CXL Job Board
Apply to roles in Analytics, CRO and Marketing
Displaying 1 - 1 of 1
Conversion Rate Data Analyst
WebstaurantStore, the world’s largest online restaurant supply company, is hiring a full-time Conversion Rate Data Analyst to join our Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) team. This role is meant for a curious, data-driven, and creative individual who can enhance our team’s skillset by analyzing our A/B test data. This individual will be critical in supporting the CRO team and taking our test analysis to the next level!
We are looking for candidates who have experience within any of the following areas: data analysis, Google Analytics 360, conversion rate optimization, A/B testing, and statistics.
The Conversion Rate Data Analyst’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyze A/B tests thoroughly to identify trends and patterns in the data using Google Analytics segments and custom dimensions
- Utilize tools such as Google Analytics 360, Google Optimize, and Google Data Studio
- Serve as a subject matter expert in our e-commerce A/B test data
- Monitor tests during the testing periods to ensure data is being accurately collected and reported
- Partner with our SEO Analyst to ensure tests reach statistical significance within Google Optimize and our Internal Testing Tool
- Work with CRO Analysts to determine appropriate metrics to measure and KPIs for tests
- Use quantitative and qualitative analysis skills to recommend on-site changes based on test data
- Communicate data driven insights to the CRO team as well as external stakeholders
- Ability to tell a story behind the numbers and answer the “why” behind the test data
- Ability to thoroughly analyze user behavior and data through our marketing funnel
- Write and document test results, findings, and recommendations as needed
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria below but still are interested in the job, please apply. We understand that nobody checks every box, and we’re looking for someone excited to join the team!
- Analytical Thinker. We need a self-starter who loves to dive into test data and answer the why behind the results. This individual needs to be comfortable processing data to conduct in-depth analyses.
- Detail Oriented. This role requires in-depth analysis, reviewing test data, and peer reviewing. We are looking for an individual who is attentive, precise, and meticulous.
- Ability to Follow Direction. This role requires working with teammates and senior team members. The candidate should be able to take direction, complete assigned tasks in an efficient manner, and work closely with their team leader.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit. Takes it upon themselves to find ways to add value to the team and business. Self-motivated and creative in their quest to find actionable insights and innovative solutions. Comfortable creating their own innovative ways to analyze test data and constantly looks for ways to improve processes.
- Strong Communication Skills. This role requires the ability to advocate for CRO, share ideas, and speak to non-experts about what we do. The ideal candidate is well-spoken and able to talk confidently about test data to teammates, stakeholders, and executives when necessary.
- Desire to Learn. Success in A/B testing relies on not only on analysis, but also the ability to test hypotheses, draw connections, visualize data, and communicate clearly with colleagues and stakeholders. We test to improve on-site conversion rates, but also to learn more about how users interact with our site features.
Essential Skill Requirements:
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing, with at least 2+ years A/B testing or performing in-depth data analyses in Google Analytics or other data sets
- Strong analytical skill set
- Highly proficient in the Google Analytics suite (specifically Google Analytics 360, Google Optimize, and Google Data Studio)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Highly motivated, self-starter, and positive attitude
- Results driven, curious, and loves working with data
- General knowledge of conversion rate optimization and A/B testing
- Prior experience with e-commerce marketing or SEO
- Experience with testing software (Google Optimize, Optimizely, etc.)
- Solid understanding of User Experience (UX)
- Experience managing dashboards in Google Data Studio or PowerBI
- Proficiency in statistics
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay + opportunity for annual bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance, gym membership reimbursement, 401k with company match
- Paid time off and paid maternity leave
- Home office equipment provided
- Flexible work schedule
- Opportunity to grow skills as you work alongside experienced digital marketers and data analysts
Remote work qualifications
- Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection. Cable or fiber internet connections (at least 25mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred, as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used to perform day-to-day tasks.
- Access to a home router and modem.
- A dedicated home office space that is noise- and distraction-free. The space should have strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (wired connection is preferred, if possible).
- A valid, physical address (apartment, suite, etc.). PO Boxes are not supported, as a physical address is required for you to receive your computer equipment.
- The desire and ability to work and communicate with other team members via chat, webcam, etc.
- Legal residents of one of the following states: (AK, AL, AR, AZ, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NH, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WI, WV, and WY). H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only.
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know