Director of Conversion Optimization
SplitBase is a CRO agency and we’re looking for a Director of Conversion Optimization to join our team and lead web experimentation and landing page programs for our clients: fast-growing, $10M - $100M direct-to-consumer ecommerce brands.
Before we get into the details of the role… here are a few things about us you should know:
- We’re a group of incredibly passionate people who always seek to improve, and learn new skills. We’ll invest in you so you can thrive, meet your personal and professional goals, and have fun doing it!
- We optimize for a living, so we always try to optimize ourselves too. We love feedback and know that it’s the only way to get better, so we want to know how we can improve, and want you to participate in making SplitBase one of the best places to work.
- We give a sh*it! We care deeply about the work that we do, our clients, about each other, and what we put out to the world. We help each other and like to challenge ourselves, as we aim to be the very best.
If the above resonates with you, you’ll probably want to know more about the role:
The mission of the Director of Conversion Optimization is to inspire, lead, and grow our team of optimization strategists to ensure our work always delivers top-of-line results for our clients. This person is responsible for leading optimization and testing strategy, and continuously improving and scaling our methodology so we can make our clients more money.
The Director of Conversion Optimization is also responsible for assisting their team in navigating client communications, leading client relationships, client retention, and onboarding and educating clients on our process.
Ultimately, you would be the go-to person and internal authority on optimization strategy, testing, and account management.
You might be the right fit if...
- You have at least 5 years of experience in conversion optimization and ecommerce with brands of at least $10M
- Have led and grown teams of 10+
- You’re a champion at setting goals and KPIs, and keeping your team accountable
- You love to talk and give presentations to inspire and teach clients and team members
- You know how to turn quantitative and qualitative data into optimization initiatives and experimentation roadmaps
- You have a solid understanding of the statistical concepts and the math behind A/B testing
- You are calm and collected in the majority of situations, and you’re confident and decisive in your choices
- You live and breathe data and optimization
- (And agency experience is a huge plus)
Is that you? If so, we’d love to talk to you! Apply so we can say hi.
A bit more about SplitBase...
Our Values: curiosity, accountability, helpfulness, growth-mindedness.
Do you ever wonder if there's something out there to make you feel more fulfilled? Empowered? To help you grow?
Do you long for a job where you can laugh, be mildly sarcastic, and have fun - even if you've got a big workload?
A job where you can generate a massive impact on the bottom lines of million-dollar retailers? All while being able to keep learning, growing, and being creative every single day?
That's what we're all about at SplitBase.
And we're not focused on bullshit awards and vanity metrics, but on real results and serious impacts, all while genuinely enjoying what we do. Our team cares 100%. If that's you, we're waiting for you.
Know that we’re home to some of the brightest and smartest conversion optimizers in Canada. If you get hired at SplitBase it’s because you are amazing at what you do.
We don’t tolerate mediocrity. The only way we know is to always be in it to win it.
A few more advantages of working with us...
- We're remote-first but also have an office in Montreal’s Mile End. You'll have the flexibility to work from anywhere most of the time, with meetings at the office a few times a week. You can even have your own desk if you'd like.
- Work on projects that directly impact the growth of some of the world's leading ecommerce companies. Have an impact.
- Learn cutting-edge strategies constantly from people who strive to be better every day.
- Freedom - we don't micromanage and your schedule is always flexible. As long as you achieve your goals, we'll support you!
- Paid vacation days.
- Health insurance.
- Access to Dialogue's health concierge for speedy access to doctors and other healthcare services for you and your family.
- Competitive salary.
- Your roles and responsibilities in the company can grow with you. And we'll support your personal and professional development to help you achieve that.
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know