Marketing Data Analyst
Marketing Data Analyst
Bitcoin Depot (bitcoindepot.com) is the world’s leading and fastest growing cryptocurrency ATM network. Based in Atlanta, GA, our business, and our teams are rapidly expanding, and we are looking for a Marketing Data Analyst to join our dynamic Marketing team and help us Bring Crypto to the Masses™.
The Marketing Data Analyst will report to the Sr. Performance Marketing Manager and lead data analyst work to analyze, understand, and report on our paid search, outbound email, SMS, and paid social media activities. This person will also work closely with other teammates to help create the above-mentioned campaigns to increase customer acquisition and retention efforts. This is a business-critical position that will report on ROI measures. Part strategy and part execution, this opportunity influences cross-functional leaders within the Bitcoin Depot.
If you consider yourself a seasoned Marketing Data Analyst and have an incredible work ethic, perhaps this rare opportunity is for you. But I warn you, we’re looking for all-stars, not the average.
This position will work in our Atlanta office. Working from home may also be a consideration for the right candidate.
The successful candidate MUST have...
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, economics, or a related field
- 5 -8 years of analyzing large datasets, preferably within marketing or fintech
- Experience working with and optimizing consumer conversion funnels
- Experience with data visualization tools (i.e. Tableau)
- Current with insights and analytics trends
- Experience with analytic tools
- Strong communication skills - you can clearly present your findings to non-technical people
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong work ethic (a “That’s not my job.” attitude will not work at Bitcoin Depot.)
- Excellent attention to detail
And it would be a big plus if you had any of these…
- MBA level education
- Cryptocurrency experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Suite, Slack, Salesforce, and Google Analytics
- Experience managing agency/partner relationships
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Analyze and report on the performance of our paid search, email, SMS, and paid social media campaigns
- Support the continuous improvement of our marketing efforts by designing, tracking, and analyzing the impact of A/B and multivariate tests
- Leverage data sets and reporting from Analytics to derive insights to lead to better business decisions across the marketing team and drive revenue
- Build dashboards that clearly convey the performance of our user acquisition programs and impact on overall company KPIs
- Collaborate with Analytics on new projects, interpreting data sets developed by the Analytics team and act as point person for Marketing
- Perform deep dive analysis to understand drivers of marketing performance and generate insights for future campaigns, answer the question of why a campaign is or is not working
- Proactively identify trends, opportunities, patterns, anomalies, spikes and other occurrences in data sets that will help increase sales and profitability from existing products and campaigns and potentially lead to ideas for new revenue streams
- Collaborate with other Marketing team members to understand customer and retail partner lifecycles
- Report on department KPIs that meet or exceed the benchmarks identified by yourself and marketing leadership
- Develops and maintains strong, collaborative relationships across the organization, vendors, and industry professionals.
- Utilizes market and customer segmentation to ensure effectiveness of email and SMS channels
- Identifies trends, patterns and correlations to develop actions with key stakeholders that will improve communication performance to meet goals.
- Assist in the development of internal processes that improves Marketing output
- Other duties as assigned
- 401K Matching
- Generous PTO
- Health benefits offered with a company contribution towards premiums
- Wellness benefits
- Revenue Sharing Plan
- Casual dress environment when in office
- Monthly company celebrations
- Advancement opportunities based on results
- Weekly catered lunches
- Premium coffee and tea provided by Buckhead Beans
Bitcoin Depot is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment.
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know