keyboard_arrow_down Upcoming courses
fiber_manual_record All courses »
In the past decade, Customer Success has emerged to be one of the most effective tools to turn customers into fans, helping to grow revenue and elevate brands. It’s critical that marketers understand how to leverage Customer Success as one of the most efficient ways to bolster marketing programs.
- Key Customer Success Principles
- Net Promoter Scores (how to improve and how to leverage results)
- Customer Health Metrics
- Success Plans
- Strategic Business Reviews
Refilm of an existing course.
Instructor: Fred Pike, Managing Director / CFO @ Northwoods
More Relevance. More Conversions. A Crash Course On Personalization.
After taking this course you’ll …
- Develop an initial segmentation strategy using raw audience feedback and behavioral analysis.
- Automatically segment your audience based on who they are, what they need, and their relationship with you.
- Create a holistic personalization strategy that takes the segmentation data you have collected to deliver better messaging.
- Use readily available and off-the-shelf tools to use your segmentation data to make what you’re saying more personally relevant to your audience.
- Measure the impact of personalization and analyze segment-specific conversion rates. See exactly how different segments perform relative to each other.
Instructor: Brennan Dunn, Co-Founder & CEO of RightMessage
This course will show you how you can adopt a bottom-up marketing approach and build a sustainable, product-led growth engine.
Instructor: Wes Bush, Principal @ Product-Led Institute