Martech Data Analyst
Digitrade Fintech Pte Ltd
As the first hire in the Martech & data team, you’re directly impacting the business’s data infrastructure, inclusive of data-warehousing, reporting, and analytics platforms.
The mission of the role is to use rich data to create powerful insights to direct and inform key stakeholders across the organisation and ensure our marketing, user acquisition and engagement is on track and accurately represented.
Your immediate responsibilities include but are not limited to onboarding various marktech tools such as Google Analytics, Segment, Mixpanel, Braze... You will further identify, communicate, and endeavors to resolve data gaps that impact the fulfillment of the business’s functional requirements.
You Will Be Responsible for
- Take lead shaping the business’s data infrastructure, inclusive of data-warehousing, reporting, and analytics platforms
- To work directly with the MarTech Squad Lead to co-create the data collection strategy to power an agile and adaptable team.
- To deliver high level, top down, sets of analytics and dashboards to track outcomes from CEO level to individual marketing campaigns.
- To source and report on specific data related enquiries for a range of users.
- To create the key dashboards from senior leadership level all the way down to Squad member specific functions.
- Deep analysis of data to identify key trends and behaviours to fuel decision making around marketing and selection
- Identifies, evaluates, and documents potential data sources in support of project requirements within the assigned departments in the business.
- You have 3+ years of experience in a high volume, data driven position working hands on combining CRM and Google Analytics insights.
- Have a strong background in SQL as well as experience performing administrative tasks on servers such as SQL.
- Sufficient Experience in data visualization, and familiar with BI tools such as Tablou, Data studio
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know