SEO Strategy Consultant III (Remote)
Ready to Make your Mark?
We are actively seeking a SEO Strategy Consultant III to execute across all aspects of SEO, including content strategy, onsite optimization, technical issues, measurement, and performance reporting. Functioning as a key member of our consulting team, the SEO Strategy Consultant III provides SEO strategy, implementation, optimization, and training for a wide range of clients via both web meetings and in-person meetings.
This position reporting to the Vice President, Digital Experience is a client-facing role that will help organizations capture data and turn insights into actionable recommendations to achieve their SEO goals.
This is a full-time opportunity that can work remotely.
Who We Are
Founded in 1999, Blast Analytics is a strategic analytics consulting company accelerating the complex analytics journey for enterprise and mid-market clients. We solve clients’ data challenges to help optimize marketing campaigns, improve customer experience, increase competitive advantage, and, ultimately, EVOLVE their organizations.
With approximately 80+ teammates sharing a purpose to “Make Your Mark” — on our company, teammates, clients, industry, and community — Blast has been named one of Inc. magazine’s top 5000 fastest-growing private companies and is also a Great Place to Work-Certified company.
Why Work at Blast
At Blast, we believe in meaningful work. Regardless of role, you'll have the opportunity to Make Your Mark every day, solving challenges, and seeing the positive impact of your contributions, as we support leaders to EVOLVE their organizations. Join us to Make Your Mark — on each other, our clients, our company, our industry, and the community. Ask any employee why they come to work at Blast, and they'll say "to make my mark!"
To Be Successful
- Leverage your ability to build trust and develop strong personal internal and external relationships
- You will "Make Your Mark" in SEO and deliver meaningful results for clients that meet or exceed their goals (i.e. maximizing the value of strategy and execution)
- Provide in-depth SEO strategy and content recommendations in multiple industries and geographic regions
- Identify and prioritize SEO recommendations that deliver high impact without requiring a significant level of effort on client resources
- EVOLVE your intellectual curiosity and learning to help drive company and client success
Desired Knowledge, Skills, & Qualifications
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, including relationships between SEO and non-SEO channels (e.g., paid search, display, social, local, etc.)
- Proficiency in SEO tools, such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Keyword Planner, Screaming Frog, Advanced Web Ranking, and other popular SEO tools
- A strong understanding of major search engine algorithms and their core principles
- Familiarity with WordPress, Hubspot, and other popular content management systems
- Familiarity with differentiation, persuasion, marketing optimization, usability metrics, and related statistical concepts
- Ability to comfortably present during client meetings, think "on your feet," and speak in public
- Effectively train SEO principles to broad audiences and clients to equip them with the ability to implement recommendations
- Identify and recommend solutions to content and technical problems, including CMS-and server-related issues
- Confidence in using online analytical and reporting tools to analyze, interpret, draw conclusions, summarize, and present information clearly
- Experience in content creation for blogs, web pages, landing pages, and others, using keyword research, marketing insight, and SEO best practices
- 2-6 years of SEO experience, preferably with large brands and enterprise companies
- Extensive usage of Google Product Suite and Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Deliver all daily SEO-related tasks and associated deliverables as the primary SEO point of contact for key groups within the client organization
- Perform various SEO audits (technical, content, authority, local, competitor) to identify gaps and set priorities
- Conduct advanced keyword research based on client needs and objectives
- Create data-driven content recommendations and strategies
- Establish client roadmaps and plans for ongoing optimization to drive continuous impacts
- Research and analyze client's business, industry, and competitors for content, keywords, local search, paid search, and other marketing opportunities to optimize outcomes
- Collaborate with clients to develop measurable strategies for site optimization while evolving business objectives
- Deliver measurement and performance reporting
- Collaborate with the Blast Consulting team members to deliver expertise and value across our clients
You Will Work with
Vice President, Digital Experience, Digital Experience Consulting team members, Program Managers and other Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
Are You a Fit?
Blast Analytics is a small yet rapidly growing company that is continuously inspired to learn and tackle challenges in digital analytics and marketing. To get an idea of whether or not you would be a fit within our culture, please review our core values.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and a supportive, challenging, and fun work environment to ensure teamwork, productivity, and teammate happiness. We offer flexible time off with an open PTO policy, 50% paid medical insurance coverage options, 100% paid dental and vision insurance, 401k 4% company matching profit sharing, annual increases, and year-end incentive bonuses.
How to Apply
If you like what you’ve read thus far, please complete the application form and submit your cover letter and resume in one PDF format. We read cover letters and weigh them heavily in our decision to consider an applicant. We are not interested in placement agencies or companies at this time.
Blast Analytics is an “at-will” employer. Compensation, benefits, and job descriptions are subject to change based on individual performance and business conditions.
Blast Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know