Conversion Optimisation Specialist (ecommerce)
- Opportunity for accelerated growth in this role
- Work From Home or our Melbourne office. Remote position considered (Australia/NZ only).
- Work with leading Australian and international brands as clients
- Join the ecommerce optimisation boom at leading Ecommerce Conversion Optimisation (CRO) & Experimentation agency
- Energetic entrepreneurial environment and mission driven team
Are you a digital marketing specialist, CRO specialist, UX researcher, inisghts analyst, or ecommerce specialist who loves working on eCommerce websites, enjoys uncovering online behaviour insights, applying them to drive website conversions? Do you love helping clients grow and want to be part of an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial team? Read on to find out more.
Conversionry is a global Conversion Optimisation (CRO) & Ecommerce Experimentation agency. We partner with leading Australian and international brands and help them extract more revenue from the same traffic by making data and evidence the priority, eliminating gut-feel and delivering world class experimentation programs.
Founded 6 years ago from a bedroom, the aim was to help businesses increase conversions. Today, we’re privileged to work with leading brands which include Australian Unity, HBF, Kogan, Huxbaby, Swissline, The Goodnight Co, Gameology and many more.
We're looking for a digital marketing specialist, CRO specialist or UX researcher, eager to grow and upskill their digital analysis and optimisation skills and grow within the company.
Reporting to the Optimisation Lead, you’ll be responsible for analysing quantitative customer journeys, AB & MVT experiments, qualitative behavioural data, and Email marketing data.
- As a Conversion Optimisation Specialist, your main objective is to actively use data and visitor behaviour to analyze and lift our clients’ website or app performance, continually unlocking untapped areas of revenue potential and optimizing both conversion rate and UX.
- You'll be using various analytics and website behaviour tools to find insights through process-driven analysis/research, identifying leaks in the buying journey. With a customer first lens, you will optimise features with a view to improve user engagement, acquisition and retention goals.
- Work closely with the Optimisation Lead, UX design and Copywriting teams to generate innovative and bold test ideas for design and copy, based on your insights.
- Communicate your insights and results through impeccable client reports and presentations.
- Analysing performance of AB and MVT tests, to derive further insights and decisions
- Owning end-to-end delivery, you’ll work directly with our project manager, copywriters, designers and developers to produce rigorously tested, implementation-ready featuresand tests
Skills we’re looking for
- At least 1-2 years experience in a digital agency or consultancy as digital marketing specialist, CRO specialist or UX researcher or related role
- You’re highly analytical, and love hunting through analytics data to find out what’s wrong and what’s working
- Experience with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Picky with design. You have an eye for design detail and can recognise good website and app design/UX in seconds.
- You can create stunning reports and presentations in Powerpoint
- Worked with modern project management tools like Trello or Asana. Proficient in Excel
- Bonus: Experience with AB Testing and Experimentation
- Bonus: Experience working with any or all of these website backends - Shopify, Magento, Bigocmmerce, Woocommerce, etc
- Bonus: Exposure to heat mapping tools like Hotjar & Full Story
- Bonus: Exposure to AB testing tools (Optimizely, VWO, Google Optimize, etc).
What We Can Offer You:
- Immediate start available, choice of Work from home or from our Melbourne office
- Opportunity for accelerated growth in this role.
- Rewarding compensation package
- Regular mentoring program
- Work in a friendly, supportive team culture and environment
- Coveted funky offices in the heart of Melbourne, in the digital hub of Cremorne.
- Education budget to attend conferences, courses, etc for your learning and professional development
- At Conversionry, we love, value and invest in our people. We don’t hire people to be followers or robots. We empower future leaders.
Apply now with your updated CV.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out to us on [email protected]
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know