Blue Acorn iCi is the only digital consumer experience company combining analytics, ecommerce, content management, and full-service commerce operations. No other company brings together engineers, data scientists, retail experts, designers and strategists to create seamless, memorable and scalable customer experiences.
Through our integrated capabilities and unparalleled expertise, Blue Acorn iCi makes content and commerce more effective for legacy brands and digital natives alike, including Le Creuset, Casper, Food Lion, Charter, Ticketmaster, and Panera. Join our incredible team as we successfully deliver extraordinary digital experiences. We are truly a one of a kind company!
Blue Acorn iCi is looking for an Optimization Analyst to join our fast-growing analytics team. The Optimization Analyst is responsible for end-to-end ecommerce optimization solutions including identifying, designing, implementing, measuring and analyzing performance of data-driven ecommerce strategy. This role will serve the analytical and strategic needs for our optimization clients, assisted by front end developers and designers as applicable.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in A/B, MVT, and personalization testing. The candidate should have experience using testing and analytics technologies such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Optimizely, Google Optimize, Dynamic Yield, etc. Exact position/title/responsibility to be determined by experience-level.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide on-going and ad hoc analysis to generate insights and recommendations to internal stakeholders as well as clients
- Exhibit strong client-facing communication and training capabilities, especially as it pertains to distilling complex digital analytics topics into concise recommendations
- Analyze and optimize the customer journey, utilizing a variety of data sources (offline/online, 1st/3rdparty) across channels (onsite, in app, email, store, etc.)
- Provide our enterprise-level clients with strategic data-driven analysis, insight, and recommendations on how to prioritize testing and personalization efforts
- Drive testing backlog creation, prioritization, and roadmap
- Generate analytically-sound test ideas based on data deep-dives, experimental design principles, UX/UI research, and behavioral economics
- Analyze test results, perform statistical significance testing to communicate lift and confidence intervals for the Primary KPI
- Sift through secondary metrics and segments to uncover hidden patterns and recommendations for targeting or future testing
- Design, launch, and report on A/B, MVT, and personalization campaigns in tools like Adobe Target, Optimizely, etc with the help of front end developers and designers
- 2 + years of relevant optimization/analytics experience
- Creativity and innovation skills
- Advanced knowledge of ecommerce strategy
- Relationship, collaboration, and communication skills
- Technical, business, leadership, and financial acumen
- Presentation skills
- User/Usability testing experience
- Advanced data analysis and reporting
Full Time, Non-Temporary Employees enjoy a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, disability, paid time off, 401(k), and more! Additional perks vary by location.
Blue Acorn iCi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Blue Acorn iCi complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
California applicants: Please click here for CCPA disclosures.
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know