Become CXL certified with our scholarship program
Get access to any Minidegree program for 12 weeks
What is the CXL Scholarship program?
Peep Laja, Founder of CXL, is a serial entrepreneur and a digital optimization champion. Since starting CXL in 2011, it has grown to become one of the most respected conversion optimization agencies, a leading training platform for digital marketers, and the world’s most popular conversion optimization blog.
Peep has helped hundreds of thousands of students become better, smarter marketers through his writing, speaking and training.
Our mission at CXL is to help marketers get seriously advanced skills and become great at what they do.
But cost is often a roadblock. We want to give transformative opportunities to people working towards serious growth regardless of whether or not they can afford the education.
Who should apply for the CXL Scholarship?
If any of these describe you, you should apply:
- You are looking for a serious transformation in your career, and are willing to put in the hours to accomplish that transformation.
- You are not afraid of hard work. You embrace any challenge you face and are determined to do whatever it takes to succeed.
- You are a self-driven individual that takes the initiative to learn.
Who qualifies for the CXL Scholarship?
The scholarship is for folks who can’t afford to pay money for it, but are ready to pay in content. It’s going to require a significant amount of work from you, it might be still cheaper to pay.
Qualifying for this scholarship program is no easy feat. And it isn’t for just anyone. If you are someone who is going to put in the work and adhere to the following criteria and guidelines, you’re a match:
- An eagerness to complete one of the following five CXL Minidegrees within 12 weeks (no time extensions, no exceptions):
- Conversion Optimization
- Digital Analytics
- Digital Psychology and Persuasion
- Growth Marketing
- You have the willingness and the drive to write an article about what you’ve learned once a week on a public blog of your choice.
You will be required to provide a blog post URL every week so it can be approved by the CXL team. You will author no less than 12 blog posts and a minimum of 1,000 words per post (12,000 words total). This is non-negotiable and we will vet to ensure this requirement is met.
- Your post each week will detail your understanding of the content discussed as well as your personal thoughts on the content. The first time you fail to execute this requirement will result in a warning. Your second indiscretion will result in an immediate cancelation of your scholarship and CXL account.
- Should you remove any of the posts after earning the certificate, we will revoke it. Your payment for the Minidegree is the 12 posts of your experience.
- You are not currently in an active trial at CXL
- You are unable to afford the CXL’s standard pricing options.
What are the next steps?
- Fill out the form below to apply for the CXL scholarship. Upon submission, we’ll start the process of vetting your application.
- You’ll get an email response from CXL within one week of completing your application. You’ll find out in this email if you have been accepted into the scholarship program.
- If we have any follow-up questions regarding your application, we will reach out to you directly.