keyboard_arrow_down Upcoming courses
fiber_manual_record All courses »
Gain skills and knowledge related to landing pages, research, and user psychology for a better optimization strategy.
Instructor: Michael Aagaard, senior optimizer, international keynote speaker & speaker coach
In this course, you’ll:
- Learn the most effective strategies for empowering your remote team
- Get the playbooks on remote 1:1s, team meetings, systems, and ops
- See how to set goals and drive projects forward, remotely
- Find the right tools for staying connected
Instructor: Kevan Lee, VP of Marketing @ Buffer
Refilm of an existing course.
Instructor: Fred Pike, Managing Director / CFO @ Northwoods
More Relevance. More Conversions. A Crash Course On Personalization.
After taking this course you’ll …
- Develop an initial segmentation strategy using raw audience feedback and behavioral analysis.
- Automatically segment your audience based on who they are, what they need, and their relationship with you.
- Create a holistic personalization strategy that takes the segmentation data you have collected to deliver better messaging.
- Use readily available and off-the-shelf tools to use your segmentation data to make what you’re saying more personally relevant to your audience.
- Measure the impact of personalization and analyze segment-specific conversion rates. See exactly how different segments perform relative to each other.
Instructor: Brennan Dunn, Co-Founder & CEO of RightMessage
Learn that to be truly customer-centric, and to really drive growth, you can’t focus on what customer say. Your competitors are listening to what customers say. Instead, you need to understand what your customers feel.
This course provides a solid strategic framework for getting beyond the comments and open-ended responses and creating a testing program that delights and solves customer’s actual problems, not their excuses. You will learn CXL’s playbook for gathering voice of customer data and how we convert data to insights to action in order to drive growth.
Instructor: Ben Labay, Research director @ CXL
More information coming soon.
Instructor: Patrick Campbell, CEO of ProfitWell
In the past decade, Customer Success has emerged to be one of the most effective tools to turn customers into fans, helping to grow revenue and elevate brands. It’s critical that marketers understand how to leverage Customer Success as one of the most efficient ways to bolster marketing programs.
- Key Customer Success Principles
- Net Promoter Scores (how to improve and how to leverage results)
- Customer Health Metrics
- Success Plans
- Strategic Business Reviews
This course will show you how you can adopt a bottom-up marketing approach and build a sustainable, product-led growth engine.
Instructor: Wes Bush, Principal @ Product-Led Institute
This is NOT a funnel hacking course. Most funnel gurus will overcomplicate what your funnel should look like. They also ignore user experience (false urgency and scarcity, decline shaming, fear mongering, open loops without ever closing those loops). This course keeps it simple–and you’ll learn the foundations of building a funnel for any business.
Instructor: Allison Carpio, CRO @ allisoncarpio.com