Product Marketing Manager
Multiple locations in Europe
Are you a rockstar product marketer looking for your next big challenge? Well, we have just the job for you…
Sitting at the intersection of Product and our Go-to-Market teams, Product Marketing at Pleo gets to work on some of the most exciting parts of the entire business, from better understanding our customers and researching the market landscape, to delivering epic product launches and producing killer marketing collateral.
Keep on reading if you’re looking for a high-impact role, working with a customer-obsessed and (we like to think) super friendly team.
You’ll thrive in this role if…
- You already have a deep understanding of product marketing best practices and emerging trends.
- You leave no stone unturned when it comes to conducting market, competitor and customer research to gather insights and assess market opportunities.
- You’re experienced in creating value propositions and messaging strategies.
- You’ve led product and feature launches from conception phase to announcement and adoption.
- You know how to provide solid market intel for Product using best-in-class tools.
- You are curious, technologically savvy and not afraid of getting hands-on in the details. You probably dismantled things as a child, to see how they worked. You want to know how things work!
- You know how to design an experiment and measure what matters
- You’re a strong communicator, be it writing copy for marketing collateral or presenting to the rest of the business.
Things you’ll be doing
- Partner with Product, Sales and the wider Marketing team to plan routes to market.
- Become a subject matter expert for your area of the Pleo product.
- Partner with Product to build, ship and grow features that our customers will love.
- Ensure content and campaign strategies are centered around Pleo customers buying needs.
- Be responsible for the creation and launch of product playbooks such as: market requirements, sales enablement plans and launch plans.
- Oversee the process for creating product positioning, value propositions and messaging that resonates with our buying audience.
- Become a conduit between Product and the GTM teams (Sales, Success, Marketing, RevOps) at Pleo, ensuring departments are aligned and working towards the same goals.
t Pleo means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending. Based on some pretty amazing Series C-round investment in 2021 we think we're onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that's Pleo. Today we are a 380+ team, from over 53 nations, sitting in our Copenhagen HQ, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid, Montreal, or Lisbon offices – and quite a few full-time remotes in 16 other countries! Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance. If you don't work in the office with us we'll help you get up the best remote setup possible, and will fly you in once a quarter for team camps.
Things to look up about us
Sometimes, we win awards 🤩 🏆
If you want to know how we hire company-wide, there's a post on our blog.
Or have a sneak peek into what happens when get together for Pleo Team Camp on our YouTube 👈🏾
Check out what we think about the realities of working remotely on our blog.
No one says it quite like our customers. Hear what they have to say this week on Trustpilot.
Also, check out Glassdoor if you'd like to hear about us from other people.
PS. we treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our application system - any correspondence should come from there! Our lovely support isn't able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone 🙂
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know