These three questions will help you decide if you want to keep reading about the Creative Manager position at Fertility Bridge:
1. Are you a storyteller to the core?
2. Do you have a killer eye for design?
3. Can you lead and manage other creatives?
Mission: To increase qualified leads for Fertility Bridge clients by standardizing our content and advertising creative. To conceptualize compelling campaigns and to win awards while doing it. To do some of the work yourself and to recruit and manage the team of A-player contractors and manage them to the standards you establish. You don’t have to own account management, project management, or digital strategy. You have a different team member to back you up for each of those areas. You own creative.
1. Increase each client’s qualified leads by 10% from previous year
2. Standardize and innovate advertising creative and content for up to twelve (12) different client profiles (not doing every aspect of creative for every client)
3. Recruit and manage five (5) to ten (10) A-player freelancers and independent contractors in the areas of design, writing, animation, cinematography, photography, and editing.
4. Establish rates and manage budget for creative contractors
5. Increase non-paid creative awards from one to three in year one, and to five in year two
6. Deliver two monthly creative pitches to Fertility Bridge team and/or client that improve the effectiveness of each segment of the Fertility Patient Marketing Journey
Areas of Responsibility:
Fertility Bridge focuses on eight to twelve business strategies, and then applies them to our clients. Each strategy usually includes only a piece of some, not all, of the creative segments. You are in charge of continuously improving our creative standards for these proven strategies, and directing how they are applied to the unique situations of each client. We don’t expect you to be a trade expert in each of these creative segments (though you probably are in one or two). We expect you to make the decisions regarding the quality of our creative, how they are innovated, and how they are tailored to a finite number of clients.
- Social Media
- Content Writing
- Ad Copy
- Concept Direction
- Management of independent contractors and freelancers
What Comes Next
Our Hiring Process:
You’re going to have a lot of autonomy and decision-making authority at Fertility Bridge. You are the queen or king of your seat and we follow your lead in your space. Because you have so much control, we really want to get to know you and we really want you to get to know us.
All interviews take place over Zoom, except the first, which is sometimes done over the phone. At the end of each interview, we give you the opportunity to ask us any questions you please. If we think we are going to offer you the position, we will ask you to make the introductions for certain references.
Most positions involve a paid assignment, so that we both get the opportunity to see what it is like to work together.
How to Apply:
If you feel you can contribute to a dynamic, growing company, please begin your application process by applying through Hireology(https://careers.hireology.com/fertilitybridge). After you submit your application on Hireology, you’ll be sent a pre-screen survey via email. If you don’t see the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder - sometimes Hireology emails end up there. You will also receive instructions on next steps via email after your application and survey have been reviewed. As a remote company, we rely on remote working technologies to serve our clients. In evaluating new employees, we put a premium on a candidate’s ability to shine through these same technologies: video, email correspondence, and web-based conferencing.
Learn more about what it’s like to work at Fertility Bridge here: https://www.fertilitybridge.com/what-it-like-to-work-at-fertility-bridge.
Thank you for your interest in serving the infertility community through a creative, business-centered approach!
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know