your results.
Need help convincing your boss?
Subscribe to CXL
All plans come with a 7-day trial for $1.
Get access to this and 90+ other training programs.