Senior Front-End and A/B Testing Developer
Title: Senior Front-End and A/B Testing Developer
Target work week: Minimum of 20 hours a week (based on Vietnam time zone)
Reports to: CRO Director
Location: Remote - Work From Home
Salary Range: Depends on your last drawn salary (please indicate it upon application)
We are looking for a highly experienced Senior Front-End and A/B Testing Developer to join our growing marketing team!
In this exciting role, you will develop and optimize content for our clients' websites and key landing pages. You will change the content, formatting, and functionality of landing pages based on designs from our in-house design team and QA all page variations. This role is instrumental in providing the best possible experience for our prospects and customers and improve our clients' digital performances.
We’ve been experiencing massive growth over the past 7 years of being in business and this growth has led to the opening of a new Senior Front-End and A/B Testing Developer role that has a ton of upwards potential for the right person. You would have the opportunity to work with the company’s senior executives and the CEO himself!
We help education companies enroll more of the right students for less with Google AdWords. For more than 3 years, Grow Enrollments has been attracting the right students to the right educational opportunities with our proven Education SEM Connector System, a refined methodology built exclusively for online & campus educational institutions. We’ve already helped more than 120,000 students find their path to progress and, in turn, helped our educational clients grow faster.
- Optimize websites for speed and scalability
- Develop web pages, landing pages, e-commerce experiences, and front-end experiences for our clients' sites
- Develop QA and implement any edits
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Organize and document the code you create
- Fluent both in written and spoken English
- 2+ years of experience as A/B Test Developer
- Coded tests in tools such as Google Optimize, VWO, Sitespect, Unbounce, Optimizely, etc.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML and CSS
- Experience with frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation
- Understanding of CRO process and framework
- Understanding of best practices for UI and UX for websites
- Understanding of version, repository, and project management tools like Jira, asana, etc.
- Experience working with an agency
Good to have:
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics and how tracking works (goals and events)
- Experience with WordPress and Hubspot
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know