As a CRO specialist, you will use a mix of creativity and strong analytical skills to understand website behavior, identify opportunities to drive an increase in conversion, revenue, and UX. This is a customer-facing role requiring outstanding Relationship Management.
- Use qualitative (heatmaps, sessions recordings, surveys, etc) and quantitative(Google Analytics or similar) sources of data to analyze website traffic to understand user behavior and provide data-driven recommendations to increase engagement and conversion rate.
- Establish a web analytics framework to monitor the health of the key performance indicators and key conversion points in the web journey and marketing funnel.
- Understand and implement ways to monitor conversion funnel congestions, design, and usability factors of highly converting web pages.
- To understand the WHY behind the data and deliver actionable insights to further improve UX and conversion rate optimization to increase lead generation and online sales.
- Define and maintain overall optimization program (site and e-commerce experience, landing pages, forms, and calls-to-actions) Use an iterative approach to optimization (hypothesize, design, test, measure, optimize), deriving actionable insights from the results, formulating new experiment ideas and hypotheses, while implementing winning results.
- Develop or support the team in developing hypotheses, testing roadmaps and reports for optimization projects (A/B, Multivariate, Targeting, Personalization).
- Coordinate with developers, analysts, and researchers to drive projects forward.
1. Landing Page optimization
We are looking for interns (from India Only)
5 Day working
Flexible work from home policy
‘No Leaves’ Policy: we trust people in getting work done
An employee of the Quarter and Year Awards
Fun - Friday
Company-sponsored team outing and parties
No dress code
Great Learning and growth opportunities
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know