Soldo combines smart prepaid company cards with a comprehensive management platform. It’s the brighter way to manage business spending.
We’re proud to be one of Europe’s fastest-growing fintech companies and supported by the world’s leading investors, who also back Facebook, Spotify, Monzo, Slack, Citymapper, and Deliveroo.
Today, we have thousands of customers across Europe, offices in London, Milan, Rome, and Dublin, and over 200 people from 20 nations. This diversity is one of the reasons we thrive and our inclusive, high-performance culture is recognised in our Glassdoor reviews and an overall score (4.6/5.0).
What are the key parts to the role?
The Activation and Growth team is responsible for driving customers through the funnel and to continuously engage with our products by providing an exceptional customer experience and relationship marketing.
The Optimisation Specialist responsibilities:
• Use data to drive the optimisation strategy for all Soldo digital platforms, driving decisions on opportunities and conversion effectiveness
• Identifying problems, opportunities and pain points through quantitative and qualitative research using data insights, heuristic analysis, and customer experience analytics tools,
• Create data-backed test hypotheses to address issues identified in qualitative and quantitative research,
• Feeding in new insights, opportunities, and hypothesis into our testing roadmap,
• Run regular reporting on website and onboarding performance,
• Build a comprehensive reporting pack, including dashboards and monitoring channel performance that present the insights and direction the company should be moving in,
• Perform deep down analysis into website, and onboarding performance, identifying pain points and opportunities, journey mapping, drop offs,
• Lead investigations of key business problems and opportunities to provide strategic direction for the team.
• Monitor the impact of builds and A/B tests, identify anomalies, escalate issues, and suggest potential opportunities,
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Optimisation Specialist who is looking for their next career move.
• You have at least 2 years of professional experience in the field of CRO, and fully understand other performance marketing areas.
• Experience in presenting insights and recommendations in a structured and clear way.
• Confidence using web analytics and driving improvement ideas from customer insights.
• Extensive knowledge of CRO processes and methodologies.
• Be commercially minded and results driven, with the ability to prioritise and focus on the activities that will drive the biggest business and customer impact.
• Experience working with analysis and testing programs such as Google Analytics and Google Optimize.
• Customer focused, with the ability to use customer insights to drive improvements to the end-to-end customer experience.
• Have worked in agile type of environment and operated within a test and learn function and workflow.
• Be a proactive self-starter, with excellent written and communication skills and the ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally to deliver outcomes.
From day one you’ll receive your personalised company Soldo card and the opportunity to treat yourself to a welcome lunch.
We trust you to do your job, so have a flexible approach to where you work during the pandemic. We also have wellbeing programs which support you in making the most of working from home.
We want you to be empowered to take control of your own development, so make the most of your annual development budget, which gives you £500 to spend on building your skills.
Health has become more important than ever before, so from day one you can make the most of our comprehensive private health insurance for all employees and their family members, as well as our Employee Assistance Programme which is open to you, and your family.
Take advantage of our bike to work scheme, to make coming into our open plan and modern WeWork office a breeze.
You’ll be entitled to 25 days off a year (plus public holidays), with an added bonus to treat yourself on your birthday with an extra day off!
We want to support you in giving back to causes close to your heart, so in addition to the leave above, you’ll also be able to use two volunteering days per year.
Some important stuff;To meet our regulatory obligations as a financial services company, we will need to process background checks for all new employees. This will include Criminal and Credit checks. If you have any concerns or questions, please talk to the recruitment team on application. Soldo recognises that no two people are alike and offer equal opportunities to all regardless of gender, age, disability, race or sexual orientation.
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know