Google Analytics for experienced marketers
By Yehoshua Coren, analytics and tag management expert
Course length: 11h 30min
Some of the companies that train their teams at CXL Institute:
In 8 sessions, you’ll learn
- ins and outs of Google Analytics; how data is collected, prepared, and analyzed.
- how to customize everything about Google Analytics to go beyond the surface of the platform and find more relevant insights.
- how to analyze the performance and ROI of SEO, PPC, social media, and email.
Are you struggling to make your Google Analytics data actionable? You’re not alone
You know that your Google Analytics reports are full of insights, if only because Google Analytics itself promises to help you turn “insights into action.”
The problem? All you see when you open it up is raw data. Where are the insights telling you how to solve your most challenging business problems?
The truth? You have a ton of insights waiting for you in Google Analytics…the trick is simply knowing where to look and what to make of it.
Get skills businesses are desperate for
If you’re in marketing consulting, you might know how much demand there is for analytics services. It’s a vastly underserved market – there’s huge demand and not enough supply of analytics expertise.
Year after year, survey after survey, company executives are saying what they value in marketers is knowing how to use digital analytics more effectively.
90% of Google Analytics configurations are broken
Do you trust your data? Do you deeply understand what your data means, how it is collected, and what you can answer with it?
Most websites are not measuring everything that needs to be measured, and the data they are collecting isn’t reliable. Data-driven decisions aren’t worth a thing if the data can’t be trusted.
Are you able to conduct a health check on a Google Analytics setup? You will be after this course!
Learn to analyze, not just look at reports
Another is that marketers are opening up basic reports, scanning the numbers and reporting them to their boss. They’re not, well, analyzing.
The real art and skill is in interpreting what’s in the data. Data itself is passive and won’t tell you anything – it’s a skill you need to develop.
This course will show you how to make sense of the data. You will learn how to extract insights from the data to solve specific business problems, like finding conversion optimization opportunities using Google Analytics.
You’ve been digging for insights in the wrong places
You can, however, learn the processes that will help you dig for those conversion insights in the right places. The result? Smarter A/B tests, more granular campaign tracking and attribution, and the ability find informed solutions to your top business problems, like improving internal search and merchandising.
This in-depth Google Analytics course will take you through the entire process.
From the analytics audit and traffic analysis all the way through to identifying conversion opportunities and solving business problems, you’ll have one of the best analysts in the industry breaking it down step-by-step into a process you can repeat over and over again.
Analysis > Reporting, Insights > Data
You will be amazed by the insights hiding below the surface of your Google Analytics reports.
Anyone can open it up and report the results. You’ll learn to analyze the data and extract insights most marketers don’t even know are there.
This course is right for you if…
- You’re a marketer who wants to improve their Google Analytics skills.
- You think you know how to use Google Analytics (hint: You probably don’t)
- You find yourself overwhelmed when you log into Google Analytics and surf through the reports
- You manage spend on paid search or social media platforms to drive traffic to your site
- You are a business owner who wants to improve their bottom line
- You want to gain marketable business skills (over 30 million websites use Google Analytics).
This course is probably not for you if…
…you work as a full-time digital analytics pro with more than 18 months of experience.
About your instructor, Yehoshua Coren
Yehoshua Coren, also known as the Analytics Ninja, is a master of both Google Analytics implementation and analysis; taking deep dives into GA data to reveal actionable insights.
While Yehoshua’s primary area of expertise is web analytics, he is a savvy and accomplished SEM specialist, utilizing a range of online marketing tools, technical knowledge, and insight to improve ROI.
Yehoshua leverages Google Analytics in all of his online marketing activities. PPC campaigns, SEO, conversion rate optimization and social media marketing are all improved by his web analytics based methodology. His holistic approach to online marketing makes him a great choice for any company looking to improve their bottom line.
Gain the Google Analytics skills you need to go from a good marketer to a great marketer
CXL Institute brings you an intensive online training course led by world-renowned Google Analytics expert, Yehoshua Coren.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to
- Use a framework to define what success looks like for your unique business.
- Understand the full Google Analytics platform, functionality, and reports.
- Make data-driven decisions about your performance marketing budget and resources.
- Segment your data to uncover behavioral intent (i.e. understand your visitors).
- Find the areas of your site that are leaking money.
- Make (quantitative) data-driven testing decisions to plug those leaks.
- Solve major business problems with data instead of best practices and gut feelings.
Your full course curriculum
Show off your new skills: Get a certificate of completion
Once the course is over, pass a test to get certified.
Add it to your resume, your LinkedIn profile, or just get that well-earned raise.
Get this course and 50+ others when you sign up for CXL Institute
This course (and all others – full list here) are included with the CXL Institute subscription.
At CXL Institute, you can take online courses on growth, digital marketing, optimization, analytics, persuasion – all in a single subscription.
- World’s leading practitioners teaching you their best stuff.
- 50+ online courses on all things data-driven marketing
- New courses added every single month
Sign up for CXL Institute and get access to
- 50+ courses (full list here) on all aspects of data-driven marketing (new courses added every month)
- 4 Minidegrees that give you advanced level skills
- Talk recordings by world class practitioners at CXL Live and Elite Camp
Got a team, multiple users? Get our Teams All-Access plan instead.
The CXL Institute guarantee:
- 7-day no questions asked money back period
- You can immediately apply learnings and improve your results.
Need help convincing your boss?