SaaS Marketing Project Manager
Market 8 is seeking a Project Manager to join our Operations team. Highly qualified candidates will have previous marketing management experience, including leading direct reports, overseeing short-term and long-term projects, and managing multiple client accounts
IN A NUTSHELL
Market 8 is a firm focused on developing unique solutions that drive sustainable growth for SaaS firms and their products. A fully remote company since its inception, our small team is proudly composed of members working in North America, Europe, and Asia. With our passionate base of clients, our diverse team is given the freedom to develop creative and effective solutions. Built on the values of Joy and Accountability, we pride ourselves on enabling our Market 8 community to pursue fulfillment and happiness in and out of work.
The Project Manager is focused on partnering with SaaS CEOs, Revenue teams, and Product teams to drive initiatives that help them scale up. The Project Manager works with internal resources and external clients to:
- Utilize client retainers in an effective, efficient, and economic manner
- Develop strategies and required tasks to achieve the client’s desired outcome
- Align a multi-disciplinary team towards the same objective
- Foster a climate in which people can communicate openly and collaborate effectively
Externally you’ll work with SaaS Founders and CEOs, Chief Revenue Officers, and Product Owners to drive initiatives that maximize growth for their firms and products.
Internally you’ll work with a multi-disciplinary Growth Services team that includes a Growth Consultant and marketing team members, including designers, developers, SEOs, SEMs, copywriters, and product experts.
As a Project Manager, you will also be responsible for partnering with our clients in the process of creating and implementing an effective growth strategy.
Mid-Senior level/Senior, reporting to head of Operations at Market 8
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Have experience in some areas, but not others? No worries. We’re looking for candidates that have the drive to get answers, not ones that necessarily already have them.
Typical Day-to-Day Responsibilities
- Organize and allocate team members to different client projects based on unique project needs, team member skill-sets, deadlines, and budget constraints
- Advise potential new clients, diagnose their challenges, and prepare project requirements to tailor advice and service proposals to help them achieve their goals
- Coordinate the implementation of a critical growth stack and implement a metrics and dashboard system to shed light on critical metrics across the entire funnel
- Conduct a weekly call with every client to coordinate all aspects of execution
- Oversee the quality execution of initiatives - you are the internal filter and will take the role of the client when interacting with internal team members. This includes overseeing and giving feedback to the Growth Services execution team on specific deliverables, whether that’s a piece of content, a blog article, or a new onboarding process
- Hold different team members accountable for the execution of initiatives and results
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews for every client
- Be part of the client-facing team for 3 to 5 SaaS clients
- Stay informed of SaaS trends, investing a portion of your time in sharpening your mastery of SaaS
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Are your qualifications different, but you still think you fit? No worries. We’re looking for candidates confident in their abilities and willing to grow.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Business Administration/Marketing or relevant certifications and experience
- 3-5 years plus experience in B2B SaaS Growth
- Experience managing simultaneous projects, interacting with multiple clients, and leading teams
- Product marketing and content creation experience
- Experience establishing KPIs to monitor performance and adapt your strategy based on those learnings
- Experience aligning Product Marketing, Development, Sales, Product, Customer Success
- Have contributed to significant ARR growth
- Technical experience in business intelligence
- Familiar with Jobs-To-Be-Done Methodology
- Strong understanding and involvement in Agile processes and Software Development Life Cycle of small engineering teams (no scaled agile experience needed)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong business acumen. Data analysis and data-driven decision-making skills
- Ability to receive customer feedback and use it to develop executable initiatives
- Excited about customer delight - you find it rewarding to earn the client’s trust by being responsive and conscientious.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Cultural fit with Market 8 team: accountability (own it), open-mindedness, collaboration, joy, and partnership with our clients.
- Believe in a customer and product-centric approach to business
- Desire to work hands-on with a small, intentional client base
- Proven track record collaborating with a remote team; ability to work independently
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- At home equipment and infrastructure to work 9-5 EST
Required Proficiency in:
- Google Analytics
- Walkme (or similar)
- Atlassian Suite - Jira/Confluence
- Google docs, sheets, and slides
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Full-time contract position
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Full-time work-from-home environment (work from anywhere!)
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible working hours
- Annual equipment stipend
- An intentional work environment that values joy and accountability
$64,000 - $88,000
About Market 8
Market 8 is an agency 100% focused on helping SaaS firms establish the foundations of sustainable growth. We offer advising, strategy, and execution of programs to help solve 4 critical problems of scaling a SaaS company:
- Get the product right - discover a high-priority problem in an obtainable market and align your product to it
- Get the message right - Increase your product’s perceived value with the right message, to the right people, at the right time
- Improve conversion rates across the funnel- Sell more by matching your marketing and sales to how your customers buy
- Optimize CAC: LTV - Acquire customers that stick with you for the long term, with cost-effective channels
Dozens of B2B SaaS firms, from high-growth SaaS firms to enterprise category leaders, have generated millions in additional ARR with the help of Market 8. Our service has a great range from startups in the traction stage to mature enterprises!
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know