CXL is the premium marketing education destination.
Go from zero to marketing hero
This is your head start to differentiating yourself from every other marketer out there.
- Master the marketing fundamentals with 11 in-depth courses crafted by world-class marketers.
- Get access to exclusive resources, templates, playbooks, and our private community.
Program length: 27h 24min
Level: from beginner to intermediate
Get an intro from the legitimate marketing experts
Foundations is your shortcut to mastering the marketing fundamentals.
With these 11 courses, you’ll get some of the most in-demand skills straight from marketers from companies like Drift, ClickUp, or Hubspot.
Once you finish these 27 hours worth of training, you’ll also be ready to get the most out of the 100+ courses available in our curriculum and leverage the strategies, frameworks, and tactics that our instructors used for the hyper-growth of their companies.
11 courses to set yourself ahead of the marketing pack
When you understand how to use conversion optimization, you become better at managing teams, internal and external. You will launch more successful campaigns and fewer duds. You will be able to add creativity back into your messaging mix. This course sets you up to begin your journey covering just enough to get you started.
See how elite copywriters go from asking questions to analyzing research, creating messaging flows, and crafting the final copy.
Learn solid processes for analyzing your landing pages, conducting appropriate research and applying the right optimization tactics.
You can spend years in universities studying human behavior. This course is not aiming to compete with those programs, but will teach you some of the more important concepts that you need to be aware of.
Understand the growth mindset from both the perspective of an early career professional as well as a managerial role looking to establish a solid growth engine in their company.
Learn what to test first, and how quickly. Understand what qualifies as optimization and what doesn’t, how to know what matters to your customers, and how to watch for confirmation bias.
Learn everything you need to know to get started with A/B testing, including what to test, why A/B tests are important, the fundamentals of statistics, and effective testing strategies.
Learn the importance of prioritizing experimentation as the modus operandi for your organization, as well as structural guidelines for how to implement data collection to work for your overall growth strategy.
Learn everything you need to know to measure and improve your business performance around acquisition, engagement (including conversion), ecommerce, and retention with GA4.
Learn how to build lists fast, what to send that works, and how to make your email marketing data-driven.
Whether you’re a new or seasoned product marketer, by the end of this course you’ll have all the knowledge, tools, and a richer understanding of the product marketing function to take your career to the next level.
The benefits of CXL membership
Just going through a video course doesn’t make you a great marketer. That’s why the CXL subscription gives you a lot more than that:
- Upskill through high-quality video courses, frameworks, case studies and other resources
- Get certified by passing the final exam after completing each program and share your accomplishments on LinkedIn
- Easily apply what you’ve learned in real-life scenarios with step-by-step playbooks that actually drive growth
- Get support from experts and peers in our community anytime you’re stuck or looking for a fresh perspective
Subscribe to CXL and get access
- 120+ courses (full list here) on all aspects of data-driven marketing (new courses added every month)
- 10 minidegrees that give you advanced level skills
- Community with 2000+ playbooks and peer-support
Got a team, multiple users? Get our Teams All-Access plan instead.
The CXL guarantee
- 7-day no questions asked money back period
- You can immediately apply learnings and improve your results.
Need help convincing your boss?
Subscribe to CXL
Get access to this and 100+ other training programs.
Thousands of marketers achieve career leaps with CXL:
Frequently asked questions
We offer three types of billing lengths to choose from: Monthly, Quarterly, or Annual. The longer the billing length, the cheaper the monthly cost becomes.
Typically annual plans are 40% cheaper per year than paying month-to-month.
Personal or Individual plans are meant for one person where teams have 2 or more people.
A team account has a few extras:
– Invite and manage people learning on your team.
– Create roadmaps for each individual.
– Access team learning engagement reports.
– Assign members to your team as managers to assign content and view reports.
– Access to 90+ online courses.
– Earn certificates and add them to LinkedIn.
– Thousands of playbooks and resources.
– Exclusive community.
– All minidegrees
– Roadmapping and progress tracking
– Premium Support
Yes. You can switch between different billing lengths at any time (Ex: Switch from a Monthly Plan to Annual).
If you’d like to switch from a individual plan to a team plan (or vice versa), please reach out to customer success via live chat.
Most major credit cards and Paypal are accepted. If you need an invoice to pay by wire, please message our customer success team via chat for options.
All of our products are priced in USD currency. In order to make our products more affordable, we have established a system where you can pay in your local currency using a special metric that adjusts the price you pay according to the purchasing power of your country.
One of CXL’s company policies is that we don’t discount. Our focus is on the product – providing the best, highest quality content with our courses.
The listed price on the site shows the best price – you can buy with confidence.
We offer pricing based on your local currency, you’ll see this reflected on the pricing and checkout pages.