Halifax, Nova Scotia
A little bit about us:
Proudly Nova Scotian, fiercely world-class. We’re a global marketing service provider and we specialize in affiliate marketing & publishing. We’re a cohesive team of more than 160 skilled marketing & technology experts whose passions and expertise have made us a worldwide industry leader.
We’re on a hyper-growth track to global success, while still maintaining the atmosphere of a small company. Challenge yourself wherever you are in your career and join us at the crossroads of innovation and results! If you’re looking for accelerated opportunities where you can feel empowered to grow, learn, and contribute, join us today.
Is this role right for you:
The Conversion Analyst is a key member of the Conversion team in the Marketing department and reports to the Conversion Manager. Working closely with Marketing, Sales, Product, Design, and Development stakeholders, success in this role means you use your people skills to coordinate and execute A/B/n and related experimentation methods to continuously accelerate the velocity and amplify the value of our performance optimization experimentation lifecycle (concepting, creation, documentation, analysis, reporting, and iteration) across multiple lines of business and their respective web properties. If you are a thinker, a doer, a creative and a problem solver this may be the dynamic challenge you’ve been waiting for.
What we want you to own in this role:
- Facilitate and execute A/B/n, Redirect, Multivariate, and Personalization/Segmented targeting experimentation across multiple client web properties to increase user satisfaction and business performance;
- Assist the Conversion and Product teams during new builds and re-builds to ensure conversion is at the heart of the project;
- Monitor and report on cross-channel, multi-touchpoint metrics to measure and improve the success (conversion) rates for the first purchase journey across multiple client websites;
- Assist Business Intelligence and Marketing’s reporting on business-impact metrics for experiments and comprehensive stakeholder engagement in order to produce experiment documentation and reporting details such as:
- Assumption documentation, testing and revision;
- Hypothesis formation;
- Alignment and roll-ups of Test Objectives/Purpose to Business Goal and Product Roadmaps;
- Test results and recommendation reports & presentations;
- Multichannel and multi-touchpoint first-purchase-journey metrics from search, to on-site, through to conversion reports;
- Web analytics –insights on traffic variances, interactions & goal completions, audience segments & cohort definitions
- Conversion funnel health/status monitoring and reporting.
- Support the Conversion Team’s role in advising and shaping best practice user experiences as a means to optimize cross-functional campaigns, drawing from your basic knowledge of:
- UI and interaction design principles;
- Usability and accessibility best practices/standards;
- Information Architecture concepting, planning and execution;
- User journeys and touchpoint mapping;
- User Goal to Business Objective Planning & Alignment;
- Familiarity with Business Analysis and Project Management practices;
- Audience targeting and alignment strategies & tactics;
- SEO and writing-for-the-web.
- Support the Conversion Team to generate actionable, evidence-based insights and ideas for creative, content, and technical teams;
- Interpret strategy and develop tactics for strategy execution;
- Test and enhance the execution of strategy and tactics via experimentation in real time;
- Assist with the analysis of sales reports and gathering key insights for optimizing advertiser placements and performance;
- Contribute to the development, execution and alignment of the annual conversion roadmap for various web properties;
- Assist in creating and improving processes and methods for socializing, cross-pollinating and scaling the deployment of best practice learnings across different stakeholder groups, departments, and lines of business.
A little bit about you and your qualifications:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or relevant education, or equivalent experience;
- 1+ year working in conversion optimization, digital marketing, UX or other comparable experience, preferably in a B2C context;
- Experience using Excel to analyze, gather, combine, scrub, pivot, analyze and socialize complex data using insights and visual representations;
- Familiarity with Unbounce, Optimizely, Hotjar, Crazyegg or other similar landing page and/or A/B/n testing platforms an asset;
- Familiarity with working in Wordpress, Drupal and Django;
- Ability to understand and work with the unique needs and perspectives of designers, developers and writers and to “meet people where they’re at”;
- Creative and entrepreneurial thinking and ability to use tools or novel methods to save time and increase efficiency;
- Comfortable with Google suite of tools, especially Google Analytics;
- Experience with or ability to learn Tag Manager, Search Console, Query Report an asset;
- Agency or multi-client / multi-project experience an asset;
- Experience working in affiliate marketing an asset.
What’s in it for you:
- Equipment you need to thrive in your role
- We invest in our employees through various career development programs
- Unlimited sick days, enhanced flexible work hours, and an annual fitness allowance
- 3 weeks annual vacation time, with extra vacation time accrued annually
- Full benefits from day 1 for you and your family– including 100% employer-paid coverage for Health and Dental benefits
- Generous Maternity Leave Top-Up program
- Group RSP with matching employer contributions
- A beautiful waterfront view with an in-office gym, office bar, and whole lot more!
#Teamresulta is devoted to creating a safe work environment that celebrates diversity and fosters inclusion. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and expressions to apply!
More about us:
Our current obsession? Creating an inclusive workplace community that encourages innovative thinking and supports meaningful growth.
Our superpower? We don’t just hire top talent; we cultivate visionaries with entrepreneurial spirits and a ‘can-do’ attitude. We’re not just do-ers, we’re motivators, collaborators, and high performers who work hard, and play harder.
How do we conduct business? We put our people and culture above everything. We’re collaborators who are dedicated to the success and enrichment of our employees, and understand the importance of disconnecting, and balancing work with our personal lives.
To apply please go to https://careers.resulta.com/jobs/1386478-conversion-analyst
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know