By including images that outline the product benefits in the image gallery, Bharat Mavens increased their ecommerce client’s conversion rate by 14%, and ROAS from 0.95 to 1.51.
Get more tactics like this straight to your inbox: sign up for the Fast Marketing Newsletter by CXL.
Table of contents
- The company: Marketing agency Bharat Mavens, working for a skincare brand’s ecommerce site.
- The goal: Increase conversions on product pages.
- The tactic: Highlight the product benefits in the image gallery.
- The result: 14% increase in conversion rate, and 0.95 to 1.51 improvement on ROAS.
What’s the fast marketing tactic?
The Bharat Mavens team saw that:
- Less than 50% of visitors view the product page beyond the first scroll, missing the information on the product benefits.
- Most visitors scroll through the product image gallery, which sits above the fold.
Based on this knowledge, they added images to the image gallery which conveyed the benefits of the product. The customer could now learn more about the product, without needing to scroll.
For example, one image mentioned the ingredients used, the second the skin type that could benefit from the product, and the third featured the product’s certifications.
What was the result?
- 14% increase in conversion rate.
- 0.95 to 1.51 improvement on ROAS (return on ad spend).
Learn how you too can get great results with ecommerce: take the Ecommerce Minidegree taught by a team of experts.
Get more tactics like this
- Join the Fast Marketing Newsletter to get these straight to your inbox.
- Learn how to further increase ecommerce revenue with a clickable USP message in your site’s announcement bar.
- Look back at all past fast marketing tactics.