CXL Job Board
Apply to roles in Analytics, CRO and Marketing
Displaying 1 - 8 of 8
English Content Specialist
We’re called More Growth because we cracked the code for brand growth and we want you to grow with us, too. We’re serious about being a people-first company.
In 2022, we’ll create the core of our team comprising 40+ ultra-talented individuals. Together and from scratch, we’ll create three companies aiming to disturb three fascinating niches: parenting, personal finance, and wellness. Sounds good, right?
Join us and together we’ll build incredible traffic on all of our properties.
As a content specialist for personal finances OR parenting websites, you’ll be responsible for creating high-quality how-to guides in English on topics relevant to the given site. The purpose of your content is to:
- communicate expert, authoritative, and trustworthy evidence-based advice
- combine diligent research, synthesis, and share you know-how in an engaging way
Your day-to-day work will include:
- Acquiring readers from Google Search and building traffic through SEO content
- Providing visitors with advice in the form of long-form articles
- Engaging our audience on the site by creating rapport and enticing them to use our offerings Increasing conversion rates by applying copywriting best practices and utilizing conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- Executing the company’s vision and marketing strategy as part of the content and SEO team
- With time, work may entail creating copy for ads, newsletters, and social media
- Long-form writing
- Copywriting and storytelling
- Research, synthesizing, and knowledge-sharing skills
- Native or near-native English
- Google Workspace / Microsoft Office proficiency
- Content marketing
- CRO and A/B testing
- Social media
- Digital PR
What we offer:
- Hybrid work: work 3 days in our office in Warsaw near Rondo ONZ, 2 days from home
- Access to training and team-building budgets
- Private healthcare via Medicover
- A salary of 9000-12000 PLN net + VAT (B2B contract) or 7500-9900 PLN gross (contract of employment, contract of mandate)
- You’ll master search engine optimization (SEO), including skills like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, and ScreamingFrog
- Your content creation skills will hit new highs thanks to editorial guidance, mentoring, and training
- You’ll acquire new copywriting skills which will have measurable impact and increase in effectiveness thanks to our A/B testing framework
- You’ll expand analytical skills and competencies by working with data every day (as well as programs such as Google Sheets or the R programming language)
Sounds good? Apply via the link below - leave your CV and portfolio!
Conversion Rate Data Analyst
WebstaurantStore, the world’s largest online restaurant supply company, is hiring a full-time Conversion Rate Data Analyst to join our Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) team. This role is meant for a curious, data-driven, and creative individual who can enhance our team’s skillset by analyzing our A/B test data. This individual will be critical in supporting the CRO team and taking our test analysis to the next level!
We are looking for candidates who have experience within any of the following areas: data analysis, Google Analytics 360, conversion rate optimization, A/B testing, and statistics.
The Conversion Rate Data Analyst’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyze A/B tests thoroughly to identify trends and patterns in the data using Google Analytics segments and custom dimensions
- Utilize tools such as Google Analytics 360, Google Optimize, and Google Data Studio
- Serve as a subject matter expert in our e-commerce A/B test data
- Monitor tests during the testing periods to ensure data is being accurately collected and reported
- Partner with our SEO Analyst to ensure tests reach statistical significance within Google Optimize and our Internal Testing Tool
- Work with CRO Analysts to determine appropriate metrics to measure and KPIs for tests
- Use quantitative and qualitative analysis skills to recommend on-site changes based on test data
- Communicate data driven insights to the CRO team as well as external stakeholders
- Ability to tell a story behind the numbers and answer the “why” behind the test data
- Ability to thoroughly analyze user behavior and data through our marketing funnel
- Write and document test results, findings, and recommendations as needed
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria below but still are interested in the job, please apply. We understand that nobody checks every box, and we’re looking for someone excited to join the team!
- Analytical Thinker. We need a self-starter who loves to dive into test data and answer the why behind the results. This individual needs to be comfortable processing data to conduct in-depth analyses.
- Detail Oriented. This role requires in-depth analysis, reviewing test data, and peer reviewing. We are looking for an individual who is attentive, precise, and meticulous.
- Ability to Follow Direction. This role requires working with teammates and senior team members. The candidate should be able to take direction, complete assigned tasks in an efficient manner, and work closely with their team leader.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit. Takes it upon themselves to find ways to add value to the team and business. Self-motivated and creative in their quest to find actionable insights and innovative solutions. Comfortable creating their own innovative ways to analyze test data and constantly looks for ways to improve processes.
- Strong Communication Skills. This role requires the ability to advocate for CRO, share ideas, and speak to non-experts about what we do. The ideal candidate is well-spoken and able to talk confidently about test data to teammates, stakeholders, and executives when necessary.
- Desire to Learn. Success in A/B testing relies on not only on analysis, but also the ability to test hypotheses, draw connections, visualize data, and communicate clearly with colleagues and stakeholders. We test to improve on-site conversion rates, but also to learn more about how users interact with our site features.
Essential Skill Requirements:
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing, with at least 2+ years A/B testing or performing in-depth data analyses in Google Analytics or other data sets
- Strong analytical skill set
- Highly proficient in the Google Analytics suite (specifically Google Analytics 360, Google Optimize, and Google Data Studio)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Highly motivated, self-starter, and positive attitude
- Results driven, curious, and loves working with data
- General knowledge of conversion rate optimization and A/B testing
- Prior experience with e-commerce marketing or SEO
- Experience with testing software (Google Optimize, Optimizely, etc.)
- Solid understanding of User Experience (UX)
- Experience managing dashboards in Google Data Studio or PowerBI
- Proficiency in statistics
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay + opportunity for annual bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance, gym membership reimbursement, 401k with company match
- Paid time off and paid maternity leave
- Home office equipment provided
- Flexible work schedule
- Opportunity to grow skills as you work alongside experienced digital marketers and data analysts
Remote work qualifications
- Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection. Cable or fiber internet connections (at least 25mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred, as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used to perform day-to-day tasks.
- Access to a home router and modem.
- A dedicated home office space that is noise- and distraction-free. The space should have strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (wired connection is preferred, if possible).
- A valid, physical address (apartment, suite, etc.). PO Boxes are not supported, as a physical address is required for you to receive your computer equipment.
- The desire and ability to work and communicate with other team members via chat, webcam, etc.
- Legal residents of one of the following states: (AK, AL, AR, AZ, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NH, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WI, WV, and WY). H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only.
The Riva Marketing team is growing, and we’re looking for an Account-Based Marketing Campaign Manager to help take our ABM marketing to the next level. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will work with our global Marketing team to plan, organize, and implement integrated ABM campaigns that help generate customer relationships and pipelines.
The ABM Marketing Campaign Manager is responsible for interfacing directly with account owners and teams and requires strategic marketing leadership, cross-team and organizational teamwork, excellent communication, and project management skills, along with a passion for driving the right customer experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Strategic planning, development, and implementation of ABM Marketing plans for priority accounts in partnership with Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Product Marketing.
- Lead the overall marketing strategy, planning, and execution of top-tier accounts.
- Drive pipeline sourced, influenced, engaged, and close/won through ABM efforts.
- Leverage a marketing mix of digital, events, email, and targeted advertising to create programs that include account-specific research, events, prospecting, and follow-up (with cross-functional teams), tailored messaging by account and target audience, paid social, and contact discovery.
- Using the data and insights to design and orchestrate relevant and timely campaigns across all channels (including media execution). Design programs for easy execution and scale.
- Define key strategies and critical KPI metrics to help build engagement metric dashboards that measure results in partnership with our Rev Ops team.
- Collaborate with core marketing functions on campaign concept, content, messaging, and creative development to ensure effectiveness to maximize content strategy across personas and buyer stages.
- Lead and partner with third-party vendors and agencies for ABM discovery and, when appropriate, execution.
- Experience with ABM technology and tools (Demandbase, Terminus, 6Sense, TechTarget) to leverage intent data to strategize, prioritize, and convert targeted accounts.
- Provide education to the team on the latest ABM structure, trends, and ideas.
- Stay current on the latest trends in technologies and strategy for ABM.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Passionate about how to create unparalleled brand experiences and have a track record for delivering innovative customer experiences for Enterprise Accounts.
- A self-starter with experience owning projects and working independently.
- Experienced in planning, executing, and optimizing ABM Programs and Campaigns for Enterprise Accounts.
- A natural relationship builder who can effectively drive consensus across diverse teams in multiple departments, time zones, and functions with individual priorities.
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Able to manage multiple simultaneous projects and consistently hit deliverables on time and to agreed quality standards.
- An excellent communicator with solid presentation skills.
- Data influenced, evidence-based, and analytical.
- Great at putting together robust marketing plans for the year and evolving them based on performance data and feedback from the team.
- Skilled at using rev tech platforms like Salesforce, Pardot, SalesLoft, and Drift.
- Able to manage multiple simultaneous projects and consistently hit deliverables on time and to agreed quality standards.
MORE ABOUT RIVA
We are an Edmonton-based software development company with a global footprint. Our Relationship Engine creates seamless data flow between applications like email, calendar, contacts, and tasks and CRM – synchronizing data and eliminating the need for task switching, application toggling, and data entry duplication across platforms.
We offer a work culture that fosters diversity, equity, inclusion, and fun. Where curiosity is rewarded, and each day offers the chance to learn, grow, and contribute to the efforts of people you like, respect, and value.
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE
The total compensation package includes:
- RRSP/IRA matching
- Paid vacation starting with 3-weeks
- Paid wellness time allows for flexible discretionary allocation for mental health, personal benefits, and personal time
- Paid time off to volunteer with charities of your choice
- Extended health care benefits, dental and life insurance
- Professional development and training allowance for career advancement.
Must hold a valid work permit and be a permanent resident or citizen of Canada or the US.
Riva is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Conversion Rate Optimization Lead
Remote, Austin, San Francisco, TX, CA
About the Position
Do you want to work at a high-growth company where your impact is seen and rewarded? Are you looking for the autonomy to do your best work? At Rev, we value ownership, growth, and service and we are seeking a Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Lead who will be responsible for optimizing the various steps in our conversion funnel and be the driving force for experimentation on the team.
The person in this role should be analytical, detail-oriented, and have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written). You should feel comfortable and capable of working with leadership to hone our testing strategy as well as writing Engineering requirements or making site changes. In this role, you’ll work closely with our Content, Engineering, Design, Demand Generation, Paid Media, Product Marketing, and Web Experience functions.
What you’ll be doing
- Design, run and manage A/B tests and experiments to impact the top and middle of the funnel
- Strategize and collaborate on-demand generation campaigns to drive leads and influence pipeline
- Run A/B and multivariate experiments to continuously improve the performance of our marketing across channels
- Build and test high-converting landing pages for a range of campaigns including paid search, retargeting, content marketing, and more
- Deliver against target KPIs through continuous innovation, testing, and scaling of winning experiments
- Analyze and extract marketing insights from various channels and analytics platforms
- Document, automate, and optimize experimentation processes and growth loops
- 2-6 years of experience in demand generation, growth marketing or digital marketing at a SaaS company with a proven track record of creating tests that materially impact KPIs
- Deep experience with A/B and multivariate testing to drive lead generation and growth
- Strong creative and analytical mindset and constant desire to optimize; lives and breathes CRO
- Has created processes for generating, validating, and prioritizing ideas; including a “fail fast” mentality
- Expertise in testing and landing page tools like VWO, Unbounce/LeadPages, etc.
- Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics, SEMRush, FullStory, Segment, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of paid advertising, SEO, and ABM
- Ability to creatively solve problems and question the traditional way of thinking in order to find ways to grow
- Ability to apply logical thinking in order to break complex problems into their component parts
- Experience collaborating with copywriters and designers to produce engaging tests, landing pages, and documentation
- Demonstrated ability to communicate data, results, and learnings to key stakeholders
- Solid project management skills, including the ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- Experience in HTML, CSS, and/or SQL is a huge plus!
Life at Rev
Rev is a profitable, growth-stage startup that specializes in meeting the speech-to-text needs of hundreds of thousands of customers annually through its unmatched combination of the world's most accurate speech AI and the world's largest community of freelancers working side-by-side.
Rev's suite of products includes transcription, captioning, subtitling, as well as a live-captioning app for Zoom video conferencing. Rev also boasts seamless integrations with YouTube and Vimeo, as well as custom APIs for enterprise clients who need novel speech-to-text solutions.
Founded in 2010 by five MIT alumni, Rev has raised millions of dollars in venture capital from top Silicon Valley VCs and experienced exceptionally rapid growth, both internally and externally. Rev was recently named by Forbes as one of America’s Most Promising Artificial Intelligence Companies and is a destination for the world's foremost engineers and speech scientists.
Our promise is to create great work from home jobs, powered by AI. Our vision is to transcend all barriers of communication. Joining Rev means joining a team of smart, passionate, and friendly people with different backgrounds, shared ideas, and similar goals. Oh, and tons of perks!
- Get Paid: Be competitively compensated by a well-funded startup. Enjoy full benefits, options, and a 401k.
- Desk Budget & Office Equipment: Rev will provide you with a new laptop. You will also have a budget to outfit your workspace.
- Make a Difference: Be measured by your impact, not your effort. Help create real jobs for real people.
- Work Where You Want: For most roles, be free to stay at home, come to the office, or work from a coffee shop.
- Have Fun: Plan and participate in events like field day, baseball games, ski trips and happy hours.
- Stretch Yourself: Learn new skills, talk to customers, drive product improvements, or learn to design. We will push you to your limits.
We encourage and celebrate different perspectives regardless of gender, gender identity or expression, age, race, origin, religion, caregiver status, disability, ethnicity, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Multiple points of view fuel our innovation and connect us closer to Revvers, our customers and each other.
Rev is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. Rev.com's management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States or the United Kingdom (for UK based roles)
Marketing Attribution Data Developer
Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit and deep experience working in high-growth companies?
This might be the role for you!
You will be implementing one of the most crucial aspects of our ‘Eightfold Path’ Growth system. The path we guide our clients along to scale their growing businesses.
You will work with growth experts, creatives, and data scientists to grow companies.
Before You Consider This Role
Large Scale Distribution is a very non-traditional company. Work is one aspect of a holistic life. We want to help you be the happiest and healthiest you have ever been.
We are a team of people in pursuit of our highest potential.
If traditional ways of working are holding you back from excellence, this could be the place for you.
You’re a great fit for this role if you love developing deep expertise of how marketing systems operate.
To be successful in this role, you will be hyper-focused on ensuring data accuracy. You will know how to find reliable answers to intricate software questions.
You should have deep experience configuring marketing systems to track attribution data. You should also have experience testing attribution reliability - while combining marketing systems.
- Audit client’s current data tracking configurations to confirm proper configuration
- Troubleshoot improper data tracking and attribution systems to ensure data reliability
- Standardize and compile marketing performance data using data aggregation tools (i.e., Supermetrics, funnel.io, Segment.io)
- Implement and troubleshoot Google Analytics configurations
- Implement and troubleshoot Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Map custom events and optimize tagging structure in GTM
- Configure reliable Goal Conversions via Google Analytics and GTM
- Create client-wide data standards and processes for data reliability
- Set-up marketing pixels and conduct thorough audits to ensure data integrity
- Configure and debug cross domain tracking issues
- Persist customer attribution data between various platforms
- Create and test KPI’s and marketing metrics for reliability
- Conduct QA testing on marketing funnels to ensure marketing attribution persists properly
- Configure A/B tests on landing pages and marketing funnels using Google Optimize
- Persist sales and attribution data from marketing campaigns to CRM through to Reporting Dashboards
- Create marketing automations using Zapier
- Create custom marketing automations via API’s to connect various marketing efforts
- Create reporting dashboards in Google Data Studio
- Create agency-wide meta analysis of marketing efforts to identify positive trends
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- 5+ years of professional-level experience required
- Deep experience and understanding of major marketing analytics (Google Analytics required)
- Deep understanding of event-tracking configurations (Google Tag Manager required)
- Deep understanding of various marketing attribution models
- Deep experience tying marketing performance to sales and customer information within CRM’s (Hubspot expertise required)
- Experience creating A/B tests using Google Optimize and tracking performance
- Strong experience standardizing data across multiple ad platforms, data warehouses, and devices using Supermetrics, Segment.io, etc.
- Strong understanding of Mobile application marketing attribution platforms (i.e., AppsFlyer)
- Problem Solving abilities – able to solve intricate problems that might not always have clear solutions
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Experience creating accurate reporting dashboards in Google Data Studio
- Empathy – for our team, our partners, our clients, and their customers
- Experience creating documented systems and processes to ensure cross-team consistency
Apply here: https://apply.workable.com/large-scale/j/EDF6874DB5/
Title: Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Specialist
Type: Permanent position, Full Time
Target work week: 40 hours a week (Shift starts at 1-2PM, Vietnam Time)
Reports to: CRO Director
Location: Remote - Work From Home
Salary Range: Depends on your last drawn salary (please indicate it upon application)
We are looking for an experienced CRO Specialist!
We’re looking for the type of person who has high attention to detail. Who can pick apart any item or product, spot weaknesses, and suggest improvements. We're looking for someone who loves to read and research, then use facts and data to make decisions.
You live and die by being scientific and always seeking continuous improvement.
We’ve been experiencing massive growth over the past 7 years of being in business. This growth has led to the opening of a new CRO Specialist role that has a ton of upwards potential. You would have the opportunity to work hand-in-hand with the CRO Director and the company's CEO himself!
We help education companies enroll more of the right students for less with Google AdWords. For more than 3 years, Grow Enrollments has been attracting the right students to the right educational opportunities with our proven Education SEM Connector System, a refined methodology built exclusively for online & campus educational institutions. We’ve already helped more than 120,000 students find their path to progress and, in turn, helped our educational clients grow faster.
- Hours: minimum of 40 hrs a week
- Shift: You will need to work between the EST and Indochina Timezone since our clients are all in the US but the CRO Director is currently in Vietnam
- Create user testing scenarios
- Create Polls/Surveys to help identify conversion blockers. Analyze results
- UX reviews of landing pages and create hypotheses
- Analytics data analysis to identify conversion blockers
- Competitor research
- Creating wireframes of landing pages or landing pages elements
- Communicate design specifications to designer and QA
- Communicate test specs to developers
- Support developers and QA before the launch of tests
- Monitor tests and results interpretation
- Communicate the results of our test to stakeholders
- Assist CRO lead in day to day tasks and project management
- Active communicator to make sure project stakeholders are always in the loop
- Effective communicator to make sure people know what you mean and avoid loss of time through miscommunications
- Always strive to meet project outcomes and deadlines
- Team leadership to ensure all team members work towards the same goal
- Process-oriented: always respects the process, seek improvement, and proper documentation
- Company culture advocate
- Organize information, track priorities, and hold people accountable
- Friendly and nice - you need to get along. If people don't like working with you, you can't do this job
- 1-2 years in UX/CRO/Landing page Optimization
- Ability to work on 3-5 clients at the same time
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics
- Basic knowledge of Google Ads
- Ability to create wireframes of landing pages
- Solid experience with AB testing
- AB testing Dev experience (you’ve already coded your tests)Good to have:
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Good knowledge of Google Ads
- Design skills (creativity and ability to use Photoshop / Illustrator)
- Extremely competitive salary with a lot of upwards growth potential.
- Career growth plan. The longer you stay with us, the higher your salary gets.
- Working with other rock-solid A players who are fun, dynamic, and masters at their respective crafts. You’ll get to work hard on meaningful challenges and enjoy some laughs along the way.
- 15 PAID Vacation Days
- 5 PAID Sick Days
- 12 PAID US Holidays off
- PAID Birthdays off
Full-time, Part-time, Contract
WHO YOU ARE:
Are you an enthusiastic, detailed, and results-oriented CRO specialist?
- Love to A/B test hypotheses, analyze data, and constantly iterate
- Take pride in your work and have incredible attention to detail
- Can self-lead through organizational, communication, and project management skills
- Are constantly curious about continuous improvement
Then we want to meet you!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for a CRO Specialist who can identify growth opportunities across the marketing funnel, hypothesize solutions, run experiments, analyze results, and repeatable document processes.
It’s important that you love to both strategize AND execute.
ABOUT FIRST DAY
We’re a fast-growing e-commerce brand focusing on science-based health and wellness supplements for the family. We launched in 2019 and have been fortunate to grow tremendously, with plans to enter new markets and release more products in 2022. We’re looking for eager and hungry self-driven people to be a part of that growth!
- Experience with CRO, web analytics, UX, marketing
- Design skills (creativity and ability to use Photoshop / Illustrator)
- Experience with optimization testing tools like Google Optimize, Hotjar, Optimizely, etc.
- Ability to create wireframes of landing pages
- Must be process-oriented and have proper documentation
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Experience in front-end web design and development is a plus
We look for character above everything…
You should have the following traits:
- You’re passionate about making a difference in peoples’ lives
- You’re a reliable self-starter with attention to detail and a passion for quality
- You thrive in fast-paced startup environments (and roll up your sleeves when needed)
- You’re constantly curious about what drives people to take action
- You love problem-solving, coming up with creative solutions, and wearing many hats
- You like to have FUN while working
- Manage the end-to-end experimentation process including hypothesis setting, test design, KPI selection and goals, test execution, results-measuring, and recommendations.
- Analyze data, identify key findings, make recommendations, & share testing results.
- Collaborate with various teams and stakeholders to understand business priorities
- Manage project timelines and requirements to achieve expected results
- Create wireframes of landing pages or landing pages elements
- Communicate design specifications to designer and QA
- Communicate test specs to developers
- Support developers and QA before the launch of tests
- Actively communicate to make sure project stakeholders are always in the loop
- Work on both our Shopify hosted site and off-site paid funnels
If there’s a fit, initial engagement will involve a project then a trial period. The goal will be to integrate you as our full-time CRO Specialist
To apply, please submit the following by email [email protected]:
- Portfolio of your work
- Any metrics on performance
- Your resume
In your cover letter, include some major wins you’ve accomplished as a CRO that demonstrate your experience!
We are looking for a brilliant, curious and data-driven Marketing Manager with a media-buying background to join our swiftly-growing music and film marketing company,
The company is based in the UK, running campaigns globally.
The role will be remote (UK or European timezones preferred).
We are looking for candidates with a proven record of running high-spend, high ROAS campaigns.
*This is a fully remote role with an emphasis on Performance Marketing*
We are growing fast and looking for amazing people to join our team and contribute to our growth!
Working with us is a chance to help bring some of the world's most cutting-edge music and visual experiences to life, in an unconventional company where we respect skill, determination, creativity and kindness above all.
We use analytics and constant experimentation to make data-driven choices. A role with us is a chance to work at the very edge of marketing technology and technique, helping improve people’s lives by constantly experimenting, imagining possibilities and inventing new tools.
We are driven by:
• The desire to be the absolute best in our field.
• A passion to join art that improves people’s lives with its audiences.
• The belief that it is a moral imperative to bring great art to audiences, and to bypass traditional industry gatekeepers.
• An overarching philosophy that says data science and artistry aren’t in opposition.
• A wish to leave a legacy, and to help others leave theirs.
We are looking for an innovative leader with a strong background in high-spend digital marketing campaigns, as well as Performance Marketing, to develop our marketing team, implement our existing strategies and dream up and test new strategies and tactics. The role will be centred on planning, designing and coordinating campaigns promoting movie and music releases, live and immersive experiences, and associated merchandise. The marketing manager will be reporting directly to our CEO/CMO who will retain strategic oversight, since our marketing approach and systems are one the company’s key products.
Our work is heavily PPC based, focussing mainly (although not exclusively) on the Meta ecosystem, so in addition to having an imaginative/strategic mindset, we would prefer someone with deep experience as a media buyer themselves. Our approach is detail and data-driven, and definitely wouldn’t suit an old-fashioned hands-off Mad-men whisky-and-whiteboard marketeer. You need to be able to talk data and experimentation at a deep level with your team and the CMO, and be completely comfortable with all the tech, including running media buying yourself if need-be (as will probably be the case early as we are hiring).
The marketing team as a whole has responsibilities towards the rest of our operation. We will be looking to you to design a team to carry these out at scale, initially handling many of them yourself in order to fully understand them and tweak systems. As our operation builds in 2022 we will be looking to you to build a team to take some of these over, agreeing a plan and budget with the CMO. Those team responsibilities are listed in a separate section below.
Who this role will suit:
• You are fascinated by behaviour, and spend your days thinking about innovative ways of reaching people and stirring them into action.
• You see marketing not purely as a hard-sales tool, but as a way to control information flow, and to introduce people to things that will genuinely improve their lives.
• You are detail-oriented, yet frequently think big picture.
• You take a data-driven ‘hypothesise and test’ approach to devising campaigns and strategies to maximise LTV, ROAS and conversion rates, and can demonstrate past campaigns you’ve been involved in which demonstrated remarkable value.
• You’ve been all over the iOS 14/Facebook pixel issues, and can immediately list a range of mitigation approaches, along with data about what does and doesn’t work.
• You are good at people management and lead with encouragement not reproach.
• You are imaginative and encourage imagination in others without being threatened by it.
• You are a team player, happy to engage with the CEO/CMO on strategy and to fully get ‘all of the neurons’ in your team firing.
• You are able and happy to work flexibly, sometimes late in the evening and at weekends (as we are liaising with the US west coast and putting on shows at weekends). We endeavour to make up for peaks of activity with time off at other times - no-one works well exhausted.
Marketing Team responsibilities:
These are things the team needs to do for our business to function. The Marketing Manager will initially be directly responsible for implementing these, while planning hires to take over some or all of them as you see fit, allowing us to scale without friction.
- Creating, testing, managing and monitoring parallel geotargeted campaigns/funnels in multiple cities simultaneously.
- PPC implementation/testing, minimum 2 x daily monitoring, bidding, risk control.
- Setting up and managing (in conjunction with Customer Service and our Merchandise team) products and tickets for shows.
- Liaison with venues re how they are represented in our marketing.
- Regularly maintaining and updating the company knowledge base, so new systems and knowledge aren’t trapped in people’s heads.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of marketing campaigns, providing near real-time insights to other teams.
- Conducting market research, sales forecasting, and strategic planning to assess and ensure the sale and profitability of products.
- Conducting price split-testing, research and analysis to maximise city-specific price/ROAS.
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new staff in the department ensuring clear division of labour, in order to best achieve the Marketing Team Responsibilities listed below.
- Prepares and monitors the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely team performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Composes, develops, evaluates, and conducts training on marketing activities, strategies, and policies.
- Planning, design + coordinate campaigns. Primarily these will be PPC campaigns on the Meta ecosystems.
- Dreaming up and testing other possible ways of increasing engagement, awareness and ROAS - e.g. new creatives, other digital platforms, printed media, cross-media work.
- Coordinating risk management - organising checking of ROAS and bids across multiple campaigns 1-2x daily including on weekends (our daily ad spend is likely to exceed $50k in 2022).
- CEO/CMO on strategy, team structure and budget
- Sales team, feeding back sales and ROAS data and advising on booking strategy/timeline for each show in each venue
- Systems team, to develop new systems, tools and dashboards, as we dream them up
Venues, to negotiate co-marketing
- Show/product selection committees and development teams, to give marketing/demographic feedback
Our ticketing partners:
- Staying on top of trends and developments in the market; identifying new products, services and tools we might use, and making recommendations to leadership.
- Coordinating promotional activities for trade shows.
- Negotiating contracts for services needed to execute a marketing strategy.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
• Complete fluency in English, orally and written.
• Excellent diplomacy skills, for dealing with team and clients.
• Excellent organisational / project management skills and attention to detail
• Expert level proficiency in the use of social media marketing and the latest marketing technologies
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
• Ability to create, implement, and monitor budgets.
• Tech-native; proficient with multiple marketing and cloud platforms including Google Workspace, PPC management platforms, CRMs, Project Management tools etc.
Education and Experience:
• At least three years of hands-on digital marketing experience.
• Intimate knowledge of the PPC ecosystem, including the latest developments, challenges and opportunities.
• You have managed 6 or 7 figure monthly marketing spends.
• Ability to demonstrate previous high ROAS campaigns.
About the Role:
• 100% remote
• 100% flexitime
• Generous Holiday provisions
• Competitive package
• Supportive work culture, with team in 6 countries
• Free Oculus Quest 2 on signing 🙂
More about our values
• Hard work, including some late nights and weekends (since we are running shows round the world);
• World-class standards.
• Attention to detail; we are moving fast and don’t have time to be checking others’ work.
• Humour (lots of humour).
• Respect and consideration for other team-members and our audience.
• Ethics - while we push the boundaries of the tech, we always act with honesty and integrity.
• Long-term, big picture thinking.
• A collaborative outlook and attitude.
• Ownership of mistakes, and the ability to turn them in to learning opportunities. We don’t do guilt.
• Open, honest communication.
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know