Become great at LinkedIn Ads
Confidently generate huge ROI from your LinkedIn Ads
Demystify the most expensive paid ad channel once & for all.
By AJ Wilcox,
Founder @ B2Linked
Course length: 3h 00min
This course is archived
The quality of the course no longer meets our production standards. The course is in the archive – for all-access members.
Please see our course catalog for new and certifiable courses.
Some of the companies that train their teams at CXL:
Squeeze the best performance out of your LinkedIn Ads, even if you’re brand-new to the platform.
Learn how to unlock the power of LinkedIn so you can target smarter, create more compelling offers, fine-tune your funnel and generate insane ROI.
Get a lesson preview
After taking this course, you’ll:
- Know how to craft an offer that stands out
- Be able to create & manage killer ads and audiences on LinkedIn
- Scale your audience, avoid your competition, and build wildly effective retargeting audiences
- Troubleshoot & test your funnel for optimal performance and efficient management — so you waste zero time
- Craft irresistible offers that drive high-volume clicks & conversions
I liked all of it! I feel like there’s generally better insights in this course than in any other LinkedIn ads course I’ve followed so far. It’s extremely specific and engaging.
This course was very clear, concise and worth the time. The learning path made sense and I came away with multiple new campaign ideas for our organization that I feel equipped to execute and analyze effectively.
Finally leverage LinkedIn Ads for your business
You’ve probably considered running LinkedIn Ads in the past… and then discovered that they’re incredibly expensive. Hoping to avoid costly mistakes, you’ve put it off till now.
But you can’t afford to wait any longer to put LinkedIn’s powerful platform to work for your business.
Instead of blowing your ad budget on newbie mistakes, skip straight to a high-performing ad strategy.
In this course, LinkedIn agency partner AJ Wilcox shares the tips, tricks, and methods he’s created over years of creating and managing high-revenue-generating LinkedIn ads. You’ll learn exactly which pitfalls to avoid, where the high-value opportunities lie, and how to strategically target your most valuable prospects.
In addition, you’ll discover
- How to select optimal audience sizes — which is crucial to generate the right mix of hyper-targeted data
- The types of offers that drive interest and conversion — without appearing sleazy or scammy
- How to systematically test offer variations — so you’re always improving performance
- How to renew interest in your offers over time — to avoid fatiguing your prospects & continually generate results
Finally, you’ll learn how to effectively monitor and manage A/B tests, analytics, tracking, and closed-loop reporting… without stumbling around and wasting hours inside LinkedIn’s ad manager.
This course is right for you if…
- You’re in B2B marketing
- Your customer lifetime value is $15k+
- Your prospect can be defined by their professional facets
- You have experience with paid ads, but haven’t gotten a handle on LinkedIn yet
This course is probably not for you if…
- Your customer lifetime value is less than $15k
- Your prospects can’t be defined by professional parameters or spend little time on LinkedIn
- You have zero previous experience with paid ads (ex. AdWords, Facebook, or Instagram)
AJ Wilcox is the founder of B2Linked.com, a LinkedIn Ads-specific ad agency started in 2014. As official LinkedIn partners, they manage among the world’s most sophisticated advertising accounts worldwide.
B2Linked provides both account management and consulting services around LinkedIn Ads. They’ve managed over $100m in cumulative ad spend on the platform.
Your full course curriculum
Get oriented with the LinkedIn Ads platform. You’ll discover which types of businesses perform well with which types of offers — and who shouldn’t be advertising on LinkedIn.
- Chapter 1 - Intro to LinkedIn Ads — Get an overview of the pros and cons of the platform
- Chapter 2 - Audience targeting — Find out who you should be targeting (and who’s not worth the spend)
- Chapter 3 - Message (LinkedIn’s Ad units & the art of ad copy) — Learn about LinkedIn’s Ad units & discover the art of writing effective ad copy
- Chapter 4 - Offer (what you need to get their attention) — Define an irresistible offer that grabs your prospects’ attention
You’ve got the basics down and locked in your message. Now learn AJ’s tricks to become a LinkedIn Ads ninja.
- Chapter 1 - Advanced targeting — Target only the right prospects
- Chapter 2 - Advanced bidding — Spend less & earn greater ROI
- Chapter 3 - Advanced structure — Set up a clear, intuitive Ads structure
- Chapter 4 - Advanced retargeting — Stay in front of your prospects
- Chapter 5 - Advanced tagging — Put the power of personalization to work for you
** At the time of this recording this was accurate information on LinkedIn Ads. Please note, an update to LinkedIn Ads has since occurred and you no longer are required to associate your ads account to a company page. **
You’ve got the theory down for mastering LinkedIn Ads. Now let’s put it into practice by implementing our knowledge into a real LinkedIn Ads account. Find out exactly where to click and which options to include.
- Chapter 1 - LinkedIn Ads account walkthrough live — Navigate smoothly through the interface & avoid fruitless, frustrating searches
- Chapter 2 - Campaign creation live — Develop your first campaign & set goals
- Chapter 3 - Ad creation live — Launch your strategically crafted ad set
No PPC ad strategy is complete without analysis and optimization. Learn how to integrate your LinkedIn Ads with Google Analytics and your existing CRM. Then pull meaningful insights from your reports.
- Chapter 1 - Google Analytics integration — Get a complete picture of your prospects
- Chapter 2 - CRM system integration — Keep your pipeline up-to-date
- Chapter 3 - Analysis and strategy for performance optimization — Tweak & improve based on data
Show off your hard-earned skills and strengthen your profile.
LinkedIn found that people who add credentials to their profile receive 6x more profile views than those who don’t.
Add your certificates to your profile, share your accomplishments with the world, and join our alumni network.
Learn marketing on the job.
Get better results with networking.
Playbook community gives you peer support for every marketing task you face. 90% of marketing tasks are not unique. Someone has already figured it out. Achieve more with less hassle.
- Access our library of thousands of marketing playbooks, each showing you how to do a specific marketing task in 10 steps or less, with real-time peer support.
- Join our community of marketing experts, ready to support you in getting that promotion or master new strategies, skills, and channels.
- Network with some of the world’s best marketers and companies and get noticed, hired, or endorsed.
Subscribe to CXL and get access
- 90+ courses (full list here) on all aspects of data-driven marketing (new courses added every month)
- 9 minidegrees that give you advanced level skills
- Playbook community with 2500+ instructions and peer-support
Got a team, multiple users? Get our Teams All-Access plan instead.
The CXL guarantee
- 7-day no questions asked money back period
- You can immediately apply learnings and improve your results.
Need help convincing your boss?
Subscribe to CXL
All plans come with a 7-day trial for $1.
Get access to this and 90+ other training programs.