These two questions will help you decide if you want to keep reading about the Digital Strategist position at Fertility Bridge:
1. Do other people describe you as data-driven?
2. Can you systematize and improve digital marketing strategies to achieve a business outcome?
Mission: To increase qualified leads for both Fertility Bridge and our clients by standardizing our strategies and determining and clearly reporting on the platforms, content, budgets, and methods of conversion that fertility centers and businesses in the fertility field need to reach patients and clients. To do some of the work yourself and to recruit and manage the team of A-player contractors and manage them to the standards you establish. You don’t have to own account management, project management, or creative. You have a different team member to back you up for each of those areas. You own digital.
1. Increase each client’s qualified leads by 10% from previous year
2. Standardize and innovate upon digital marketing strategies for up to twelve (12) different client profiles (not doing all aspects of digital marketing for every client)
3. Recruit and manage five (5) to ten (10) A-player freelancers and independent contractors in the areas of SEO, Paid Media, Website Development, Social Media and Marketing Automation
4. Increase qualified sales leads for Fertility Bridge from one per month, to five per month
5. Increase average podcast episode listens 300%, from 250 to 1,000
6. Deliver monthly reports to Account Manager for up to twelve (12) clients that show clear progress toward goal
Areas of Responsibility:
Fertility Bridge focuses on eight to twelve business strategies, and then applies the proven strategies to our clients. Each strategy usually includes only a piece of some, not all, of the digital segments. You are in charge of continuously improving the strategies, and directing how they are applied to the unique situations of each client. We don’t expect you to be a channel expert in each of these segments (though you probably are in one or two). We expect you to make the decisions regarding how each of these channels are systematized to a finite number of strategies and then applied to a finite number of clients.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)/Paid Search
- Paid Social Media
- Marketing Automation
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Website Conversion
What Comes Next
Our Hiring Process:
You’re going to have a lot of autonomy and decision-making authority at Fertility Bridge. You are the queen or king of your seat and we follow your lead in your space. Because you have so much control, we really want to get to know you and we really want you to get to know us.
All interviews take place over Zoom, except the first, which is sometimes done over the phone. At the end of each interview, we give you the opportunity to ask us any questions you please. If we think we are going to offer you the position, we will ask you to make the introductions for certain references.
Most positions involve a paid assignment, so that we both get the opportunity to see what it is like to work together.
How to Apply:
If you feel you can contribute to a dynamic, growing company, please begin your application process by applying through Hireology (https://careers.hireology.com/fertilitybridge/526858/description). After you submit your application on Hireology, you’ll be sent a pre-screen survey via email. If you don’t see the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder - sometimes Hireology emails end up there. You will also receive instructions on next steps via email after your application and survey have been reviewed. As a remote company, we rely on remote working technologies to serve our clients. In evaluating new employees, we put a premium on a candidate’s ability to shine through these same technologies: video, email correspondence, and web-based conferencing.
Learn more about what it’s like to work at Fertility Bridge here: https://www.fertilitybridge.com/what-it-like-to-work-at-fertility-bridge
Thank you for your interest in serving the infertility community through a creative, business-centered approach!
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know