Performance Marketing Specialist(Ecommerce and D2C
As Social Tribe grows at a rapid pace, it's time for us to hire someone who can lead performance and growth operations. As a Performance Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for managing all paid & performance marketing initiatives. Work with our performance team to create strategy and the marketing campaigns. Come up with cost-effective marketing strategies and ensure optimization and test tracking You will be working closely with the design team, SEO team to ensure all the channel strategies are aligned The ideal candidate must be willing to work with a Startup in challenging environments with a passion to deliver a good product.
About you and what you’ll do
- Lead the execution of paid marketing from start to end.
- Speak to clients about the performance and help set expectations with the account manager
- Work with Social Tribe sales team to drive prospective leads
- Curate insights from Facebook Ads Manager & LinkedIn Business Manager, Google Analytics, Google Ads Manager, on customer segmentation and journey
- Create a framework to set and evaluate goals for every campaign.
- Track and report on Performance KPIs across all acquisition channels to optimize ROI, including highlighting potential investment tradeoffs between channels. Measure and report performance & growth on a monthly basis.
- Validate optimization hypotheses through periodic A/B testing.
- Drive continuous improvement and optimization through experimentation, conversion rate optimization, retention, and re-engagement initiatives.
- Help support weekly and monthly reporting of channel metrics, goals, and other KPIs.
- Monitor web analytics dashboards and key reporting tools, pointing out key areas of importance.
What You Need:
- Proven experience of 1-2+ years as Digital Marketing Manager or similar role
- Agency experience and an experience of handling budgets of over $50,000
- Salary band is around 5-6 Lakh CTC
- Excellent hands on experience with paid advertising channels like Google Display ads, Search Ads, YouTube ads, Facebook Ads
- You have a deep understanding of Google ads and Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- A combination of analytical and creative thinking, with excellent attention to detail and good business judgement.
- Use a data-driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights on strategy and performance.
- Passion & hustle to take on & solve problems.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and execute as opposed to creating strategies.
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know