eCommerce Marketing Strategist
eScale builds custom eCommerce experiences and performs ongoing Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) to help make them more successful. We work with clients in a variety of industries, with a special focus on health & wellness.
As a Growth Marketing Strategist, your main objective will be to plan and execute profitable growth strategies to increase our eCommerce clients’ profits. You’ll work closely with our internal team (Program Manager, Integrations Specialist, Copywriter, UX Specialist, and Front End Developer) and the client to plan and implement these strategies.
Our clients are DTC and typically a startup or doing $1mm - $10mm annually.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a growth-focused team to help us build the future, apply here today!
- Perform 360-degree analysis of clients’ eCommerce platform for growth opportunities
- Develop a backlog of hypotheses to test along with data and reasoning for each
Provide strategic direction and analysis to eScale clients in a way that speaks their language
- Build and maintain a library of standard best practices to reference in creating website audits
- Collaborate with the internal team, including Account Management, UX, Integrations, and Development to guide on the best methods to deliver value to the client
- Continually look for high-leverage activities and methods which provide the greatest return on investment for our clients.
- Present strategic recommendations, along with data, to clients.
- Provide outcome-based analysis of in-flight and completed initiatives
Requirements for Candidate:
- 4+ years of experience in CRO, with a focus on eCommerce sales
- Experience with eCommerce growth basics, including UX, Analytics, and Checkout optimization.
- An understanding of digital advertising, including Facebook and Google Ads (this CRO Growth Strategist role does not include ads management, though close familiarity with how users reach the website is important)
- Deep familiarity with platforms including Google Optimize, VWO, Google Analytics, HotJar, and UsabilityHub (or similar).
- Full understanding of standard eCommerce KPIs
- Ability to analyze and summarize data into actionable insights
- Ability to work during EST or PST (or in between).
Working at eScale
- Always remote
- Healthy work life balance
- 15 Days PTO / Year
- 10 Holidays / Year
- Insurance Reimbursement
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know