Wynter.com, the product marketing research platform, is looking for a high performing Product Owner who's key in the delivery of product capabilities.
As a Product Owner at Wynter.com you’ll be responsible for product planning, requirement refinement, user story writing, helping launch new products and revolutionize our industry. You’ll collaborate closely with not just our engineering team, but almost every other department and help get to the nitty gritty of what we should build and then help our customers use it.
- Collaborate with the product manager on the product roadmap priorities and product design, taking into consideration customers’, end users’, and internal stakeholders’ inputs and needs.
- Drive the execution and delivery of product enhancements through engineering and QA.
- Be comfortable filling in the details of user stories and requirements where needed to ensure the intent of the feature meets expectations.
- Break down feature enhancements into discrete story cards and epics and prioritize them into sprints for delivery.
- Serve as a member of the scrum team to ensure that story cards have adequate definition, acceptance criteria, and have accurate estimates.
- Run agile ceremonies such as scrums, backlog grooming, story mapping, cross-functional review, iteration planning meetings, and retrospectives.
- Ensure that the development team has at least 2 sprints worth of well-defined work prioritized and estimated.
- Track agile velocity to ensure roadmaps are achievable and consistent with team capacity.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience working with software development teams.
- Advanced proficiency in modeling high-level story maps, workflows by persona, user journey maps, and more.
- Proficient in breaking stories down with acceptance criteria.
- Excellent soft skills and collaborative spirit.
- Experience with agile methodologies and tools like ClubHouse, Figma, and Amplitude.
- Experience in a fully remote environment.
- Be organized, ahead of schedule, communicative, and accountable.
- Be a master persuader. This role requires you to influence cross functional teams without formal authority.
- Be able to communicate the software development cycle confidently, accurately, and honestly.
We're completely unique, nobody else is doing what we're doing - yet we're solving a massive problem, and can add massive value.
- Competitive compensation
- Manage your own time and approach to work
- Have a say in what is being developed and how
- As much autonomy as you are able to handle
- Get connected to top players in the global adtech / SaaS community
- Pay structure: Base salary
- 28 days paid vacation + holidays
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know