CXL Job Board
Apply to roles in Analytics, CRO and Marketing
Displaying 1 - 20 of 21
Email Marketing Manager
Reach Realm is looking for an ambitious marketing professional to join our team as an Email Marketing Account Manager.
Reach Realm is an email marketing agency working with some of the fastest growing brands in the eCommerce industry.
As an Email Marketing Account Manager you will be working closely with clients to develop email marketing strategies that will help them reach their business objectives, and lead a team of creative professionals to execute on those strategies.
On top of competitive compensation, flexible hours, and being completely location independent (remote work), you’ll also benefit from a working environment that challenges and encourages you to do work you can be proud of.
- Regular communication with client stakeholders (via Zoom, phone, and email).
- Developing email marketing strategies based on client needs and goals.
- Managing a team of designers & copywriters to deliver creative required by the strategy.
- Provide feedback and direction to team members to produce quality deliverables.
- Analysing the performance of marketing campaigns and suggesting improvements.
- Reporting on results of marketing activities to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure client satisfaction with the work performed.
- Native or High-Level English Language Proficiency (spoken and written)
- Excellent communication, management and leadership skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience in email marketing and/or ecommerce marketing
- Proficiency in marketing automation tools such as Klaviyo, Omnisend, and Mailchimp.
- Extensive knowledge of eCommerce marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
Digital marketing manager
At FlexiDAO we are shaping the clean energy transition. We provide cutting-edge blockchain-based software solutions for energy buyers and producers, to help them enter the next generation of corporate clean energy procurement.
Our vision is to achieve a fully decarbonized power grid, every hour of the day.
Thanks to our international partnerships with leading companies and other kinds of organizations such as Google, Microsoft, and Vodafone, but also the United Nations, among others, we are a strong voice in the energy and sustainability ecosystem.
Our team is in rapid expansion, and we are currently looking for a driven Digital Marketing Manager to join our marketing team.
- Make a big impact in a fast-paced, smart-growth, global cleantech company that is poised for astronomical growth.
- Take the independent lead as the company expert in Digital Marketing actions, including:
- Execute multi-channel digital marketing campaigns, including Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Account-Based Marketing, and Email Marketing, working in partnership with the rest of the marketing team and external agencies.
- Drive performance and marketing goals across websites and mobile channels - both for our US and global sites
- Implement and monitor A/B and multivariate tests to optimize for traffic, conversions and other performance marketing metrics
- Build long-term marketing channel efficiency by creating, implementing, tracking, analyzing and optimizing campaigns
- Develop recommendations for new growth initiatives, platforms and programs based on business goals, competitive analysis/benchmarking and emerging trends
- Partner with a variety of stakeholders across product to drive business outcomes
- Build processes for repeatability and scalability of campaigns by developing guides and templates for best practices
- Generate data-driven hypotheses, test new channels, propose processes, and implement marketing automation programs to optimize marketing funnel performance, down to the inbound leads.
- Draft, edit and/or vet content and copy, ensuring consistency with the brand voice in collaboration with our Energy Program Manager and Creative Specialist.
- Develop robust tools to track and report on marketing metrics across channels and ROI throughout the marketing funnel and link them to the sales team.
- You will be reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, but will be having regular contact with co-founders and transversally with other teams.
- Creative and curious growth marketer with 3+ years of experience working for a B2B SaaS start-up or scale-up
- Have experience using the tools typical of a successful marketing tech stack, including Hubspot/Copper, Mailchimp, Leedfeeder, Hotjar, and Google Analytics among others.
- Are intrapreneurial with a bias to action, finding joy in the origination of strategies to drive performance as part of a collaborative team in an evolving organization that aims to play a strategic part in the achievement of a sustainable societal model.
- Are a self-directed and achievement-oriented growth marketer who thrives in a culture of innovation, where ideation, experimentation, and iteration are encouraged
- Are analytical and organized, with the ability to develop dashboards and reporting capabilities to distill data into actionable insights
- Are an active listener with excellent emotional intelligence and the ability to communicate effectively with diverse populations and personality types across a variety of mediums.
- Have high standards, a growth mindset, and a commitment to continuous improvement in pursuit of excellence.
- Are local to the greater Barcelona metropolitan area and available for a hybrid role incorporating both remote and onsite work, out of our sunny Barcelona office (Marina).
- A high-performance, people-first culture with outstanding leadership that recognizes and rewards success and supports professional development via knowledge sharing, internal training, and a dedicated budget to support professional development.
- A team of motivated, open-minded professionals who welcome innovative ideas and initiatives to advance the organization.
- A competitive salary, and bonus structure.
- International team with a ‘global citizen’ mindset
- Culture of freedom and responsibility
- 23 official pay vacation days + bank holidays and days when the company does not operate.
- Hybrid and flexible working environment
- Free coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh organic fruit
- Sports and wellness package. Includes monthly massage
- Company-sponsored team fun events every quarter and other cool after-work activities
Director, Performance Marketing
As the Director of Performance Marketing at New Western, you will be responsible for leading the development of integrated media strategies and campaigns that drive awareness and demand across the company and its brands. This is a rare chance to get in on the ground floor of a high growth business that has been in stealth mode and now has the desire and means to scale nationally. This is a career changing opportunity for the right person.
You’ll spend your early days developing industry leading capabilities, from analytics to optimization, as well as team development. You’ll be empowered to focus on getting things done versus putting presentations together. An ideal candidate will balance the art of creative and messaging with the scientific data driven approach to performance marketing. We are building the best team in real estate investment, will you be one of our team leaders?
We are headquartered in Dallas, Texas. We’d prefer that you be based in Dallas area or Boise, ID but can be a fully remote role for the right individual.
As Our Director of Performance Marketing, You Will
- Lead the strategy and execution of initiatives that drive demand for the real estate business.
- Bring a wealth of experience in B2B and B2C demand generation as well as a hunger to learn.
- Work across departments to create highly effective and seamless experiences to bring new sellers and investors into the New Western ecosystem.
- Build a team that embraces a data-driven approach to test and scale awareness and demand programs, making iterative changes to drive continuous improvement.
- Lead marketing channels and performance marketing strategies and day-to-day operations of the paid marketing team, including but not limited to paid search and social, retargeting, video and TV.
- Plan, prioritize, and execute experimentation roadmap for demand generation channels and contribute in a meaningful way to other areas of marketing. Leverage customer research, platform performance, industry trends, and other data sources when developing the roadmap.
- Drive continuous improvement to the efficiency of our channels.
- Partner with BI to provide consistent and actionable performance analysis, reporting, and insights that feeds back into the strategy.
- Brainstorm big concepts one day and tackle detail-oriented projects the next.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with varying timelines and deliverables. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of emerging trends in design, media, and technology.
We're Looking For A Teammate That Has
- 5+ years with a proven track record of growing large scale demand generation channels and marketing analytics capabilities.
- Natural born leader who loves to listen, and develop highly capable individuals that share a passion for performance marketing.
- Experience developing and managing demand generation channels, from digital (paid search, paid search, display, video) to offline (TV, radio and direct mail).
- Geeks out on acronyms such as LTV, ROAS, CTR, CPL, etc.
- Experience with a broad stack of technologies such as Google Analytics, Hubspot, Snowflake, SalesForce and MarketingCloud.
- Solid attention to detail, collaborative, and ability to multi-task and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with organic social and search a plus but not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or a related field.
- Stellar communication skills both written and verbal, from tactical team planning to executive summaries.
- Knows how to make their case in a simple, data powered approach.
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills
We Offer The Following Benefits and Perks
- Full PPO medical and dental Insurance at no cost to employees and additional coverage for dependents.
- Vision insurance and short-term disability.
- 401K Plan with matching.
- Flexible PTO policy.
New Western has become one of the largest and fastest-growing real estate investment firms in the country, and buys a home nearly every 10 minutes. We have built a marketplace for our select group of real estate investor clients to acquire distressed residential investment properties. Recognized as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work, you’ll have a chance to make a real and visible impact — you’d be joining a lean, nimble, close-knit team of professionals where your contributions can make a difference from day one, and have some fun along the way.
[Remote] Senior Digital Marketing Coordinator | Google Business + Google Ad
NoBull Marketing is seeking a highly experienced FULLY REMOTE Senior Digital Marketing Account Coordinator for our rapidly growing lawyer lead generation agency that's on a quest to reach $10,000,000 in revenue in the next 3 years.
Why You’ll Love NoBull Marketing:
1. We guarantee our results – our campaigns are guaranteed profitable in 3 months or less or they’re free! If you’re tired of trying to make vanity metrics like “clicks” and “impressions” sound impressive and are obsessed with running profitable campaigns but have been hamstrung by your current company’s “systems” and “policies”, NoBull Marketing is the place for you.
2. We’re committed to honesty & self-awareness - If you’re the type of person who values truth over gentle lies, the pursuit of character development over comfort, and desire to be surrounded by & uplifted by peers who value the same, NoBull Marketing is the place for you.
3. We value living our best lives over building the “best” business – Sacrificing yourself, your family, your hobbies, and your life energy to the goals of the business might be what’s considered “best” for driving bottom line ROI… but it’s not the only path to building a profitable business, and it’s certainly not our path. We believe business is done best when it operates in such a manner as to uplift the lives of its employees just as much as it uplifts the lives of its clients and shareholders. If you’d like to join a company that values helping you build your best life as much as it values building a great business, NoBull Marketing is the place for you.
Our Core Values:
- No lying... ever.
- Say the hard thing even when you don't want to.
- Own your outcomes.
- Pursue greater self awareness
- Find your "why" and live it.
- Raise up those around you.
What To Expect:
As the first employee, you'll be my right-hand man (or woman, or X), with emphasis on taking over all operations of Account Management /Client Management for our Google My Business and Google Ads lead generation services.
Over the long term, our hope is that this first hire will eventually become the Director of the Services department.
You’ll be responsible for:
1. Managing day to day client deliverables for up to 20 accounts
2. Creating monthly reports & delivering them
3. Responding to clients daily (striving for under 60 minutes)
4. Documenting process improvements
- Prior agency experience required, ideally 5 years
- 2+ years Google Ads campaign management experience
- 2+ years Google My Business/SEO campaign management experience
- Prior experience managing upwards to 20 digital marketing accounts
If you've worked for years at boring large scale digital agencies where your individual skills and talents have long been underappreciated and the idea of working on a small team to create something new while simultaneously building your own best life sounds like fun, let's talk.
This is a FULLY REMOTE role! We're big about building our best lives and believe that's best done while working from home. We're a "get your work done and don't ask questions" sort of place. If you thrive under self management, appreciate having clear deliverables, frequent feedback on how to improve, and opportunities to add your own unique value to the team while working fully remote, NoBull Marketing may be a great place for you!
- Health Insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Fully Remote role
- $60,000 to $100,000 dependent on experience
NoBull Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of NoBull Marketing is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
NoBull Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans
Blue Acorn iCi is the only digital consumer experience company combining analytics, ecommerce, content management, and full-service commerce operations. No other company brings together engineers, data scientists, retail experts, designers and strategists to create seamless, memorable and scalable customer experiences.
Through our integrated capabilities and unparalleled expertise, Blue Acorn iCi makes content and commerce more effective for legacy brands and digital natives alike, including Le Creuset, Casper, Food Lion, Charter, Ticketmaster, and Panera. Join our incredible team as we successfully deliver extraordinary digital experiences. We are truly a one of a kind company!
Blue Acorn iCi is looking for an Optimization Analyst to join our fast-growing analytics team. The Optimization Analyst is responsible for end-to-end ecommerce optimization solutions including identifying, designing, implementing, measuring and analyzing performance of data-driven ecommerce strategy. This role will serve the analytical and strategic needs for our optimization clients, assisted by front end developers and designers as applicable.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in A/B, MVT, and personalization testing. The candidate should have experience using testing and analytics technologies such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Optimizely, Google Optimize, Dynamic Yield, etc. Exact position/title/responsibility to be determined by experience-level.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide on-going and ad hoc analysis to generate insights and recommendations to internal stakeholders as well as clients
- Exhibit strong client-facing communication and training capabilities, especially as it pertains to distilling complex digital analytics topics into concise recommendations
- Analyze and optimize the customer journey, utilizing a variety of data sources (offline/online, 1st/3rdparty) across channels (onsite, in app, email, store, etc.)
- Provide our enterprise-level clients with strategic data-driven analysis, insight, and recommendations on how to prioritize testing and personalization efforts
- Drive testing backlog creation, prioritization, and roadmap
- Generate analytically-sound test ideas based on data deep-dives, experimental design principles, UX/UI research, and behavioral economics
- Analyze test results, perform statistical significance testing to communicate lift and confidence intervals for the Primary KPI
- Sift through secondary metrics and segments to uncover hidden patterns and recommendations for targeting or future testing
- Design, launch, and report on A/B, MVT, and personalization campaigns in tools like Adobe Target, Optimizely, etc with the help of front end developers and designers
- 2 + years of relevant optimization/analytics experience
- Creativity and innovation skills
- Advanced knowledge of ecommerce strategy
- Relationship, collaboration, and communication skills
- Technical, business, leadership, and financial acumen
- Presentation skills
- User/Usability testing experience
- Advanced data analysis and reporting
Full Time, Non-Temporary Employees enjoy a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, disability, paid time off, 401(k), and more! Additional perks vary by location.
Blue Acorn iCi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Blue Acorn iCi complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
California applicants: Please click here for CCPA disclosures.
B2B Marketing/Content Manager
We are a growing company based in Berlin that offers its employees the chance to develop a revolutionary procure tech product. Founded in 2021 with 10+ employees, Hivebuy is a process optimization solution for small and medium-sized companies that supports them in budgeting, requesting, and ordering articles and services for their business while benefiting from better purchasing conditions.
We at Hivebuy believe that trust and independence is the biggest key in developing an innovative and highly profitable business. Therefore we count on entrepreneurial thinking and purpose-driven mentalities.
We’re looking for a B2B Marketing Manager who reports to the Chief of Staff in Germany, preferably Berlin.
- Create and manage content that converts across all stages of the buyers- journey, and inbound and outbound marketing
- Own the impact of content on traffic, engagement, demo requests, and customer wins
- Expert in all things related to content and channel optimization, brand consistency, segmentation, localization, what's working and what's not.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, tone and optimized for search and user experience across all content channels (online, social media, email, video, print, etc).
- Work in an unstructured and fast-paced environment - conceptualize content strategies and execute them.
- Work closely with the product and sales team to develop and implement effective marketing campaigns.
- Develop good ideas and experiment with them. Be not afraid to push the boundaries and test innovative ideas.
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- 3+ years of hands-on marketing experience in a B2B SaaS company.
- Excellent understanding of B2B marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the budgeting process and use analytical skills.
- Proven track record in delivering marketing campaigns that drive sales growth.
- An understanding of agile marketing, to identify and focus on high-value projects and then continuously and incrementally improve the results over time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well structured and organized way of working
- Teamwork, Honesty and hands-on mentality are not just buzz words for you
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly with various audiences in German and English, both verbally and in writing
Why Should You Apply?
- Be part of the development of a completely new company from scratch and learn something new every day
- Bring in your ideas and discuss them directly with the management
- Remote work option but also an office in the heart of Berlin (where we offer you a variety of drinks & snacks, communal cooking & lunch)
- We offer you trust-based working hours and you decide for yourself whether you want to work in the office or remotely
- We trust you with a high degree of personal responsibility through varied and challenging tasks.
- We work together as equals throughout the team and offer flat hierarchies and short communication channels.
Demand Generation Manager
Whatagraph is a B2B SaaS platform for digital marketing agencies to simplify data monitoring and reporting. Our mission is to enable everyone to make data-driven decisions. Fast.
We’re one of the fastest-growing startups in the Baltics and have recently successfully raised $7.2M in our Series A funding round. We have grown substantially in the past year, going from a team of 50 to a team of 100+, and are looking to keep up the momentum in 2022.
Our Marketing team plays a critical role in promoting our platform, and generating leads on a daily basis that consistently fuel our growth. Hence, we’re looking for a Demand Generation Manager to drive substantial generation of the pipeline through various marketing channels.
What you will do
- Work closely with our Head of Growth Marketing, VP Marketing, and the rest of the Marketing Team on running integrated campaigns to generate more leads and pipeline for the Client Partnerships Team.
- Execute campaigns across some of the following marketing channels: Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, Affiliates, Paid Partnerships, Email, Webinars, Events.
- Track, report, and analyse the performance of our campaigns. Drive and strategize improvements to ensure that they reach the pipeline and ROI targets.
- Get a deep understanding of our target audience and collaborate with our content and design teams on creating landing pages and creative content that resonates.
- Help optimise top of the funnel conversion rates.
- Ensure a smooth lead hand off to sales.
What you will get
- A place for innovation and ideas: An opportunity to drive solutions for complex links and limitations of our current platform, where you will have full freedom to experiment and get as creative as you possibly like.
- An opportunity to work with international markets: We are building our platform for markets like the US, Canada, Australia and the UK with the help of an international, tightly-knit, and driven team, which you’ll connect with via team events, outings, and various activities.
- A flexible work environment: Work with us remotely from anywhere in EMEA or onsite in our offices in Lithuania. If you choose to work onsite, coffee, snacks, and new office space (in case you’ll work from Vilnius) and a sea-spirit (in case you choose to work from Klaipėda) will await you.
- A gross salary: 2,000-4,500 EUR/month depending on experience.
What you will need
- 2+ years of experience in Demand Generation at a B2B SaaS company.
- Experience in finding and managing external marketing partners.
- A proactive approach and a high sense of ownership.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at any given time.
- Strategic and analytical thinking.
- Strong communication skills and native level proficiency in English.
- Experience at working cross functionally with sales and customer success teams.
- Good data analysis skills and advanced level user of Excel / Google Sheets or similar BI tool.
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as Hubspot.
- Experience with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.
- Experience with marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Ability to work +/- 2 hours from the GMT+3 time zone.
Director of Conversion Optimization (CRO)
We are looking for an experienced CRO Specialist! Preferably a problem-solver with great attention to detail, has some project management experience, and is interested in delivering results for different brands. If you’re interested or know someone who is, please send your details to [email protected]
Redfish is a marketing agency in the US, specializing in custom-made video content, YouTube Marketing campaign setup, and bid optimization. Check out some of the cool videos we’ve done here: redfish.agency, we have a new division of the company that will be CRO/UX based.
- Must be a college graduate
- Expert experience in UX/CRO/Landing page Optimization
- Ability to work on multiple clients at the same time
- Ability to create wireframes of landing pages
- Expert experience with AB testing, AB testing Dev experience
- Extensive training and design skills is a plus, but not necessary
- - Must be process-oriented and have proper documentation
- Research, diagnose, strategize and execute CRO initiatives
- Responsible for creating user testing scenarios, polls/surveys, and analyzing results to identify conversion blockers
- UX reviews of landing pages to improve the user experience for clients
- Analytics: From data analysis to Competitor research
- Creating wireframes of landing pages or landing pages elements
- Communicate design specifications to designer and QA
- Communicate test specs to developers
- Monitor tests and results interpretation
Salary and Benefits:
- This is a full-time job so we need someone dedicated and trustworthy
- Pay depending on experience
- Full-time, Work from home (40 hours per week)
Growth Marketer for eCommerce SaaS (Quiz Tool)
Part-time, Contract, Temporary, Internship
Are you looking to take ownership of the marketing strategy and execution of a SaaS tool?
Want to know how to identify prospects and market to them?
Want to participate in the upside of the growth that you create?
We are the right fit for you: Prehook is a quiz platform for Shopify merchants to improve conversion rate, accelerate list growth, and capture zero party data.
We are looking for someone to help with growth, mainly focusing on partnerships, content (written and video), and organic social.
Digital UIUX Associate
At AAA Northeast, the eBusiness Team is driving digital evolution through data analysis and optimization. In the past few years, we have been recognized by Adobe and by Microsoft as key partners in digital transformation.
Check out our team featured in the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM3RcznxXrU and learn more about the team here: https://motorclubdigital.com/
As our team continues to grow, we're searching for enthusiastic Digital UI/UX Specialists with a desire to learn and join our team to further enhance the digital experience for over 10 million members within our reach.
For daily operations, Digital UI/UX Specialists collaborate with strategic partners to optimize web landing pages through informed A/B Testing, personalization tactics, and data analysis using best-in-class industry tools.
Future growth opportunities are also developed for Digital UI/UX Specialists to grow into roles within teams such as Data Analysts, Web Developers, and more.
If you are interested in furthering your technical skills and in collaborating on member-centric digital optimization strategies, and executing data-led decisions with a team of hyper-brilliant, gastronomic entrepreneurs, apply today: https://careers-aaanortheast.icims.com/jobs/6056/ui-ux-associate-specialist/job
Senior Brand Designer
ReturnLogic is on a mission to become the operating system of returns for modern e-commerce retailers. Our Software-as-a-Service platform helps retailers optimize their product returns strategy, improve the customer experience, and drive bottom line growth.
Our team is intrigued by, and inspired to hire, problem solvers who have a core “can do” attitude, a vision of “what can be, instead of what has been” and who want to build on a history of hard work, ethics, and pursuit of excellence in every aspect of their daily work.
As a Senior Brand Designer, you’ll lead design projects of various complexity and responsibility, driving strategy and execution. You’ll work closely with our marketing team to drive demand and grow our brand awareness, increasing the number of retailers and partners that use ReturnLogic. You’ll collaborate with a multidisciplinary design, content, and engineering team to deliver thoughtful, world-class work.
We’re looking for an accomplished designer to help us build compelling marketing experiences for future and current retailers and partners. If this sounds like you, and you’re excited to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, and remote-friendly environment, we’d love to hear from you.
- Lead art direction and design for marketing campaigns across channels: website, landing pages, email, paid social and organic digital content, reports, ebooks, white papers, presentations, webinars, and events
- Own digital design projects from concept to final execution
- Partner with copywriters, marketers, designers, and external agencies or vendors
- Evolve the ReturnLogic brand identity across all of our brand channels
- Drive internal employer brand initiatives to support our culture and future recruitment
- Keep our brand guidelines refreshed and accessible to the broader team
- Tailor designs to speak to a wide range of audiences including e-commerce customers, tech partners, agencies, and investors
- Be a brand ambassador, driving consistency and quality control across all ReturnLogic branded materials for internal and external consumption
- 5+ years of design experience with a portfolio showcasing a range of marketing campaigns and brand work
- B2B/B2C SaaS and e-commerce and/or tech design experience is required, with demonstrated results
- Demonstrated history of corporate rebranding and art direction, primarily in digital design
- Demonstrated history of owning web redesign, agency management and adhering to project deadlines
- Proficiency in relevant design tools including Adobe CC plus modern design tools like Figma, XD, and Sketch
- Proficiency with UI/UX, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, HubSpot, SEM Rush, SEO and project management software
- Experience in motion design and illustration
- Strong record of email and web landing page design, development, and maintenance
- Ability to communicate confidently and present your ideas to stakeholders
- A growth mindset, continuous learner that can take comfort with ambiguity
- Ability to work at a fast-paced environment where priorities and deadlines change quickly
- Strong passion for project management, file structure organization and details
- Software product design experience is a plus
- Summer Fridays (Half Days)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
We’re a company led by start-up people that like solving problems and building things. The leadership team is transparent and engages every last employee in the strategy, objectives, targets — and results.
At ReturnLogic we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each team member brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Specialist
WANTED: CRO Expert To Take Over The DTC Game With Pilothouse
In the past 3 years, Pilothouse has grown to over 140 team members serving international clients and managing tens of millions of dollars in monthly ad spend – and we’re not slowing down anytime soon.
In fact, quite the opposite! More doors are opening now than ever.
With a solid performance marketing agency foundation strengthened by our media arm, DTC (directtoconsumer.co), we’re well-positioned to launch our next division: CRO, Conversion Rate Optimization.
We’re looking for a CRO expert who can bring proven experience to the table while leveraging the decades of combined experience on the team already to spearhead this new growth initiative.
Our vision is to create a scalable, high-performance service offering to support our clients’ growth while tapping into the tens of thousands of brands within our network.
So, if you’ve got the chops and are looking for an entrepreneurial environment and opportunity, let’s make it happen!
- 3+ years in diversified leadership roles, driving and implementing changes.
- 3+ years of experience with CRO, web analytics, UX, marketing, or similar work experience.
- Post-Secondary Education Discipline: Web Design & Development/Marketing/Business, or Related Field.
- Experience with optimization testing tools such as Google Optimize, Adobe Target, Hotjar, Optimizely, etc.
- Experience in front-end web design and development is a plus.
- You’re always looking to have as much data as possible on your side.
- You don’t accept the status quo, you’re always looking for the out-of-the-box solution.
- By leaving ego at the door, when a test “fails” or has a negative impact, you learn from it.
- You have a willingness to multitask and be flexible to take on varied responsibilities.
- You are a reliable self-starter with attention to detail and a passion for quality.
- Work with Pilothouse executives to define the CRO division’s growth goals and translate them into an aligned operational strategy and tactical roadmap.
- Develop and iterate on a working service offering (i.e. audits, monthly retainers, one-time implementations, consulting, etc).
- Plan, build, and execute on a team growth strategy for implementation and scale.
- Fulfill and build processes to deliver core CRO activities including:
- Executing A/B optimization tests that drive fundamental improvements to the website experience and performance for your clients.
- Managing the end-to-end experimentation process including hypothesis setting, test design, KPI selection and goals, test execution, results-measuring, and recommendations.
- Analyzing data, identifying key findings, making recommendations, and sharing testing results.
- Partnering with customer Insights to ensure test tracking and data collection are properly set up within your tracking platforms.
- Collaborating with various teams and stakeholders to understand customer priorities and pain points while developing tests/hypotheses.
- Advocating for user-centred design methodologies and incorporating qualitative and quantitative research findings.
- Managing project timelines and requirements to ensure projects are delivered with high quality and achieve expected results.
We work with disruptive brands, big budgets, and make crazy ideas come to life!
Our model is built upon the core values of Alignment and Transparency, which means, unlike traditional agencies that win by charging huge retainers, Pilothouse wins by delivering huge results.
We are focused on building a team of hustlers who are passionate about the Direct-To-Consumer space and who are eager to learn and grow. We push each other to do awesome work, encourage team members to elevate daily, and bring even the wildest ideas forward.
Team culture is everything at Pilothouse. Along with foosball games and Friday night beers, we have regular check-ins to discuss industry trends and new opportunities. You'll work with a team that has decades of marketing experience who want to learn from you just as much as you will from them.
- Perks for our online team members:
- Fun virtual events – we host company events to focus on fun and growth
- Casual dress
- Flexible work schedule
- Perks for if you’re ever in town:
- Commuter friendly – we have bike storage inside our office
- Dog friendly
- Beer on tap – cold, local beer waiting for you
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS – friendly hint – don't miss this part 😉
- Attach your resume in PDF format
- Attach a cover letter in PDF format=
In your cover letter, include some major wins you’ve accomplished as a CRO that demonstrate your experience. If you love a challenge and are motivated to succeed in an innovative working environment, we're looking forward to meeting you!
**Please apply to this role on our careers page at pilothouse.co
We appreciate your time and thank all applicants for their interest, but will only be responding to shortlisted applicants.
Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist
Title: Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Specialist
Type: Permanent position, Full Time
Target work week: 40 hours a week (Shift starts at 1-2PM, Vietnam Time)
Reports to: CRO Director
Location: Remote - Work From Home
Salary Range: Depends on your last drawn salary (please indicate it upon application)
We are looking for an experienced CRO Specialist!
We’re looking for the type of person who has high attention to detail. Who can pick apart any item or product, spot weaknesses, and suggest improvements. We're looking for someone who loves to read and research, then use facts and data to make decisions.
You live and die by being scientific and always seeking continuous improvement.
We’ve been experiencing massive growth over the past 7 years of being in business. This growth has led to the opening of a new CRO Specialist role that has a ton of upwards potential. You would have the opportunity to work hand-in-hand with the CRO Director and the company's CEO himself!
We help education companies enroll more of the right students for less with Google AdWords. For more than 3 years, Grow Enrollments has been attracting the right students to the right educational opportunities with our proven Education SEM Connector System, a refined methodology built exclusively for online & campus educational institutions. We’ve already helped more than 120,000 students find their path to progress and, in turn, helped our educational clients grow faster.
- Hours: minimum of 40 hrs a week
- Shift: You will need to work between the EST and Indochina Timezone since our clients are all in the US but the CRO Director is currently in Vietnam
- Create user testing scenarios
- Create Polls/Surveys to help identify conversion blockers. Analyze results
- UX reviews of landing pages and create hypotheses
- Analytics data analysis to identify conversion blockers
- Competitor research
- Creating wireframes of landing pages or landing pages elements
- Communicate design specifications to designer and QA
- Communicate test specs to developers
- Support developers and QA before the launch of tests
- Monitor tests and results interpretation
- Communicate the results of our test to stakeholders
- Assist CRO lead in day to day tasks and project management
- Active communicator to make sure project stakeholders are always in the loop
- Effective communicator to make sure people know what you mean and avoid loss of time through miscommunications
- Always strive to meet project outcomes and deadlines
- Team leadership to ensure all team members work towards the same goal
- Process-oriented: always respects the process, seek improvement, and proper documentation
- Company culture advocate
- Organize information, track priorities, and hold people accountable
- Friendly and nice - you need to get along. If people don't like working with you, you can't do this job
- 1-2 years in UX/CRO/Landing page Optimization
- Ability to work on 3-5 clients at the same time
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics
- Basic knowledge of Google Ads
- Ability to create wireframes of landing pages
- Solid experience with AB testing
- AB testing Dev experience (you’ve already coded your tests)Good to have:
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Good knowledge of Google Ads
- Design skills (creativity and ability to use Photoshop / Illustrator)
- Extremely competitive salary with a lot of upwards growth potential.
- Career growth plan. The longer you stay with us, the higher your salary gets.
- Working with other rock-solid A players who are fun, dynamic, and masters at their respective crafts. You’ll get to work hard on meaningful challenges and enjoy some laughs along the way.
- 15 PAID Vacation Days
- 5 PAID Sick Days
- 12 PAID US Holidays off
- PAID Birthdays off
How would you like to be part of an International, Dynamic & Fast Growing Company?
The Sales Machine, under the Optimo International Group of Companies, aims to be the best SaaS Solution provider for companies of all sizes looking to maximize sales, increase profitability, operate leanly, and deliver exceptional customer service.
We need a star-studded cast to make sure we realize this ambition and one of those is somebody leading our Marketing activities.
As our Marketing Lead, you will drive the planning and execution of The Sales Machine’s marketing calendar to build brand awareness, differentiate us in the market, and ultimately expand our client base and drive revenue. You will be instrumental in researching, planning, prioritizing, budgeting, and performance tracking our Marketing efforts. This is an individual contributor role as a start but you will have a chance to build and oversee your team 6-12 months down the line.
Your Typical Day:
- Help shape the marketing strategy to increase customer engagement and market penetration towards conversion.
- Initiate and support programs to improve the quality of engagements across all channels.
- Delivery of content or communications in different channels; as required.
- Implement, measure, and evaluate campaigns across multiple channels of engagement. Your in-depth knowledge of SEO, SEM, PPC, Retargeting, and Remarketing will be required.
- Be a major contributor in developing campaign-related materials.
- Identify target audiences using ad management tools in channels you manage and deliver paid campaigns efficiently and effectively to ensure we reach our objectives at reasonably acceptable costs.
- Leverage metrics and analytics in decision-making; and share these insights with the team.
- Coordinate closely with internal stakeholders on various campaigns.
- You will be a key stakeholder and major contributor in achieving conversion goals. This will be your top priority and focus at all times. It is important to understand key results required on a monthly and quarterly basis. Fulfillment of campaigns focused on conversion shall take precedence over other deliverables. You will be involved in the end-to-end delivery of campaigns.
- You will work with internal stakeholders to build and manage all engagement and social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, all Podcasts, Youtube, etc. You will own management of target audiences to fulfill retargeting campaigns and others such as sms/social media blasts, etc.,
- You will study and understand how to efficiently and effectively lead customers throughout the funnel to achieve conversion. It will be important for you to understand the customer journey in order to manage online marketing funnels and call-to-action functions from top, middle, and bottom of the funnel.
- Hungry and Motivated (very very important!).
- Positive Attitude & can work great with a team of professionals
- At least 5 years of related work experience.
- Demonstrable experience working across a variety of marketing channels including email, CRM, social media, performance marketing, and analytics.
- Ability to analyze data (qualitative and quantitative) to measure success.
- Demonstrable experience managing and executing a marketing strategy.
- Demonstrable experience leading a Marketing Team.
- Demonstrable experience in Software Marketing.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Has effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Has good presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with management.
- Facebook for business
- LinkedIn for business
- Marketing software:
- Content development and off-page SEO e.g. SemRush
- Email automation e.g. ActiveCampaign
- Social media automation e.g. Hootsuite
- Social media analytics
- Absolute integrity is one of our core value requirements. This is non-negotiable.
- Team and collaboration focused. No one is above the team.
- Strategic thinker. As a leader, you will never assume you are the smartest person in the room. If you have a good idea, share it with us.
- Committed to continuous improvement of yourself and the company. It doesn’t matter how small the improvement is; we want to hear your ideas.
- Proactive. If you spot a possible problem, we want to hear your proposed solution.
- Adaptable to constant change. We will ensure you never get bored.
Growth Marketing Lead
San Francisco, CA
ScholarSite allows leading experts to run live, cohort-based courses with companies around the world.
We are building the world’s largest decentralized corporate university and growing rapidly:
- 30%+ month on month revenue growth
- Recurring annual contracts with companies like Stripe, Shopify, Flipkart, Tinder, Accenture and Flexport
- 1,000+ learners from over 600 companies globally,
- Recently part of the Y Combinator W22 batch and backed by leading investors including Felicis Ventures, Pioneer Fund, Uncommon Capital, Flexport and various high profile angels
ScholarSite is looking for its first marketing hire who would be responsible for designing and executing on our demand generation strategy, focusing on individual seat sales to our cohorts.
You’ll establish a marketing system and process flows that will form the basis of our broader marketing function and be a key member of our management team. You’re enthusiastic about working at an early stage startup, operating with lots of autonomy and building from the ground up.
What you’ll do at ScholarSite:
- Manage the implementation of a CRM system that will allow ScholarSite to track, understand and leverage the consumer communities we interact with (including our alumni and leads)
- Design a demand generation strategy that consistently fills our cohorts with participants
- Run email campaigns at scale
- Write and A/B test email templates to identify and leverage successful copy
- Manage paid advertising campaigns through LinkedIn and Facebook
- Build, coach and grow a team of talented individuals that will shape the way we go to market
- Be accountable for weekly and quarterly revenue goals for individual seat sales
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience building marketing systems and process flows for a rapidly growing company
- Experience writing copy and A/B testing copy alternatives
- Strong analytical focus, basing decisions in data
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- A self-directed, creative and curious nature. You can tackle anything from process automation to drip campaigns with minimal direction, and you consistently execute on goals
Why you’ll love working at ScholarSite:
- Leadership of the marketing function at a high growth, mission-driven company
- A fast-paced culture open to new ideas and rapid iteration
- We’re a kind, hard-working and passionate team that embraces remote work
- Start-up equity, competitive salary and benefits/perks
ScholarSite is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Content Specialist with English
We’re called More Growth because we cracked the code for brand growth and we want you to grow with us, too. We’re serious about being a people-first company.
In 2022, we’ll create the core of our team comprising 40+ ultra-talented individuals. Together and from scratch, we’ll create three companies aiming to disturb three fascinating niches: parenting, personal finance, and wellness. Sounds good, right?
Join us and together we’ll build incredible traffic on all of our properties.
As a content specialist for one of More Growth’s websites, you’ll be responsible for creating high-quality how-to guides in English on topics relevant to the given site. The purpose of your content is to:
- communicate expert, authoritative, and trustworthy evidence-based advice
- combine diligent research, synthesis, and share you know-how in an engaging way
Your day-to-day work will include:
- Acquiring readers from Google Search and building traffic through SEO content
- Providing visitors with advice in the form of long-form articles
Engaging our audience on the site by creating rapport and enticing them to use our offerings
- Increasing conversion rates by applying copywriting best practices and utilizing conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- Executing the company’s vision and marketing strategy as part of the content and SEO team
- With time, work may entail creating copy for ads, newsletters, and social media
- Longform writing
- Copywriting and storytelling
- Research, synthesizing, and knowledge-sharing skills
- Native or near-native English
- Google Workspace / Microsoft Office proficiency
- Content marketing
- CRO and A/B testing
- Social media
- Digital PR
What we offer:
- Hybrid work: work 3 days in our office in Warsaw near Rondo ONZ, 2 days from home
- Access to training and team-building budgets
- Private healthcare via Medicover
- A salary of 9000-12000 PLN net + VAT (B2B contract) or 7500-9900 PLN gross (contract of employment, contract of mandate)
- You’ll master search engine optimization (SEO), including skills like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, and ScreamingFrog
- Your content creation skills will hit new highs thanks to editorial guidance, mentoring, and training
- You’ll acquire new copywriting skills which will have a measurable impact and increase in effectiveness thanks to our A/B testing framework
- You’ll expand your analytical skills and competencies by working with data every day (as well as programs such as Google Sheets or the R programming language)
Sounds good? Apply now by uploading your CV and portfolio!
Mobile App developer
Ailey is a not-for-profit applied education service that empowers lives by providing thought-provoking learning from the kingdom of God, with resources/tools and processes that aims to refine people and social class standards in all communities. This volunteer opportunity is great to build your CV experience but we hope to have you as part of our full-time staff.
We are searching for experienced developers to ensure the successful launch and maintenance of our app.
Tasks will involve the following:
- Collaborating with the founder to ensure the vision is met
- Managing and developing the front-end and/or back-end of the app from designs and specifications
- Ensuring that all data is stored and processed securely and accurately
- Ensuring that app bugs are fixed effectively and swiftly
Skills You Should Have
- Design & Product
- Graphic Design
- Computational Thinking
- Application build and coding
- Render mockups for desktop and mobile
- Concept design and wireframing
Chennai, Tamil nadu
We are looking for people with UX experience for our marketing team. Someone who is passionate in ensuring the people who come to our site, have a mind blowing experience. You will need to demonstrate a strong foundation in data analysis. To give further clarity, you would be working 70% of your time on UX research and the other 30% of your time on data analysis.
*We are not looking for product UX designers or researchers*
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Use qualitative (heatmaps, sessions recordings, surveys, etc) and quantitative (Google Analytics or similar) sources of data to analyze website traffic to understand user behavior and provide data-driven recommendations that would increase engagement and conversion rate.
- Proactive optimisation of the user journey and taking action to deliver on key metrics and KPIs, through continuous website testing and user experience improvements.
- To understand the WHY behind the data and deliver actionable insights to further improve UX and conversion rate optimization to increase lead generation and online sales.
- Create and execute deliverables that help inform the ideal experiences for users. This could include items such as website audits, web analytics reviews, user journeys analysis, heuristic reviews, wireframes, information architecture reviews, task flows, user scenarios and persona development.
- Execute testing design and implementation of multivariate and A/B testing.
- Share results and insights to inform business decisions and the overall roadmap.
- Exploring new avenues and consistently looking for opportunities around expanding the scope of marketing UX channels.
- Demonstrating a passion for continuous learning, iterating and improving; a sound understanding of the digital marketing landscape; a zest for UX design and research.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving goals.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Prior experience of 1+ years of optimizing user experience in B2B space. - this is not an entry-level position.
- Data driven background, with an understanding of web analytic tools to analyse the customer journey and identify opportunities for improvement. (Google Analytics, Optimize, Heap and/ or similar tools.)
- Working knowledge of site optimization, usability or UX.
- Hands-on experience with customer behaviour platforms (Mouseflow, Hotjar etc).
- Understanding best practices for UI and UX for websites.
- Understanding of how to create compelling and engaging user experiences on the web, with knowledge of usability and conversion drivers.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Strategic thinker with great analytical skills.
- If you have a portfolio showcasing case studies that highlight the process on how you conducted research and experiments. And insights and results from them.
Marketing Data Manager - Digital Markets
Marketing Data Manager - Digital Markets
About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business comprises three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organisation, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
We are looking for a Marketing Data Manager to lead how our marketing teams collect and leverage data. This role will report to the Director of Marketing Operations and be the subject matter expert of the various data sources and flows we use day to day. This position will enable our channel marketing teams to better acquire and nurture our leads and grow our user base.
This role will work closely with Analytics, Data Engineering, Product, and all of our marketing channels to ensure proper data flows across our MarTech stack (Marketing Automation, CRM, Customer Data Platform, Customer Experience, Analytics Platforms, etc.), in addition to establishing a deep understanding of our databases to help build and automate datasets. You’ll help evolve our data into usable assets for our marketers .
What you will come to work:
- Be the subject matter expert regarding our marketing data, segmentation processes, integrations, and the logic that support marketing campaign delivery.
- Support our email teams by pulling advanced audiences and user data from our data warehouse and help automate flows into our marketing systems.
- Collaborate with Analytics and Product to ensure proper tagging across web properties and other marketing channels to enable accurate tracking and data collection.
- Help lead the strategy for user data collection across brands, with a focus on establishing the concept of a universal user.
- Drive user audience creation using our customer data platform.
- Maintain updated documentation around all of our marketing and user data.
- Educate our marketers around what data we have available and certain limitations.
What you will bring to the team:
- 5 - 8 years of relevant experience, with a strong understanding of database marketing, marketing technology, and data analysis.
- Strong proficiency with SQL.
- Experience using enterprise CRMs or CDPs (like SugarCRM,Salesforce or Lytics).
- Experience with enterprise marketing automation platforms (like Marketo or Eloqua).
- Experience using data warehouses or databases (like Snowflake, MI SQL, Postgres, etc.).
- Experience using attribution and analytics tools (like Google Analytics, PowerBI, Fullstory, etc.).
- Experience with advertising platforms (Google, Bing, Facebook, Linkedin, etc.).
- Understanding of privacy and tracking laws.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex, technical architectures to stakeholders.
- Experience working in a marketplace or lead generation business model.
Check out our video to learn about who we are, and what we do:
What you will find:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off.
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy.
What you will receive:
- Competitive salary.
- 23 days annual holiday.
- Private Medical and Dental Care.
- Life and Disability Insurance.
- Public Transport Subsidy.
- Ticket Restaurant Card.
- Childcare Vouchers (Ticket Guarderia).
- IncentiFit - annual reimbursement for health-and-wellness-related activities.
- Pension Scheme.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Gartner Gives Charity Match.
- Relocation Assistance - a specialist to help you with all the appointments and paperwork.
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity.
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities.
- New offices close to Glòries and the beach in the fantastic, “innovation and tech” [email protected] district of sunny Barcelona.
- Applications must be submitted in English.
- A valid EU visa/passport is required for this position.
Director of Conversion Optimization
Elevar is used daily by thousands of Shopify brands all across the world to help ensure they have an accurate data foundation they can trust and scale their business with.
We are looking for a Director of Conversion Optimization to manage our team of Analysts and CRO Strategists that help our customers turn their data into growth wins.
The ideal candidate is detail oriented, data driven, proactive team player who is passionate about eCommerce trends. You should have a thorough understanding of, and hands-on experience with, data driven UX and design principles, A/B and Multivariate testing, Statistical Analysis, CRO/Personalization Tools, Google Analytics, as well as a systematic approach to developing a final experience that drives results.
You will work collaboratively with our Head of Data & Analytics and manage our CRO Strategists, Data Analysts, and Account Managers.
What To Expect:
- 50% Coaching and growing the results of our team to help our customers achieve a 30% experiment win-rate
- 30% Getting hands-on with CRO research, analysis, and managing calls with our team & customers
- 10% Developing your skills with the Elevar flagship product
You need to be comfortable with video calls to support our team and customers. You also need to be a confident leader that our customers look up to for guidance and support.
- Be an expert voice on delivering onsite and CRO solutions directly to customers
- Coach and grow our team of analysts and strategists
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with customers by understanding their business goals and pain points in order to deliver customized solutions to help improve their business.
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative data to execute strategies and create testing roadmaps to improve onsite conversion rates
- Develop hypotheses and execute A/B or multivariate tests according to optimization strategies and testing plans
- Innovate and document new internal processes for the team to evolve with
What You'll Need..
- Passionate about eCommerce and data
- Comfortable working under pressure in a rapidly growing and evolving startup environment
- 3+ years of experience with website optimization, using analytical metrics and related statistical data to drive testing efforts.
- 3+ years of experience with Google Analytics
- 1+ year managing a team
- Proven experience using qualitative and quantitative data to execute strategies and create testing roadmaps to improve onsite conversion rates (you will be tested)
- Strong collaboration, communication, and presentation skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking and context-switching capabilities
- Competitive salary & bonus
- $2,500 onboarding stipend for home office plus $1K per year home office annually
- 100% health, vision, dental coverage
- Unlimited vacation policy and flexible working hours - good work-life balance goes a long way.
- A hard-working and dedicated team that is fun to work with.
- Annual retreat (even if remote)
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know