Rapidly growing sports nutrition brand are looking for 3 months maternity cover on the D2C side of the business.
As a Growth Marketing Strategist, your main objective will be to plan and execute profitable growth strategies to increase profits. You’ll work closely with our internal team (Marketing Manager, SEO, Design and Paid Ads Specialists) and the client to plan and implement these strategies.
The client is DTC and typically a startup or doing $1mm annually.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a growth-focused team to help us build the future, apply here today!
- Perform analysis of clients’ Shopify platform for growth opportunities
- Rolling out and analysing new website iniatives, such as Subscriptions and onboarding sequences
- Develop a backlog of hypotheses to implement and/or test along with data and reasoning for each
- Present strategic recommendations, along with data
- Collaborate with the internal team to guide on the best methods to deliver value to the client
- Continually look for high-leverage activities and methods which provide the greatest return on investment for our clients.
- Provide outcome-based analysis of in-flight and completed initiatives
Requirements for Candidate:
- Experience with Shopify with a focus on eCommerce sales
- Experience in eCommerce growth basics, including UX, Analytics, and Checkout optimization.
- Knowledge of CRO
- An understanding of digital advertising, including Facebook and Google Ads (this CRO Growth Strategist role does not include ads management, though close familiarity with how users reach the website is important)
- Familiarity with platforms including Google Analytics, Google Optimize and HotJar.
- Full understanding of standard eCommerce KPIs
- Ability to analyze and summarize data into actionable insights
- Ability to work on GMT time zone (UK)
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know