Growth Marketing Lead
San Francisco, CA
ScholarSite allows leading experts to run live, cohort-based courses with companies around the world.
We are building the world’s largest decentralized corporate university and growing rapidly:
- 30%+ month on month revenue growth
- Recurring annual contracts with companies like Stripe, Shopify, Flipkart, Tinder, Accenture and Flexport
- 1,000+ learners from over 600 companies globally,
- Recently part of the Y Combinator W22 batch and backed by leading investors including Felicis Ventures, Pioneer Fund, Uncommon Capital, Flexport and various high profile angels
ScholarSite is looking for its first marketing hire who would be responsible for designing and executing on our demand generation strategy, focusing on individual seat sales to our cohorts.
You’ll establish a marketing system and process flows that will form the basis of our broader marketing function and be a key member of our management team. You’re enthusiastic about working at an early stage startup, operating with lots of autonomy and building from the ground up.
What you’ll do at ScholarSite:
- Manage the implementation of a CRM system that will allow ScholarSite to track, understand and leverage the consumer communities we interact with (including our alumni and leads)
- Design a demand generation strategy that consistently fills our cohorts with participants
- Run email campaigns at scale
- Write and A/B test email templates to identify and leverage successful copy
- Manage paid advertising campaigns through LinkedIn and Facebook
- Build, coach and grow a team of talented individuals that will shape the way we go to market
- Be accountable for weekly and quarterly revenue goals for individual seat sales
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience building marketing systems and process flows for a rapidly growing company
- Experience writing copy and A/B testing copy alternatives
- Strong analytical focus, basing decisions in data
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- A self-directed, creative and curious nature. You can tackle anything from process automation to drip campaigns with minimal direction, and you consistently execute on goals
Why you’ll love working at ScholarSite:
- Leadership of the marketing function at a high growth, mission-driven company
- A fast-paced culture open to new ideas and rapid iteration
- We’re a kind, hard-working and passionate team that embraces remote work
- Start-up equity, competitive salary and benefits/perks
ScholarSite is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know