Your revenue operations (RevOps) are essential to hitting your revenue goals.
Without them, there’s no clear way to diagnose and optimize the performance of your sales and marketing efforts.
In a sense, they’re like vital signs but for your company. They track metrics to measure its health and allow you to diagnose your performance, pinpoint problems, and even identify opportunities with them.
I’m not the only one who’s caught on to this reality.
In the competitive business environment of 2023, having a great product is table stakes for building a profitable business at scale.
Many companies have great products, but struggle to keep the lights on. While many factors determine whether a business thrives or shutters, your market positioning strategy plays a critical role.
Around 30,000 new products launch every year. Most of them fail.
The biggest reasons? Poor product-market fit, positioning, and messaging. Effectively, they don’t understand their customer, nor where to play or how to win.
Many companies are so focused on building the perfect product that they put off their growth efforts until it’s too late.
How do you go from good to great? How do you remain relevant as your competition continues to gain more market share?
When technology and the business landscape shift rapidly, there’s a consequence: companies that embrace innovation have a huge advantage over those that don’t.
Studies show only 5% of B2B buyers are ready to buy right now. You can’t force the other 95% into a buying position by spamming them with nurture sequences.
No business starts out with the goal of blending in. Yet, standing out from the competition is one of the biggest challenges entrepreneurs and marketers continue to face.
Wanting to be different from your competition is one thing, but how do you achieve it? The answer, in many cases, can be found in creating an effective differentiation strategy.
Kyle Poyar, VP of Growth at OpenView, said it clearly: “pricing is your most powerful and most immediate lever to accelerate growth.”
Changes in pricing are bound to have an impact on performance. It’s a mechanism that can change your business’s trajectory, but it doesn’t get enough attention.
Who. What. When. Where. Why. Answer the proverbial “Five W’s” through storytelling, and you’ll build meaningful connections with your audience. Fail to do so, and you’ll likely lose their attention.
Not every piece of content needs to tell a story. Applying storytelling in the right place, at the right time, in the right way makes all the difference.
When Warren Buffett coined the term “economic moat”, he stated that the products that have wide, sustainable moats around them, are the ones that deliver rewards to investors.
That’s why determining the competitive advantage of any company is key to investing, to which moats were initially tethered: a bigger moat makes a stock a better bet.
But the implications are broader, for companies large and small. An effective moat doesn’t require Amazon’s distribution network or Microsoft’s monopolistic software strategy.
More than 60% of marketers use 20+ marketing tools on a regular basis according to Airtable. For email marketing alone, more than half of small businesses use two or more tools according to Litmus.
On top of this, the number of sales and marketing tools each company uses is forecasted to continue to increase rapidly as the number of available tools and the amount of customer data grows.
At the same time, according to Mulesoft, only 28% of tools a company uses are integrated with other tools. More tools, more data, but limited integration—can you spot the issue here?