Senior Analytics Strategist (Remote)
Ready to Make your Mark?
We are actively seeking a Senior Analytics Strategist who can build Digital Analytics strategies and deliver accurate Analytics insights with an understanding of our clients’ businesses, industries, and environments. Specifically, the Senior Analytics Strategist is responsible for defining KPIs and developing the solution design, performing audits, configuring Analytics tools, developing documentation, providing strategic vision, and delivering performance tracking reports.
Functioning as a key member of our Analytics consulting team, the Senior Analytics Strategist contributes recommendations directly to our clients and walks clients through analytics data via web meetings. This client-facing role will help organizations capture data and turn insights into actionable recommendations to achieve their analytics goals.
This is a full-time opportunity that can work remotely or from any one of our U.S. locations. Our ideal candidate would be located in the Central time zone.
Who We Are
Founded in 1999, Blast Analytics is a strategic analytics consulting company accelerating the complex analytics journey for enterprise and mid-market clients. We solve clients’ data challenges to help optimize marketing campaigns, improve customer experience, increase competitive advantage, and, ultimately, EVOLVE their organizations.
With approximately 70+ teammates sharing a purpose to “Make Your Mark” — on our company, teammates, clients, industry, and community — Blast has been named one of Inc. magazine’s top 5000 fastest-growing private companies and is also a Great Place to Work-Certified company.
Why Work at Blast
At Blast, we believe in meaningful work. Regardless of role, you'll have the opportunity to Make Your Mark every day, solving challenges and seeing the positive impact of your contributions, as we support leaders to EVOLVE their organizations. Join us to Make Your Mark — on each other, our clients, our company, our industry, and the community. Ask any employee why they come to work at Blast, and they'll say "to make my mark!"
To Be Successful
- Keen attention to detail and willing to pay attention to the "small things"
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a great desire to learn new things and are quick at applying newly learned skills
- Willing to lean on teammates when needed and support teammates when they need your expertise
- Make Your Mark on client and team growth
Desired Knowledge, Skills, & Qualifications
- Must have several years of experience in the digital marketing field, preferably in an agency or consultative role.
- Strong analytics background with hands-on experience in digital analytics
- Ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple projects
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and time management skills; must enjoy collaborating with designers, online marketers, programmers, and clients
- 4+ years of experience in digital analytics strategy and execution
- Advanced experience using and implementing multiple digital analytics tools including Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or other industry-standard analytics tools to analyze, interpret, draw conclusions and summarize information, and present these conclusions in written or verbal communications.
- Adobe Analytics/Google Analytics Certification (or in the process)
- Experience with Adobe Analytics
- Experience with Customer Data Platforms a plus
- Set up Analytics tools including Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics to measure, monitor, and provide insight into user behavior
- Provides prompt and accurate responses to ad-hoc client requests regarding site analytics
- Provides training to clients on best practices and how to gain the most value from their data
- Aggregates data from websites and online marketing campaigns, presents findings and prepares preliminary performance evaluations and recommendations for media optimization
- Create and maintain client documentation that reflects their usage of data and tools within the organization
- Provides strategic direction to support leaders to evolve their organization by answering their business questions, and helping them do more of what works and less of what doesn't
- Recommend tools, metrics, and best practices for the measurement of online and offline marketing campaigns
- Executes reporting and analytic tasks in support of other team members
- Perform business discovery to strategically guide clients towards increased analytics maturity
You Will Work with
Director, Analytics Strategy; Analytics Strategists; Director, Optimization; Digital Marketing along with Reporting Team Members and other Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
Are You a Fit?
Blast Analytics is a small yet rapidly growing company that is continuously inspired to learn and tackle challenges in digital analytics and marketing. To get an idea of whether or not you would be a fit within our culture, please review our core values.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and a supportive, challenging, and fun work environment to ensure teamwork, productivity, and teammate happiness. We offer flexible time off with an open PTO policy, 50% paid medical insurance coverage options, 100% paid dental and vision insurance, 401k 4% company matching, profit sharing, annual increases and year end incentive bonuses.
How to Apply
If you like what you’ve read thus far, please complete the application form and submit your cover letter and resume in one PDF format. We read cover letters and weigh them heavily in our decision to consider an applicant. We are not interested in placement agencies or companies at this time.
Blast Analytics is an “at-will” employer. Compensation, benefits, and job descriptions are subject to change based on individual performance and business conditions.
Blast Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know