Become great at Google ads
Master Google Ads and make paid acquisition highly profitable
This intermediate-to-advanced Google Ads course is designed for people wanting to run ads that hit the right targets and get you the results you need.
By Johnathan Dane, agency & SaaS founder
Course length: 1h 50min
Ruthless prioritization and execution “recipes” are critical to Google Ads success
As a marketer, you know that Google Ads is an excellent platform for driving business success – regardless of your industry.
But if you’ve ever struggled with understanding how to make this channel work for your specific business needs…you’re not alone.
Learn a ruthless prioritization framework and get a full suite of execution recipes to follow so you’re always running ads that hit the right targets and get you the results you need.
Introduction video (1 min)
After taking this course, you’ll…
- Know how to set realistic Google Ads goals – so you can prioritize things that have the biggest impact first
- Be able to conduct insanely productive research by focusing on granularity principles and validate ideas
- Understand PPC temperatures – so you can follow the law of conversion intent and not waste time/resources trying to fight it
- Comfortably navigate the entire Google Ads interface – so you can diagnose and find opportunities as you go along
- Be a master of targeting and split testing
- Know which optimization routines are the best – so that you can make quicker improvements with less time spent.
- Be able to scale all types of campaigns – so that you can grow conversion volume after you’ve achieved as ROAS and CPA you’re satisfied with
Know exactly which levers to pull for maximum impact with your Google Ads
Google Ads could be your business’ best growth lever…you just need to know how to execute your campaigns properly.
This course will teach you a proven, industry agnostic framework that’s guaranteed to help you drive consistent revenue growth at your company.
The content is insightful, actionable and doable.
I appreciate the range of topics and the talent and expertise of the presenters. I’ve grown more as a marketer in the last several months than I had in years before.
CXL Institute has helped me tremendously in my journey to become the best digital marketer I can be.
It has opened my eyes to the capabilities of tools like GTM and Google Sheets. You guys have humbled me by teaching me that there’s so much more to learn!
I have followed different courses from LinkedIn learning to Google and Facebook ads, and I rate CXL as most detailed for specific areas. CXL Institute helped me to do things more systematically and strategically.
This course is right for you if you…
- Want to be able to make your company more revenue
- Wish to cut through most of the BS out there and optimize for what’s important
- Want the strongest Google Ads foundation possible
This course is NOT for you if you…
- Want a silver bullet to make you millions of dollars
- Are not willing to put in the time and correctly execute to see the results
- Try to improve vanity metrics over business level metrics
Skills you should have before taking this course
Because this is an intermediate-to-advanced course, students should be familiar with Google Ads basics, including how Google’s auction systems work, the fundamentals of online advertising, and the importance of bringing value to targeted prospects. But most importantly, students should be curious and ready to learn.
If you have the skills and experience described below, this course is a good fit for you:
- Have ad budget ready to use to put these ideas within this course into practice
- Want to further yourself and your company’s ROI potential
- Want to continue to learn and are okay with experimenting new approaches
Johnathan Dane is the founder of KlientBoost and Kite, a PPC agency and software solution helping clients scale revenue and performance.
Over the past 6 years, Johnathan has built over two 50+ people agencies, spoken at digital marketing conferences and schools (namely Stanford) and been the paid acquisition mentor for 500 Startups.
He has been part of hundreds of blog posts, podcasts, and webinars sharing knowledge while working on building all his successful recipes into Kite, the software that he believes will power the future of many PPC accounts.