Digi-Conversion Rate Optimization Manager
Bondora is a leading European fintech, and we're looking for a driven Digi-Conversion Rate Optimization Manager to join our growing marketing team to empower millions of people to achieve their financial goals and live life on their own terms.
Our next milestone is to reach 1M happy customers and 100M net fee revenue by the end of 2023. You can be part of the growth journey by managing the Bondora landing pages and websites optimization and A/B testing to maximize the conversion rates.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing, executing & A/B testing hypothesis-driven experiments on Bondora landing pages to have a significant impact on conversion;
- Come up with ideas to improve analytics and optimize processes to test hypotheses faster and more profitably;
- Owning and organizing end-to-end delivery, you’ll be working closely with the marketing team, product owners, copywriters, designers and developers, to ensure the delivery of campaign landing pages and websites are on track and on time;
- Monitor and improve CRO reporting;
- Research the market and implement best practices in growth processes;
- Supporting marketing team with landing pages creation.
You will get:
- An opportunity to experience the excitement and challenges of a fast-growing fintech company;
- To work in a team of motivated, supportive and determined people;
- The chance to skyrocket your potential in a continually evolving environment;
- Market-leading pay – We keep our headcount low and only hire the best.
We're looking for:
- A team player with a can-do attitude;
- A proactive and independent colleague with great decision-making skills;
- Proven track record in digital optimization, digital marketing, or customer research/insights/psychology;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- High level of attention to details;
- An understanding of Google Analytics, AB testing and research methods;
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
Sounds like you? Then read on:
The next steps:
- Send us your CV to [email protected]
- After reviewing your application, you will have a call with Chief of Marketing Officer.
- After the call, you can do the home assignment to test your skills and complete an online personality and problem-solving survey to see if you're the right fit for the role.
- Then you’ll meet the team at Bondora HQ.
- Then the final decision is made.
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know