CXL Job Board
Apply to roles in Analytics, CRO and Marketing
Displaying 1 - 20 of 26
Speero is an experimentation agency.
We focus on elevating experimentation as a method to increase revenue, delight customers and users, and improve business decision making generally. We raise the value, performance and awareness of the work done by experimentation teams. We do this by improving experimentation processes, measurement, and education. As a result, experimentation departments' influence grows among other business units, the c-suite and the wider industry.
We are looking for a
In this role, you will be responsible for marketing our 30+ person agency across the UK, US, and Australia to hit our commercial goals as well as achieving our company vision.
This is a remote position open to European time zones.
Markteing manager's responsibilities:
- Develop and implement the agency marketing strategy and campaigns.
- Create quarterly plans, budgets, and calendars to execute the marketing campaigns
- Manage PR, social media, YouTube video content, paid media, events, sponsorships, content, speaking engagements, and SEO activities.
- Create in-depth, quality content on experimentation topics (blog posts, whitepapers, original research, case studies, newsletters, ghostwritten opinion pieces, etc.) and distribute.
- Manage third-party marketing agencies/vendors.
- Manage and develop initiatives to build the profiles of our team, clients, and the wider experimentation community.
- Develop the Speero brand and work to improve brand awareness and positioning in English-speaking countries.
- Manage and update the website, ensuring it accurately reflects our vision, offering, and culture, and that it serves as a hub for the company’s content and inbound interest.
- Brief creative work and provide feedback to ensure it’s ‘on-brand.’
- Work with in-house experts to develop agency IP such as models, audits, or processes.
- Track and report on marketing spending, assessing ROI of campaigns.
- Coach staff for speaking engagements and ensure presentation content is in line with key messages.
- Develop partnerships with external tool and agency vendors to create cross-promotion opportunities.
- Improve our Martech stack and make efficiencies in how we run marketing.
- Ensure employees have an excellent understanding of Speero’s position in the market, and that they are able to represent the brand to any stakeholder.
- Monitor our competitors and industry within different markets. Modify our marketing messages based on research, to work in new/changing markets, or for new segments.
Desired skills and experience for successful candidate:
- 5+ years marketing experience, ideally in B2B.
- Experience within the conversion optimization agency space would be advantageous.
- Exceptional writing style and proofreading skills.
- Broad hands-on marketing experience across a range of channels.
- Willing to get stuck in and get things done.
- Ability to project manage multiple marketing activities and execute them on time.
- Great at building relationships across the team, with marketing vendors, content guests, and partners.
Advantages of working for us:
Work on exciting stuff! The world is your playground. We have exciting clients and interesting projects. It's incredible how much you learn by seeing the kitchen side of so many companies.
Personal development. We support your growth with mentorship, necessary books and courses. You will have full access to the CXL Institute learning platform. You get to work with people that push you to become better. Our mission is to elevate experimentation, what it means for our clients but most importantly for our team, which means you.
Freedom. No one will micromanage you. We don't have fixed hours; we have deadlines. Every week we set goals and report what we did. You have the freedom to take on and lead new projects within the company as long as they support our overall goals.
Speero standard benefits include:
28 days of annual vacation + your national holidays
Monthly gym/physical activity fees reimbursement
Unlimited access to CXL courses + budget for other training opps of your choice
28 days sick leave policy
Flexible working hours
Regular coaching sessions
Team events, even virtual if needed
Wynter.com, the product marketing research platform, is looking for a high performing Product Owner who's key in the delivery of product capabilities.
As a Product Owner at Wynter.com you’ll be responsible for product planning, requirement refinement, user story writing, helping launch new products and revolutionize our industry. You’ll collaborate closely with not just our engineering team, but almost every other department and help get to the nitty gritty of what we should build and then help our customers use it.
- Collaborate with the product manager on the product roadmap priorities and product design, taking into consideration customers’, end users’, and internal stakeholders’ inputs and needs.
- Drive the execution and delivery of product enhancements through engineering and QA.
- Be comfortable filling in the details of user stories and requirements where needed to ensure the intent of the feature meets expectations.
- Break down feature enhancements into discrete story cards and epics and prioritize them into sprints for delivery.
- Serve as a member of the scrum team to ensure that story cards have adequate definition, acceptance criteria, and have accurate estimates.
- Run agile ceremonies such as scrums, backlog grooming, story mapping, cross-functional review, iteration planning meetings, and retrospectives.
- Ensure that the development team has at least 2 sprints worth of well-defined work prioritized and estimated.
- Track agile velocity to ensure roadmaps are achievable and consistent with team capacity.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience working with software development teams.
- Advanced proficiency in modeling high-level story maps, workflows by persona, user journey maps, and more.
- Proficient in breaking stories down with acceptance criteria.
- Excellent soft skills and collaborative spirit.
- Experience with agile methodologies and tools like ClubHouse, Figma, and Amplitude.
- Experience in a fully remote environment.
- Be organized, ahead of schedule, communicative, and accountable.
- Be a master persuader. This role requires you to influence cross functional teams without formal authority.
- Be able to communicate the software development cycle confidently, accurately, and honestly.
We're completely unique, nobody else is doing what we're doing - yet we're solving a massive problem, and can add massive value.
- Competitive compensation
- Manage your own time and approach to work
- Have a say in what is being developed and how
- As much autonomy as you are able to handle
- Get connected to top players in the global adtech / SaaS community
- Pay structure: Base salary
- 28 days paid vacation + holidays
Head of Growth
Want to become a CMO at your dream company? We'll help you get there.
Come work for us for 2-3 yrs, we'll give you all the responsibility you can handle (far more than what you'd get in a big organization) + help you build your personal brand.
We'll put our marketing muscle behind making you famous and highlighting the good work you do.
This will unlock your next dream role.
The challenge we can offer
CXL is an elearning company focused on digital marketing. It's 90% recurring revenue, so similar to a SaaS business.
We’re a small but ambitious business, with big impact. We punch above our weight.
Since our inception in 2011 we’ve made a name for ourselves as the top resource for conversion optimization expertise. We've built a reputation as THE destination for data-driven marketing training.
We run 2 world class conferences each year - CXL Live and Elite Camp (or used to before covid).
We’re self-funded, profitable, and have been growing every single year around 40-45%. We’re proud of that, but we want to grow faster.
We deliver known quality, and have a strong brand - among those who know us. There are a lot of fans out there.
Challenge #1: Awareness.
We should be bigger than we are. Our stuff is the best. More people should know about us. When companies consider online training providers, we’re often not among the names considered - since they don’t know about us, nor how our offering is superior.
What’s been working for us in marketing is content / SEO and our email list. We need to double down on what’s working AND we need to build out new repeatable acquisition channels.
We do some paid acquisition (external agency), have dabbled in account based marketing and other stuff, but we can do more.
Creativity has not been our strong suite in marketing. Lots of room to improve here. Our organic social media game is lame.
We need to show up better in places where potential customers hang out, we need to do better to get the word out, and do more effective branding (we take the hostile brand route) and stronger positioning.
We need a well thought-out marketing strategy, strong direct response marketing to get more leads, and savvy execution.
Sea of sameness is everywhere around us. Most companies say the exact same things about themselves, and run similar ads. We’re not looking for a cookie-cutter approach. We want to be different, bold, even outrageous, smart about creating awareness, prompting consideration, and driving conversion.
Behind the scenes we're building the next generation of elearning (codename Adeft, will be launched as CXL Playbooks). Private beta launch will be May 2021. This will open up a blue ocean for us.
Challenge #2: retention.
We're kind of like a gym. Just buying a gym membership doesn't make your muscles bigger. You need to go in, and lift weights.
Same with CXL. Subscription alone won't improve people's skills. They need to dedicate time for learning. Most don't do that. We need better onboarding processes, and do what it takes to improve customer retention.
We need to run a lot of experiments.
If this sounds like the kind of challenge you’d love, we want to talk to you.
ABOUT THE JOB AND THE WORK
You will own our growth strategy, and its execution. You will work all growth levers - not just more traffic or better conversions.
Your key metrics are revenue and profit generated through marketing AND retention/churn. We don’t care about vanity metrics.
You will have a team to work with (1 content marketer, 1 community manager, external agencies and contractors, and we need to hire lead gen / marketing people after you start), but we expect you to be hands-on yourself as well. You bring senior level skills and experience, and lead by example. Strong people and vendor management skills are needed - you achieve many of your goals through them.
You need to be resourceful. We have money, but there are limits on how much we can spend. Constraints are great fuel for creativity. You’ll get support and resources from your team and the CEO to execute on good ideas. We’re always down to run experiments.
Fundamentally, we need to bring more qualified people to the front of the funnel by increasing awareness, and then convert them - while measuring everything.
In addition to strategy work, you’ll focus on practical day-to-day work like campaign planning and execution, working with external agencies, creating partnerships, finding distribution partners, identifying opportunities in our analytics. You’ll also be expected to regularly detail progress, setbacks, and marketing insights for the whole company.
Because we are innovating and growing so aggressively, it feels like a startup, where wearing many hats comes with the territory. This keeps us sharp and makes sure there’s never a dull day.
We absolutely believe the right person can point us in the right direction, guide us, come up with campaigns, be resourceful enough to get them produced, manage the process, study the results, course correct, revamp, and try more things.
We’re a small company, and a single person can have a huge impact here. We’ll also make sure we help you achieve your personal goals and career objectives along the way. We are here to support you.
Identify and test new customer acquisition opportunities
Identify opportunities and run experiments to increase customer retention
Grow our organic traffic through better content, SEO, programmatic
Set up and optimize campaigns across multiple platforms, including search, display, social, email, video, and mobile formats to drive sales
Work to understand "must have" customer value, and work to bring more of the right customers to this experience
Run as many experiments as we have bandwidth for
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
Craft relevant deals and partnerships to speed up our growth
Work with and manage other growth specialists in the team
Work with our product team to make CXL the go-to place in the world for data-driven marketing training
Work on shaping our brand and positioning
Do what it takes to move the needle
We're looking for an experienced marketing leader.
- Strong individual results at multiple companies
- Strong team management and leadership skills
You've grown lead volume and customer base for a B2B (subscription) product. You’re hungry for more. You want to be able to tell the story of your next success.
You're highly proactive, can generate tons of ideas, and can get them done. You value execution speed and experimentation. You’re technical.
You have a voice and an opinion. You generate content - maybe you like to write, or be on camera, whatever is your jam. You're visible on social.
You get all aspects of marketing - lead gen, content marketing, direct response, conversion optimization, you know good copy, understand growth loops, and intent based marketing.
You’re really good at what you do, and can demonstrate it.
You’ll report directly to the CEO.
Desired background and skill set:
- You've scaled traffic, experimented with marketing funnels and customer acquisition channels to find profitable ways to grow faster
- Expert at paid acquisition (Google Ads, Facebook etc) and SEO, strong content marketing experience
- Experienced in business development. You love talking to people. You love picking up the phone and calling people, crafting deals
- You know how mid to large enterprises operate and make decisions
- You’re highly organized – you do your research, take notes, document everything
- You have excellent presentation skills
- Passion for measurement / reporting / analytics – you like to measure the results of each action. Advanced analytics skills
ABOUT OUR PAY
The starting salary range for this position is $100,000 - $130,000.
We don’t overwork people, it’s a 40 hour work week.
Our office is in Austin, TX, but we're open to remote. We have people all over.
You get a fun, driven team of colleagues to work with.
28 paid vacation days - plenty of time to sharpen the saw
In-office gym - sound body, sound mind
All-you-can-learn from CXL: full access to all courses - we’re an education business after all
Unlimited sick leave - stay home, get well
Flex hours - we care about shipping, not when you’re at the office
HOW TO APPLY
We want to get a sense of how you think. When applying, do highlight:
1. What you are better at than most anyone else? What’s your superpower and how will you leverage that to make an impact at this company?
2. Which small B2B company do you think is slaying out there? What can we learn from what they're doing?
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Digital Analytics Manager
The Workato growth team is looking for a hands-on and resourceful Digital Analytics Manager to support analyses and insights for the Web Marketing team.
Working closely with marketers and developers across the organization, you’ll perform quantitative and qualitative analyses of a variety of experiences across our websites and landing pages, present and identify strategies and tactics for conversion rate optimization, and ensure metrics are setup correctly for new marketing campaigns and projects that funnel through the marketing web properties.
In this role, you will also be responsible to:
- Build dashboards to report conversions, traffic and KPIs for the web and growth teams to drive visibility and improvement for various marketing initiatives
- Avidly monitor, deliver and recommend key metrics for CRO projects to improve the lift and velocity of growth
- Serve as team expert on website performance, trends and modeling, from first conversion through funnel
- Partner with colleagues across marketing operations, SEO, content marketing and demand generation on insights, metrics and opportunity analysis as it relates to web performance
- Uphold and implement best practices and standards when it comes to technology integration across web properties, tag management, data visualization and campaign attribution
Qualifications/ Experience/ Technical Skills
- 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably within a B2B marketing organization
- Expert level with web tools like Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Strong skills integrating and combining web tools with common CRM and automation tools like Salesforce and Marketo to create web analytics dashboards
- Experience with data visualization platforms like Tableau, Google Data Studio, Looker, etc.
- Experience with A/B testing and personalization strategies as it pertains to attribution, measurement and reporting
- Ability to access, manipulate, analyze, trend and interpret data
Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it’s built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it’s a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We’re proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world's top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That’s why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why Business Insider named us an ‘enterprise startup to bet your career on”! #WeAreBlushing
All full-time regular employees in the US will also have the following benefits:
- Workato Stock Options at one of Silicon Valley’s fastest growing startups
- Health benefits: Medical, dental, vision for you and family
- Pre-tax benefits: Flexible spending account, 401k, commuter benefits
- Company-paid life insurance and short/long-term disability insurance
Director of Conversion Optimization
SplitBase is a CRO agency and we’re looking for a Director of Conversion Optimization to join our team and lead web experimentation and landing page programs for our clients: fast-growing, $10M - $100M direct-to-consumer ecommerce brands.
Before we get into the details of the role… here are a few things about us you should know:
- We’re a group of incredibly passionate people who always seek to improve, and learn new skills. We’ll invest in you so you can thrive, meet your personal and professional goals, and have fun doing it!
- We optimize for a living, so we always try to optimize ourselves too. We love feedback and know that it’s the only way to get better, so we want to know how we can improve, and want you to participate in making SplitBase one of the best places to work.
- We give a sh*it! We care deeply about the work that we do, our clients, about each other, and what we put out to the world. We help each other and like to challenge ourselves, as we aim to be the very best.
If the above resonates with you, you’ll probably want to know more about the role:
The mission of the Director of Conversion Optimization is to inspire, lead, and grow our team of optimization strategists to ensure our work always delivers top-of-line results for our clients. This person is responsible for leading optimization and testing strategy, and continuously improving and scaling our methodology so we can make our clients more money.
The Director of Conversion Optimization is also responsible for assisting their team in navigating client communications, leading client relationships, client retention, and onboarding and educating clients on our process.
Ultimately, you would be the go-to person and internal authority on optimization strategy, testing, and account management.
You might be the right fit if...
- You have at least 5 years of experience in conversion optimization and ecommerce with brands of at least $10M
- Have led and grown teams of 10+
- You’re a champion at setting goals and KPIs, and keeping your team accountable
- You love to talk and give presentations to inspire and teach clients and team members
- You know how to turn quantitative and qualitative data into optimization initiatives and experimentation roadmaps
- You have a solid understanding of the statistical concepts and the math behind A/B testing
- You are calm and collected in the majority of situations, and you’re confident and decisive in your choices
- You live and breathe data and optimization
- (And agency experience is a huge plus)
Is that you? If so, we’d love to talk to you! Apply so we can say hi.
A bit more about SplitBase...
Our Values: curiosity, accountability, helpfulness, growth-mindedness.
Do you ever wonder if there's something out there to make you feel more fulfilled? Empowered? To help you grow?
Do you long for a job where you can laugh, be mildly sarcastic, and have fun - even if you've got a big workload?
A job where you can generate a massive impact on the bottom lines of million-dollar retailers? All while being able to keep learning, growing, and being creative every single day?
That's what we're all about at SplitBase.
And we're not focused on bullshit awards and vanity metrics, but on real results and serious impacts, all while genuinely enjoying what we do. Our team cares 100%. If that's you, we're waiting for you.
Know that we’re home to some of the brightest and smartest conversion optimizers in Canada. If you get hired at SplitBase it’s because you are amazing at what you do.
We don’t tolerate mediocrity. The only way we know is to always be in it to win it.
A few more advantages of working with us...
- We're remote-first but also have an office in Montreal’s Mile End. You'll have the flexibility to work from anywhere most of the time, with meetings at the office a few times a week. You can even have your own desk if you'd like.
- Work on projects that directly impact the growth of some of the world's leading ecommerce companies. Have an impact.
- Learn cutting-edge strategies constantly from people who strive to be better every day.
- Freedom - we don't micromanage and your schedule is always flexible. As long as you achieve your goals, we'll support you!
- Paid vacation days.
- Health insurance.
- Access to Dialogue's health concierge for speedy access to doctors and other healthcare services for you and your family.
- Competitive salary.
- Your roles and responsibilities in the company can grow with you. And we'll support your personal and professional development to help you achieve that.
Digital Marketing Consultant (Paid Media)
Ready to Make your Mark?
The primary focus of this role is to manage the full scope of several multi-channel paid media campaigns to provide strategy and service support on multiple client accounts, facilitating overall client campaign success.
Digital Marketing Consultant III will take a holistic digital experience approach to develop paid media campaigns from concept to implementation while elevating key strategic insights for internal and client stakeholders. Functioning as a key member of our digital experience consulting team, you will work closely with the team to help develop and execute on strategy, social content recommendations, and paid media plans. This client-facing role will help organizations turn data insights into actionable recommendations to achieve client’s business and marketing goals.
This is a full-time opportunity that can work remotely or from any one of our locations.
At Blast, you'll have the opportunity to Make Your Mark every day, solving challenges and seeing the positive impact of your work. Join us to Make Your Mark — on each other, our clients, our company, our industry, and the community.
Who We Are
Founded in 1999, Blast Analytics is a strategic analytics consulting company accelerating the complex analytics journey for enterprise and mid-market clients. We solve clients’ data challenges to help optimize marketing campaigns, improve customer experience, increase competitive advantage, and, ultimately, EVOLVE their organizations.
With approximately 80+ teammates sharing a purpose to “Make Your Mark” — on our company, teammates, clients, industry, and community — Blast has been named one of Inc. magazine’s top 5000 fastest-growing private companies and is also a Great Place to Work-Certified company.
Why Work at Blast
At Blast, we believe in meaningful work. Regardless of role, you'll have the opportunity to Make Your Mark every day, solving challenges and seeing the positive impact of your contributions, as we support leaders to EVOLVE their organizations. Join us to Make Your Mark — on each other, our clients, our company, our industry, and the community. Ask any employee why they come to work at Blast, and they'll say "to make my mark!"
- Draws on experience with paid media (paid social, paid search, display, video, etc.) to develop media plans that align to client objectives
- Conducts audience and keyword research to implement effective multi-channel paid media campaigns
- Optimizes campaign, audience, budgets and bids across multiple channels to achieve campaign goals
- Identifies growth and scale opportunities in the Digital Experience practice and other practice areas of Blast Analytics
- Maintains accurate budget tracking, communicating potential under or overspends with client counterparts
- Keeps abreast of paid media trends, maintains relationships with vendor representatives, and proactively shares knowledge with the full team
- Troubleshoots campaign problem areas, and suggests a course of action
- Identify and track emerging trends and innovations in the paid media space to identify areas of opportunity
Reporting and Analysis
- Develops reports on paid media activities in order to demonstrate campaign impact, and alignment to clients’ business objectives
- Extracts performance insights from campaign data, identifying relevant trends and proactive recommendations for both internal and client teams
- Communicates campaign performance internally, providing detailed updates on client progress to line manager and senior management team on request
- Experience with reporting platforms including Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with clients, establishing self and Blast as an invaluable long-term partner for paid media and digital experience services
- Regularly offers recommendations to client account team members regarding campaign performance, strategy and tactics
- Exhibits a clear understanding of clients’ business, objectives, challenges and opportunities
- Plays an active role in client meetings, leading paid media reporting and providing recommendations
- Active participation in thought leadership (e.g., blog posts, case studies, white paper, Blast chats) to solidify our expertise in the industry
- Keep abreast of industry trends and communicate relevant and timely information internally via DTAs and/or internal presentations to share knowledge and EVOLVE Blast’s services.
To Be Successful
- Leverage your ability to build trust and develop strong personal internal and external relationships
- Grow and share your craft
- You will “Make Your Mark” by seeing campaigns progress from a nugget of an idea to clear ROI for the client.
- EVOLVE your intellectual curiosity and learning to help drive company and client success
- Demonstrate experience working with an automated bidding solution (ex. Marin Software)
- Certifications (ex. Google Ads, Google Analytics, Digital Marketing Institute Certified Digital Marketing Certifications, American Marketing Association Digital Marketing Certification, etc...)
- Hands-on experience providing strategy and executing dynamic retargeting, programmatic media buying, mobile marketing
- Strong ability to communicate complex marketing concepts and processes to non-marketing audiences, from executives to colleagues
- Familiarity with leveraging a customer data platform (ex. Tealium AudienceStream) to create audience segments for use across various paid media channels
Desired Knowledge, Skills, & Qualifications
- Proven track record of success in an agency position with strong experience in executing paid digital media campaigns, including paid social, paid search and retargeting
- Experience in creating, tracking, analyzing, optimizing and implementing paid media campaigns using Marin Software, Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other media platforms
- Experience in testing and analyzing targeting, keywords, copy and landing pages to achieve client targets
- Ongoing knowledge of evolving digital media tools, trends, tactics, as a resource
- General expertise in analytics, measurement, reporting activities and dashboards
- Ability to aggregate and output data into visual reports communicating overall KPI-related insight and recommendations.
- Act as internal liaison for paid search by developing and delivering reports, communicating key metrics, goals and optimization opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to various audiences
- Acute attention to detail, comfortable managing and analyzing campaign data
- Ability to interact confidently with colleagues and clients
- Excellent time management skills
- Proven competency in managing a varied workload
You Will Work with
Vice President, Digital Experience, Marketing Consultants, Senior Optimization Strategists and Developers, Program Managers and other Subject Matter Experts
Are You a Fit?
Blast Analytics is a small yet rapidly growing company that is continuously inspired to learn and tackle challenges in digital analytics and marketing. To get an idea of whether or not you would be a fit within our culture, please review our core values.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and a supportive, challenging, and fun work environment to ensure teamwork, productivity, and teammate happiness. We offer flexible time off with an open PTO policy, 50% paid medical insurance coverage options, 100% paid dental and vision insurance, 401k 4% company matching, profit sharing, annual increases and year end incentive bonuses.
How to Apply
If you like what you’ve read thus far, please complete the application form and submit your cover letter and resume in one PDF format. We read cover letters and weigh them heavily in our decision to consider an applicant. We are not interested in placement agencies or companies at this time.
Blast Analytics is an “at-will” employer. Compensation, benefits, and job descriptions are subject to change based on individual performance and business conditions.
Blast Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
CRO Strategist for E-commerce
Smrecnikova 39, Novo mesto
CRO specialist wanted!
I am looking to expand my CRO team by adding another remote CRO specialist to it.
We are working only with e-commerce stores, so experiences in that field are welcome.
You will be responsible for conversion research (qualitative and quantitative), creating reports with findings, bucketing findings together, creating a hypothesis, creating an AB testing roadmap, etc...
You will be responsible for doing conversion research, creating a roadmap, and execute it with the team.
If you are interested please apply and we will take it from there.
Staff Data Scientist (Statistician)
At Walmart we continuously strive to provide an amazing customer experience with everyday low prices. We do this by constantly experimenting with new features on our website/app, new machine learning models, and testing new ideas.
Our team owns the Experimentation Platform which provides flexible solutions for designing, launching, and analyzing online experiments, and archiving results.
Our platform is widely used by Walmart product managers, data scientists and developers, to experiment new features and new ideas, that makes our customer’s life easier by providing a great experience while shopping at Walmart.
Our team has a combined experience of big data engineering, large-scale distributed micro-services, and data scientists, so it’s a great environment to learn and grow in various engineering areas.
Online experimentation is one of the hottest areas of research and development and is the most critical component required for any tech company to make data-driven business decisions. This is a chance for you to learn how it works in Walmart and be a pioneer in this field.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and have a proven track record of leveraging data to influence business decisions and strategy
You have a solid understanding of statistical techniques like significance testing, power calculations, causal inference, variance estimation, heterogeneous treatment effects
You have advanced training in statistics and machine learning
You have experience with running and analyzing A/B tests
You are proficient with data analysis programming languages like Python, R
You can work with large data sets and perform data analysis using SQL
You can communicate effectively and demonstrate your data analysis using clear data visualization techniques.
You can work with different teams to identify the overall success criteria of their experiments.
You can come up with experiment ramp-up plans, estimate traffic sizes, and calculate experiment duration.
You are familiar with Optimization techniques like Multi-Armed-Bandit, Thompson Sampling, etc.
You’ll make an impact by…
Building statistical and machine learning models to understand experimental results and thus understanding customer behavior
Designing experiments along with the product teams to make a seamless shopping experience for Walmart customers
Enhancing our experimentation platform by constantly monitoring our reports, implement statistical best practices, conduct audits, and test the correctness of the data.
Evaluating companywide revenue impact due to experimentation
Partnering with product and technology teams to make sure we are capturing the right metrics
Collaborating with the data engineering team to create data pipelines.
Partner with data engineering and data analyst teams to ensure we generate the right data sets in the right format
Masters or Ph.D. in Statistics/Mathematics/Data Science
3+ years of experience as a data scientist
Past experience building data solutions and machine learning products
Experience working on Experimentation (A/B testing)
Experience with statistical techniques like regression, diff-in-diff analysis, anomaly detection, time-series data analysis
Proficiency in Python/R and SQL
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more. Equal Opportunity Employer Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve to live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas, and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company that wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement.
From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelors degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field and 4 years experience in an analytics related field. Option 2: Masters degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field and 2 years experience in an analytics related field. Option 3: 6 years experience in analytics or related field. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Data science, machine learning, optimization models, Ph.D. in Machine Learning, Computer Science, Information Technology, Operations Research, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Econometrics, Successful completion of one or more assessments in Python, Spark, Scala, or R, Using open source frameworks (for example, scikit learn, TensorFlow, torch) Primary Location...5600 AVENIDA ENCINAS, CARLSBAD, CA 92008, United States of America
Soldo combines smart prepaid company cards with a comprehensive management platform. It’s the brighter way to manage business spending.
We’re proud to be one of Europe’s fastest-growing fintech companies and supported by the world’s leading investors, who also back Facebook, Spotify, Monzo, Slack, Citymapper, and Deliveroo.
Today, we have thousands of customers across Europe, offices in London, Milan, Rome, and Dublin, and over 200 people from 20 nations. This diversity is one of the reasons we thrive and our inclusive, high-performance culture is recognised in our Glassdoor reviews and an overall score (4.6/5.0).
What are the key parts to the role?
The Activation and Growth team is responsible for driving customers through the funnel and to continuously engage with our products by providing an exceptional customer experience and relationship marketing.
The Optimisation Specialist responsibilities:
• Use data to drive the optimisation strategy for all Soldo digital platforms, driving decisions on opportunities and conversion effectiveness
• Identifying problems, opportunities and pain points through quantitative and qualitative research using data insights, heuristic analysis, and customer experience analytics tools,
• Create data-backed test hypotheses to address issues identified in qualitative and quantitative research,
• Feeding in new insights, opportunities, and hypothesis into our testing roadmap,
• Run regular reporting on website and onboarding performance,
• Build a comprehensive reporting pack, including dashboards and monitoring channel performance that present the insights and direction the company should be moving in,
• Perform deep down analysis into website, and onboarding performance, identifying pain points and opportunities, journey mapping, drop offs,
• Lead investigations of key business problems and opportunities to provide strategic direction for the team.
• Monitor the impact of builds and A/B tests, identify anomalies, escalate issues, and suggest potential opportunities,
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Optimisation Specialist who is looking for their next career move.
• You have at least 2 years of professional experience in the field of CRO, and fully understand other performance marketing areas.
• Experience in presenting insights and recommendations in a structured and clear way.
• Confidence using web analytics and driving improvement ideas from customer insights.
• Extensive knowledge of CRO processes and methodologies.
• Be commercially minded and results driven, with the ability to prioritise and focus on the activities that will drive the biggest business and customer impact.
• Experience working with analysis and testing programs such as Google Analytics and Google Optimize.
• Customer focused, with the ability to use customer insights to drive improvements to the end-to-end customer experience.
• Have worked in agile type of environment and operated within a test and learn function and workflow.
• Be a proactive self-starter, with excellent written and communication skills and the ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally to deliver outcomes.
From day one you’ll receive your personalised company Soldo card and the opportunity to treat yourself to a welcome lunch.
We trust you to do your job, so have a flexible approach to where you work during the pandemic. We also have wellbeing programs which support you in making the most of working from home.
We want you to be empowered to take control of your own development, so make the most of your annual development budget, which gives you £500 to spend on building your skills.
Health has become more important than ever before, so from day one you can make the most of our comprehensive private health insurance for all employees and their family members, as well as our Employee Assistance Programme which is open to you, and your family.
Take advantage of our bike to work scheme, to make coming into our open plan and modern WeWork office a breeze.
You’ll be entitled to 25 days off a year (plus public holidays), with an added bonus to treat yourself on your birthday with an extra day off!
We want to support you in giving back to causes close to your heart, so in addition to the leave above, you’ll also be able to use two volunteering days per year.
Some important stuff;To meet our regulatory obligations as a financial services company, we will need to process background checks for all new employees. This will include Criminal and Credit checks. If you have any concerns or questions, please talk to the recruitment team on application. Soldo recognises that no two people are alike and offer equal opportunities to all regardless of gender, age, disability, race or sexual orientation.
Growth Marketing Manager
As a Growth manager, you will help us hit our ambitious growth targets through innovative campaigns for lead generation. We are looking for a tech-savvy, detail-oriented, creative, and analytical individual with a background in growth marketing, performance marketing, SEO, lead generation, and more.
As one of the first marketing hires at CIAO, you will be instrumental in creating and defining the revenue engine for CIAO, and your contributions will directly impact both our business and our team. If you're a self-starter who loves to build and innovate, then you will thrive in this role. You'll join a fast-paced environment and take on significant responsibilities while collaborating with others.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with our CMO to decide on a strategy for growth projects
- Research, propose, and execute on growth initiatives
- Plan, develop, and deploy targeted campaigns across multiple channels to drive new customer acquisition across Paid Search, Paid Social, Review Platforms, etc. (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Capterra, etc.).
- Test, tweak, and regularly report back on progress and making suggestions for improvement
- Produce social media content for our LinkedIn, blog, and other various channels
Who are you
- 4 years of relevant experience in paid marketing, growth or demand-generation role, with a track record of achieving business objectives and improving performance.
- Hands-on campaign management (SEM, PPC, Paid Social, Retargeting) with expertise in at least one core channel (Google and Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn).
- Growth mindset with a test and learn approach to deliver strong results and fast insights
- An owner— you hold yourself accountable to build your strategy, execute the plan, report on performance, and share learnings
- Curious and creative - in terms of new technology and marketing techniques
- Strong skills in messaging and marketing copywriting, with an emphasis on effective storytelling
- Fluent in English. The ability to also speak French, Spanish or Dutch will be looked on favorably as well.
- B2B, tech or SaaS experience preferred but not essential.
We are a remote-first company, with offices in the Netherlands (our HQ) and soon a new office in Barcelona. We give full flexibility to work remote (in Western Europe), but prefer if you can easily access our offices so we can meet and collaborate when needed.
Do you want to know more about Ciao ? Visit our Career page : https://ciao.recruitee.com/
Growth Lead at Tango, Remote
At Tango, we're building a workflow intelligence platform to help teams learn, share, and discover best practices.
Tango's Chrome Extension records step-by-step activity of top performers to make team processes easily reviewable and understood.
Teams using Tango have more:
-productive new hires
-effective coaching from managers
-recognition for high performance
We believe teams that openly support and challenge each other are more fun and destined to win. We move quickly in service to our customers. If this excites you, we want to meet you!
Tango’s addressable market is huge, and the pain point of solving documentation and workplace learning is pervasive.
As our Growth Lead, you’ll define how we acquire and activate new users across channels and will grow Tango to hundreds of thousands of free and paid users (and beyond!). You will work to deeply understand our target user and will own new user growth, CPL, and CAC. Tango is still discovering it's most effective channels but they will include organic and product-driven strategies in addition to a small paid budget. Our product-led growth strategy requires that you’ll also be in lock-step with our product team to reduce friction and optimize the user experience.
You’ll be a vital member of an energized and diverse team bringing experience from Uber, Amazon, Cameo, Docker, Facebook, General Catalyst, and Harvard Business School.
What you’ll do:
-Set regular goals and growth strategies to deliver on customer acquisition and activation metrics
-Embrace the growth hacker mindset: find and test acquisition channels by forming and validating data-driven hypotheses for accelerating user growth and monetization
-Continuously learn about our users - their goals, challenges, and how Tango helps them to weave these insights into the Growth strategy
-Assess and execute on channel strategy in collaboration with brand, sales, and product
-Define Tango’s referral strategy to drive viral adoption of the product
What you have:
-6+ years of experience in a growth, marketing, or product role
-3+ years experience driving product growth and growth best practices
-Rigorous approach to impacting key engagement and revenue metrics
-Consistent track record in using data to drive product and/or business decisions
-Intuition for the customer journey, and a strong ability to partner with product teams
Experience at an early-stage, hyper-growth startup
Who you are:
-A mentor; we’re passionate about teams being more than the sum of their parts
-A truth-seeker; you zero-in on the most important task in order to move quickly
-A dreamer; you embrace the growth mindset and refuse to settle for good enough
-A goofball; we’re serious about not taking ourselves too seriously
-Competitive cash compensation with equity upside
Full Medical/Dental/Vision coverage with 100% employer contribution and an HSA for qualified plans
-Unlimited vacation, 9 company holidays, birthdays off, and 6 personal volunteer days
-Stipends for professional development and productivity enhancement
-Work from anywhere
-National Parks Annual Pass
-Fully subsidized roller skates
Lastly, inclusiveness and transparency are crucial at Tango and we welcome and look for backgrounds of all kinds. Diversity is a superpower!
Rapidly growing sports nutrition brand are looking for 3 months maternity cover on the D2C side of the business.
As a Growth Marketing Strategist, your main objective will be to plan and execute profitable growth strategies to increase profits. You’ll work closely with our internal team (Marketing Manager, SEO, Design and Paid Ads Specialists) and the client to plan and implement these strategies.
The client is DTC and typically a startup or doing $1mm annually.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a growth-focused team to help us build the future, apply here today!
- Perform analysis of clients’ Shopify platform for growth opportunities
- Rolling out and analysing new website iniatives, such as Subscriptions and onboarding sequences
- Develop a backlog of hypotheses to implement and/or test along with data and reasoning for each
- Present strategic recommendations, along with data
- Collaborate with the internal team to guide on the best methods to deliver value to the client
- Continually look for high-leverage activities and methods which provide the greatest return on investment for our clients.
- Provide outcome-based analysis of in-flight and completed initiatives
Requirements for Candidate:
- Experience with Shopify with a focus on eCommerce sales
- Experience in eCommerce growth basics, including UX, Analytics, and Checkout optimization.
- Knowledge of CRO
- An understanding of digital advertising, including Facebook and Google Ads (this CRO Growth Strategist role does not include ads management, though close familiarity with how users reach the website is important)
- Familiarity with platforms including Google Analytics, Google Optimize and HotJar.
- Full understanding of standard eCommerce KPIs
- Ability to analyze and summarize data into actionable insights
- Ability to work on GMT time zone (UK)
Marketing Operations Strategist
St. Jacobs, Ontario
Would you describe yourself as a resourceful individual with experience measuring and optimizing a B2B sales and marketing funnel, who is able to understand how to reach buyers by pulling together strategies that link people, processes, marketing technology and data? Do you like solving complex business problems, ones that do not have a clear ‘right’ answer, but instead, require identifying key considerations, evaluating scenarios, and determining the best path forward to achieving a solution?
Do you get excited by being a consultant and connector, both for internal and external stakeholders, helping to deliver high-quality solutions? Do you have experience creating ROI-driven marketing program strategies, combined with hands-on experience with marketing automation, CRM and other marketing technology tools and platforms? If you answered “yes” to these questions, then we may have the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
The ideal candidate will play a key role in helping to enable and support client marketing operations to get their jobs done more effectively. This will involve helping clients achieve a greater return on their Martech investments by supporting and/or leading the development and activation of Martech and Marketing Operations strategies. They will support and enable deeper integration of our clients’ Marketing & Sales teams (e.g. sales enablement, account intelligence, lead/account scoring) by driving alignment on lead/account management processes and shared KPIs, integrating marketing and sales systems, and streamlining processes through automated workflows.
If you are able to provide expertise-based, strategic guidance on marketing technologies and operations, and you love to learn new things and explore future trends and technologies, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing:
● Development of sound strategy for clients across marketing operations, marketing technology, data analytics, and sales enablement
● Helping clients and internal stakeholders that lack technical expertise/experience understand requirements for program activation, and fostering the necessary buy-in to move projects forward
● Translating business requirements of demand strategy plans into technical/functional requirements for activation of plans into market
● Supporting and leading activation for programs/campaigns and performing final reviews of the technical implementation of programs to ensure business requirements are met
● Leading and providing guidance, for the development and delivery of documents, frameworks, and presentations that clearly articulate marketing operations strategy
● Leading the consultation for Quarry and clients around the strategic and tactical use of marketing technology, to enable and support Sales to perform their demand marketing jobs
● Continuously investigating and evaluating new marketing technologies and add-on applications designed to improve Sales’ effectiveness, and identifying opportunities for Quarry and our clients to improve and optimize marketing team performance
● Helping to drive sales and marketing alignment within client organizations by consulting on best practice lead and account management methodologies, sales enablement tools, lead and account scoring, etc.
● Developing models, operational frameworks, marketing & sales workflows that are built on best practices that may be implemented or referenced by our clients
● Reviewing outputs from Advanced Data Analytics teams (e.g. account intelligence, predictive modelling, campaign performance dashboards) to develop actionable insights to inform Demand Strategy planning, data strategy and measurement strategy design, and/or program/campaign optimization
● Supporting and leading the development and pricing of proposals that require contributions from the Marketing Operations Group, and actively participate in driving revenue growth for the organization (as called upon)
● Establishing and building strategic alliances and relationships with Marketing Technology vendors that will augment and enhance the value of service offers delivered to clients
What we’re seeking:
● Experience developing and executing demand marketing programs (e.g. demand gen, ABM) of varying complexity leveraging marketing technology platforms and tools.
● Experience providing strategic guidance on how to best leverage and activate Sales enablement technologies (e.g. CRM, predictive) as a part of demand marketing programs
● Experience in the areas of marketing and sales operations, account-based strategy, demand generation, email marketing, CRM, content marketing, lead nurturing and sales enablement, marketing automation and other marketing technologies.
● Experience leveraging advanced data analytics to uncover account- and buyer-level insights that inform demand strategy planning (e.g. account identification & prioritization, account and buyer segmentation)
● Experience driving market share and revenue growth for a B2B market.
● Experience performing analysis of marketing and sales databases and developing data strategies informed by database analysis and an understanding of business needs and objectives.
● Extensive CRM platform experience required, ideally certified in Salesforce.com and with hands-on experience in Microsoft Dynamics.
● Extensive experience working in enterprise level marketing automation platforms such as Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot and Pardot/Salesforce Marketing Cloud
● Extensive marketing data/data enhancement platform experience required (e.g. ZoomInfo, D&B etc.).
● Proficiency in predictive and intent data tools (e.g. Demandbase, 6Sense).
● Proficiency working with multi-channel strategies that include email, website, paid search, organic search, content marketing, social media, direct mail and traditional advertising and PR.
● Understanding of the customer buying journey from lead to client, for various market segments and ability to identify relevant interaction points.
● Strong understanding of B2B lead and account management methodologies and frameworks (e.g. SiriusDecisions’ Demand Unit Waterfall).
Quarry is the single agency to drive real growth for brands with complex buying journeys. Our 60+ team of modern marketing strategists, creatives and technologists do this for some of North America’s most
Quarry is committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive and free of employment barriers and discrimination. Accommodations will be made for qualified applicants with a disability throughout our
recruitment process. Should you require accommodation at any point in the application, interview or selection stages, please contact Shelley Facey, Director, People.
Interested applicants, please send your résumé and cover letter to Shelley Facey, Director, People, at [email protected] and let us know why you think you could be the perfect fit for this role.
While we appreciate your interest in Quarry and the time you took to apply, due to the volume of résumés received, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies, please.
We’re looking to hire a FULL-TIME UX/LANDING PAGE DESIGNER for both web and mobile apps.
- Turn low fidelity wireframes into pixel-perfect designs
- Puts usability and user experience at the center of the designs
- Can work with Adobe Master Collections CC (AI, PSD, Adobe XD) and Figma
- Can work with Adobe Photoshop
- Has attention to detail and creative
Optional qualifications (good to have):
- Experience in Conversion Rate Optimization Projects
- Experience in Balsamiq, Invision
Grow Enrollments values positive culture and a nurturing work environment. Here’s what A-Players say about our company:
If you're currently looking for work, please submit a copy of your CV and a list of links to your updated portfolio.
Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist
Title: Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Specialist
Type: Permanent position, Full Time
Target work week: 40 hours a week (based on Vietnam and New York time zone)
Reports to: CRO Director
Location: Remote - Work From Home
Salary Range: Depends on your last drawn salary (please indicate it upon application)
We are looking for an experienced CRO Specialist!
We’re looking for the type of person who has high attention to detail. Who can pick apart any item or product, spot weaknesses, and suggest improvements. We're looking for someone who loves to read and research, then use facts and data to make decisions.
You live and die by being scientific and always seeking continuous improvement.
We’ve been experiencing massive growth over the past 7 years of being in business. This growth has led to the opening of a new CRO Specialist role that has a ton of upwards potential. You would have the opportunity to work hand-in-hand with the CRO Director and the company's CEO himself!
We help education companies enroll more of the right students for less with Google AdWords. For more than 3 years, Grow Enrollments has been attracting the right students to the right educational opportunities with our proven Education SEM Connector System, a refined methodology built exclusively for online & campus educational institutions. We’ve already helped more than 120,000 students find their path to progress and, in turn, helped our educational clients grow faster.
- Hours: minimum of 40 hrs a week
- Shift: You will need to work between the EST and Indochina Timezone since our clients are all in the US but the CRO Director is currently in Vietnam. This means your work shift will be between 9 am to 12 am EST. Flexible work shifts can be negotiated based on circumstances.
- Create user testing scenarios
- Create Polls/Surveys to help identify conversion blockers. Analyze results
- UX reviews of landing pages and create hypotheses
- Analytics data analysis to identify conversion blockers
- Competitor research
- Creating wireframes of landing pages or landing pages elements
- Communicate design specifications to designer and QA
- Communicate test specs to developers
- Support developers and QA before the launch of tests
- Monitor tests and results interpretation
- Communicate the results of our test to stakeholders
- Assist CRO lead in day to day tasks and project management (this will be delegated away from you once a full-time project manager has been hired)
- Active communicator to make sure project stakeholders are always in the loop
- Effective communicator to make sure people know what you mean and avoid loss of time through miscommunications
- Always strive to meet project outcomes and deadlines
- Team leadership to ensure all team members work towards the same goal
- Process-oriented: always respects the process, seek improvement, and proper documentation
- Company culture advocate
- Organize information, track priorities, and hold people accountable
- Friendly and nice - you need to get along. If people don't like working with you, you can't do this jobRequired:
- 1-2 years in UX/CRO/Landing page Optimization
- Ability to work on 3-5 clients at the same time
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics
- Basic knowledge of Google Ads
- Ability to create wireframes of landing pages
- Solid experience with AB testing
- AB testing Dev experience (you’ve already coded your tests)Good to have:
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Good knowledge of Google Ads
- Design skills (creativity and ability to use Photoshop / Illustrator)
Marketing and CRO Interns
Part-time, Contract, Internship
A little bit about the roles
We are a small American startup scaling up, working in the senior fitness space. We are 3 founders with deep expertise in different business aspects and we are looking for various interns to help with our marketing, CRO, and sales operations and strategy. We are remote, distributed team and happy to work with people from various geographies. If you are interested in a marketing role, it will be important for you to have fluent English skills. Flexible hours, ideally around 15-20 hours per week. You will have the freedom to utilize your knowledge and share your work in your portfolio. We prefer people who like to take initiative and have drive, and we are happy to provide you with the technical training needed to succeed. Possibility to be hired after completion of internship. Minimum 4 months commitment.
- Your CV/resume, including what degree have you completed or are currently working towards, and what are you would be interested in gaining experience in
- Please also include what salary interns are paid in your country.
- Please show examples of your work, even if you are just starting out.
Digital Marketing Manager (B2B)
WHO IS RIVA?
Riva is an Edmonton-based software development company with a global footprint. Our Relationship Engine creates seamless data flow between applications like email, calendar, contacts, and tasks and CRM – synchronizing relationship data and eliminating the need for task switching, application toggling, and data entry duplication across platforms. Riva’s client-base includes the world’s largest banks, leading hedge funds, and hundreds of global 1,000 companies who have high value clients and high standards for workflow interoperability along with data security and privacy, but there are thousands more to reach and educate!
WHO ARE YOU?
You are an experienced B2B marketer with a passion for using data to drive cross-channel campaigns that accelerate growth! You’re an expert storyteller who can weave data into insights about how to target key accounts, improve the lead/customer journey, and ultimately grow revenue streams. You advocate for testing and optimizing campaigns, while pushing key initiatives, and delivering results. You want to be hands-on with the technology that helps you repeat what works and scale excellence.
Our HQ is in Edmonton, Alberta and we have offices in the US, Germany and Australia - but, our marketing team is remote so you can live anywhere in North America.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
In this B2B Digital Marketing Manager role, you will play a vital role by running marketing strategy, analysis, and campaign execution. You’ll be responsible for media buying, campaign development, search engine optimization (SEO), as well as nurture and ABM campaigns. You need to have a desire to make a significant impact in a leadership role and have a customer-first mindset.
This is a fast-paced, multi-responsibility, and minimal supervision position, reporting to the VP of Marketing & Product Strategy. You will manage weekly and monthly reporting, actively create, and optimize ads, run social programs, build landing pages, and write email campaigns. Hands-on experience with a modern martech stack (CMS, CRM, Ad/Social Media Management, Marketing Automation Management, Reporting/Analytics) will be one key to your success.
More specifically, your duties will include:
- Accountable for creating, launching, testing, and monitoring performance of, LinkedIn Ads, Google AdWords Search, Display, and Retargeting campaigns.
- Accountable for seamless campaign execution.
- Comprehensive knowledge of SEO, SEM, PPC, email marketing, website management, and other digital, social media, and internet marketing best practices.
- Drive comprehensive digital and social media efforts, including creating, launching, testing and monitoring the performance of social media posts, digital campaigns, landing page performance, company web pages and micro-sites.
- Create, track, analyze, forecast, and report on campaign strategies.
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, PPC, email marketing, website management, and other digital, social media, and internet marketing best practices.
- Support organic social media, digital advertising, website content, data analytics & reporting, and other projects that the company deems important.
- Ensures campaigns, reports and projects are functioning properly while escalating improvements of tools and processes as needed.
WHAT DO YOU BRING?
- Three to Five years of experience in digital and social marketing, including SEO, Google Ads, Display Ads, LinkedIn Ads, for B2B Saas.
- Experience working with digital marketing tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Search Console, Google Adwords, Ahrefs, UTM codes, SEMRush, Pardot, Salesforce, etc.).
- Ability to oversee the ad design and copywriting process.
- Solid understanding of the customer journey process and idea-driven toward the improvement of existing strategies and executions.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to produce exceptional work (written, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.) independently and efficiently.
- Experience in A/B testing, optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, and decision-making skills.
- Experience driving multiple growth experiments at once and establishing a measurement framework.
- Ability to prioritize marketing initiatives by business impact and scalability.
- Strong team player, as well as strong independent ability to take initiative.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Total compensation package including;
- IRA/RRSP matching.
- Paid vacation starting with 3-weeks.
- Paid wellness time allowing for flexible discretionary allocation for mental health, personal benefits, and personal time.
- Volunteering to the charity of your choice, paid up to 24 hours per year.
- An annual end-of-year bonus day off of your choice.
- Professional development and training allowance for career advancement.
- A great culture which fosters diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Work with a distributed marketing team that embodies the Riva Values – particularly bring your passion, have fun and improve daily.
Make your mark on Riva’s bright future – and yours!
Must hold a valid work permit or be a permanent resident or citizen of Canada or the US.
Riva is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
eCommerce Marketing Strategist
eScale builds custom eCommerce experiences and performs ongoing Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) to help make them more successful. We work with clients in a variety of industries, with a special focus on health & wellness.
As a Growth Marketing Strategist, your main objective will be to plan and execute profitable growth strategies to increase our eCommerce clients’ profits. You’ll work closely with our internal team (Program Manager, Integrations Specialist, Copywriter, UX Specialist, and Front End Developer) and the client to plan and implement these strategies.
Our clients are DTC and typically a startup or doing $1mm - $10mm annually.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a growth-focused team to help us build the future, apply here today!
- Perform 360-degree analysis of clients’ eCommerce platform for growth opportunities
- Develop a backlog of hypotheses to test along with data and reasoning for each
Provide strategic direction and analysis to eScale clients in a way that speaks their language
- Build and maintain a library of standard best practices to reference in creating website audits
- Collaborate with the internal team, including Account Management, UX, Integrations, and Development to guide on the best methods to deliver value to the client
- Continually look for high-leverage activities and methods which provide the greatest return on investment for our clients.
- Present strategic recommendations, along with data, to clients.
- Provide outcome-based analysis of in-flight and completed initiatives
Requirements for Candidate:
- 4+ years of experience in CRO, with a focus on eCommerce sales
- Experience with eCommerce growth basics, including UX, Analytics, and Checkout optimization.
- An understanding of digital advertising, including Facebook and Google Ads (this CRO Growth Strategist role does not include ads management, though close familiarity with how users reach the website is important)
- Deep familiarity with platforms including Google Optimize, VWO, Google Analytics, HotJar, and UsabilityHub (or similar).
- Full understanding of standard eCommerce KPIs
- Ability to analyze and summarize data into actionable insights
- Ability to work during EST or PST (or in between).
Working at eScale
- Always remote
- Healthy work life balance
- 15 Days PTO / Year
- 10 Holidays / Year
- Insurance Reimbursement
(Sr.) B2B Marketing Specialist
At Vivian Health, we’re on a mission to transform hiring and recruiting in healthcare. We’re a high-impact and positive impact business working to efficiently and cost-effectively match the right talent to the right jobs in the healthcare sector, and as a result, help reduce healthcare costs and improve patient care.
We started by bringing transparency and increased access to the opaque and offline $17 billion temporary healthcare staffing industry, and we are now building the largest marketplace in the $1.5 trillion healthcare labor market that enables all healthcare professionals to find their perfect job opportunity, faster and easier than ever before. We empower healthcare professionals across the country by giving them unprecedented access to honest, transparent, and real-time information to aid them in their job search. We connect candidates to the highest paying, most relevant healthcare jobs in the country and we help enable research around the best places to work.
Our goal is to empower healthcare professionals to find the best jobs that fits their needs and to help healthcare employers find great talent quickly and easily. Through the Vivian Health platform, we enable staffing agencies and healthcare employers to more easily find relevant talent, communicate more efficiently, and make better hiring decisions, ultimately enabling them to serve patients more safely and effectively.
Vivian Health is seeking a motivated B2B Marketing Specialist to build out B2B content and consistently engage healthcare employers (health systems, staffing agencies, and home health organizations). This role will play a large part in top-of-funnel go to market operations and will support Vivian’s strategy of further expanding into healthcare facilities. A blend of content marketing and demand generation, this role is ideal for someone looking to build experience in B2B marketing generally. This role reports to the Sr. B2B Marketing Manager.
- Manage the creation and delivery of compelling B2B marketing materials and content: collateral, presentations, emails, newsletters, web pages, case studies, blog posts/articles, webinars, videos, white papers, etc.
- Develop a content marketing process, to ensure a regular cadence of high quality content
- Develop content by writing engaging blogs for the healthcare employer audience and managing other content writers
- Create blogs for the purpose of SEO in the employer space.
- Measure content engagement and effectiveness and recommend improvements
- Ensure effective distribution of content to our audiences via Linkedin and newsletters.
- Run a client rewards program with the Customer Success team to keep existing customers and recruiters engaged on the platform
- Implementation of email marketing campaigns using tools such as HubSpot, Braze
- Assist with running events, coordinate speakers, content, collateral.
- Work with the brand design team to create marketing collateral for campaigns, events and to support sales.
- Put together regular reporting of campaign performance and provide insights into learnings across digital marketing, web, and email.
- 2-4 years of experience in B2B content marketing, demand generation, or product marketing.
- BA in Communications, Marketing, English, Economics, or similar field, or equivalent experience
- Ability to write concise, engaging, and impactful content in support of a business strategy.
- Experience working with digital marketing tools such as HubSpot
- Attention to detail - you always double-check your work.
- Experience running webinars and other virtual events is a plus.
- Experience in healthcare a plus
Remote, SF, Denver, or New York
Lead Conversion Designer
If you’re obsessed with shifting the conversion needle, not afraid to learn from failure, and have a natural ability to empathize with customers, we would love to talk to you. This role will stretch your creative thinking, power of analysis, and leadership potential. You’ll evangelize world-class design and grow our conversion mindset across the entire business.
Your design solutions and split test ideas will be seen by hundreds of millions of web visitors each year. Are you ready to help us win?
About the team
We believe good design is as much about empathy, behavior, and emotion as it is about utility and ease. We’re guided by a highly iterative user- and conversion-centric design process that combines research, data, and thoughtful critique. We are never satisfied with the status quo.
Our UX & CRO design function works across our main website and other owned channels, as well as on partner websites to optimize funnels for sales and retention. We’re scaling this function rapidly, and we’d like a Lead Designer who wants to be part of an industry-leading vision.
We craft delightful experiences that empower people to make their digital lives more private and secure.
As the leader, your team will be:
- Designing and delivering CRO, UX, and UI solutions to optimize our main website and partner websites, and drive conversions across the sales funnel. Your contributions will be critical to meet our business, end-user, and branding needs.
- Your expertise will drive the ideation and testing for team leads and business partners across the company.
- Specifically, you’ll drive solutions with Pay Per Click (PPC), Product Marketing, Social Media, and SEO teams to optimize sales funnels for hundreds of campaigns across web, mobile, and emails.
- Conceiving of ideas and hypotheses for A/B tests to improve conversion funnels and user-engagement.
- Drawing on the expertise of our in-house data analysts to understand retention, acquisition, and sales drivers and drop-off points in order to create well-informed design solutions.
- Defining and maintaining the UX and UI patterns across our web platforms using our internal design system.
- Using the ExpressVPN’s visual identity, and recommending where/how it needs to adapt to suit our conversion goals.
- Running ideation and design thinking workshops to drive and support our discovery processes.
- Partnering with UX Researchers to understand the needs, behaviors, motivations, pain points, and opportunities for our customers.
Your team’s success metrics will include:
- Sales and retention uplift attributed to your conversion rate optimization solutions.
- Ratio of winning split tests across all web funnels your team touches.
- Contributions towards conversion rates from free trial to paid users.
- Consistency of user experience in partnership with other design functions.
- Speed of delivery. Your team will propel the design that keeps several other teams charging towards their end goals in revenue growth and customer retention.
As leader of the team, you will:
- Evangelize our UX and CRO vision and ensure excellence and continuous improvement across all funnels coming through the web.
- People-manage other conversion and UX designers.
- Set goals and track progress, manage performance, assign responsibilities, coach, train, motivate, and hold the team accountable for delivering the expected results.
- You’ll manage several talented individual contributors.
- Make hiring decisions as you recruit world-class talent to scale your design team.
- Design, enforce, and improve processes for your team.
- Foster a culture of creativity, efficiency, and learning from failure. Train your team and others across the company as needed.
- Independently navigate stakeholders, and reframe business problems as design problems to promote collaboration.
- Promote a brand that consumers trust and recognize.
- Manage your team’s work in conjunction with our internal project managers and product owners.
- Be responsible for the quality of all output from your team, by seeking early feedback from, and providing visibility to major stakeholders where necessary.
- Lead by example, demonstrating your mastery of UX design craft and CRO best practice.
Please get in touch if you have the following skills or experience. We’re excited to tell you more about this role and our company.
- Extensive and proven design experience shipping quality UX and UI resulting in high-impact-to-conversion rates.
- Demonstrated track record of leading and managing UX designers
- Must have experience with interviewing candidates and making hire/no-hire decisions, performance management, conducting peer design reviews, and creating skill development plans for your direct reports.
- An outstanding portfolio showcasing world-class designs, including a foundation in typography, interaction, and visual design that reflects best practices and industry trends.
- Excellent design skills with expert knowledge of branding, prototyping, interaction design, UI design, UX writing, UX research, and information architecture for digital products.
- Strong experience with split (A/B) testing.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong communicator with excellent command of the English language.
- You’re great at leading people from diverse backgrounds and cultures toward a singular goal or vision.
- Able to take direction and execute projects; you deliver impeccable projects on deadline.
- Great organizational and project management skills. You can define a vision and see in your head how it should be implemented.
- You are confident but willing to learn. You give and receive constructive criticism well. We want to learn with you, and from you.
- Based in either Singapore or Hong Kong, and willing to travel between the two locations when required, post-pandemic.
- User research experience: Planning, recruiting, conducting, and reporting on user research.
- Experience hiring senior UX designers
- Expertise in Customer experience design
- Comfortable communicating with developers on technical topics
Profile of an ideal candidate
- You ideate quickly and naturally. You see losses as learning opportunities instead of failures. You’ll try things 5, 10, 100 times if needed, iterating and perfecting through testing along the way.
- You’re a great coach. You’re able to balance nurturing with demanding speed and quality.
- You’re a master of your craft. You can confidently assess current strengths and weaknesses combined with overall business strategy and turn that into a long-term experience design vision.
- You excel at and enjoy stakeholder management. You're excited to work with colleagues across functions to bring out everyone's best thinking, and you can communicate your vision for the future in a way that inspires your colleagues to join you. And when senior stakeholders disagree, you're eager to collaborate to forge the best outcome.
- You have held a design leadership role but you more often get hands-on. You’re comfortable creating design solutions or delegating to others.
- You believe in the power of a strong brand identity.
- You’re data-driven. You understand what drives sales and increases customer acquisition and retention and create design solutions accordingly.
- You have an intuitive understanding of how people think and make decisions.
- You pride yourself on being organized and can deliver on tight deadlines.
- You demand excellence, have great attention to detail, and take pride in the quality of your work.
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know