CXL is the champion of conversion optimization. We run the world’s most popular optimization blog + a prominent optimization agency. We train conversion optimization professionals in marketing agencies and in-house teams, teaching them optimization through our courses, workshops, and conferences.
We want to enhance the kind of training content we offer. That’s where you come in.
Do you have passion for creating content and learning?
We’re looking for a Video Producer / Content Curator that would produce and manage online training content for our upcoming content subscription product.
We’re going to launch the product in April, educating growth & conversion optimization professionals around the world.
The content subscription product will have 2 types of content: original research + training content for optimization professionals. You would be managing – creating and curating – the training content. Your job would be to ensure that we are producing best-in-the-world optimization content for our subscribers every single week.
You would not be the subject matter expert, but work with experts to create the content: figure out the optimal curriculum for each piece of content, schedule filming / recording, manage webinar schedules, communicate with external experts.
This would mean:
- manage a training content calendar, make sure new content gets produced every week,
- set up temporary film studios at various sites (lights, camera, backdrops) and film training videos,
- conduct screen-sharing sessions with experts, record how-to screencasts,
- edit videos, turn raw footage into highest quality video content,
- schedule and plan content for members-only webinars; conduct dry-runs and make sure all webinar tech is tested before live sessions.
You’d work directly with our research and growth team members, and the founder of the company.
Is this you?
The right person is:
- a videographer – can handle all elements of video production, including editing (Adobe Premier or similar), sound, lighting and more,
- familiar with screencasting and webinar software,
- excellent at planning and organizing everything, always meeting deadlines – it almost comes naturally to you,
- good with people – you love interacting with people and can make them feel comfortable,
- tech savvy – can figure out tech stuff on your own,
- a self-starter who doesn’t need micromanagement,
- ready to hustle – get stuff done whatever it takes.
Prior experience with digital training content production is a plus, but not a requirement. Any experience with conversion optimization and digital analytics is another plus.
Why work for CXL?
- We’re the best in the business. Your colleagues will be badasses.
- You’ll learn a great deal and grow. We’ll invest in your skills and provide training opportunities.
- You’ll get 28 days off each year – paid.
- You’ll enjoy working in a great atmosphere with a completely flat hierarchy.
- You can wear what you want and be who you want to be.
- You’ll attend all of our conferences.
- You’ll get access to, and network with, the best minds in the industry.
You will work out of our Austin, TX office. Compensation: $40,000 / year.
Send your CV and cover letter, detailing your suitability and motivation, to [email protected].