Digital marketing manager
At FlexiDAO we are shaping the clean energy transition. We provide cutting-edge blockchain-based software solutions for energy buyers and producers, to help them enter the next generation of corporate clean energy procurement.
Our vision is to achieve a fully decarbonized power grid, every hour of the day.
Thanks to our international partnerships with leading companies and other kinds of organizations such as Google, Microsoft, and Vodafone, but also the United Nations, among others, we are a strong voice in the energy and sustainability ecosystem.
Our team is in rapid expansion, and we are currently looking for a driven Digital Marketing Manager to join our marketing team.
- Make a big impact in a fast-paced, smart-growth, global cleantech company that is poised for astronomical growth.
- Take the independent lead as the company expert in Digital Marketing actions, including:
- Execute multi-channel digital marketing campaigns, including Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Account-Based Marketing, and Email Marketing, working in partnership with the rest of the marketing team and external agencies.
- Drive performance and marketing goals across websites and mobile channels - both for our US and global sites
- Implement and monitor A/B and multivariate tests to optimize for traffic, conversions and other performance marketing metrics
- Build long-term marketing channel efficiency by creating, implementing, tracking, analyzing and optimizing campaigns
- Develop recommendations for new growth initiatives, platforms and programs based on business goals, competitive analysis/benchmarking and emerging trends
- Partner with a variety of stakeholders across product to drive business outcomes
- Build processes for repeatability and scalability of campaigns by developing guides and templates for best practices
- Generate data-driven hypotheses, test new channels, propose processes, and implement marketing automation programs to optimize marketing funnel performance, down to the inbound leads.
- Draft, edit and/or vet content and copy, ensuring consistency with the brand voice in collaboration with our Energy Program Manager and Creative Specialist.
- Develop robust tools to track and report on marketing metrics across channels and ROI throughout the marketing funnel and link them to the sales team.
- You will be reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, but will be having regular contact with co-founders and transversally with other teams.
- Creative and curious growth marketer with 3+ years of experience working for a B2B SaaS start-up or scale-up
- Have experience using the tools typical of a successful marketing tech stack, including Hubspot/Copper, Mailchimp, Leedfeeder, Hotjar, and Google Analytics among others.
- Are intrapreneurial with a bias to action, finding joy in the origination of strategies to drive performance as part of a collaborative team in an evolving organization that aims to play a strategic part in the achievement of a sustainable societal model.
- Are a self-directed and achievement-oriented growth marketer who thrives in a culture of innovation, where ideation, experimentation, and iteration are encouraged
- Are analytical and organized, with the ability to develop dashboards and reporting capabilities to distill data into actionable insights
- Are an active listener with excellent emotional intelligence and the ability to communicate effectively with diverse populations and personality types across a variety of mediums.
- Have high standards, a growth mindset, and a commitment to continuous improvement in pursuit of excellence.
- Are local to the greater Barcelona metropolitan area and available for a hybrid role incorporating both remote and onsite work, out of our sunny Barcelona office (Marina).
- A high-performance, people-first culture with outstanding leadership that recognizes and rewards success and supports professional development via knowledge sharing, internal training, and a dedicated budget to support professional development.
- A team of motivated, open-minded professionals who welcome innovative ideas and initiatives to advance the organization.
- A competitive salary, and bonus structure.
- International team with a ‘global citizen’ mindset
- Culture of freedom and responsibility
- 23 official pay vacation days + bank holidays and days when the company does not operate.
- Hybrid and flexible working environment
- Free coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh organic fruit
- Sports and wellness package. Includes monthly massage
- Company-sponsored team fun events every quarter and other cool after-work activities
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know