Marketing Operations Manager
Marketing Operations Manager – MD or remote
The CareMetx Marketing Operations Manager will join a small but mighty Marketing Team. Your responsibilities will include developing, managing, and optimizing marketing processes. With particular focus on campaign management, the Marketing Operations Manager will ensure that our marketing automation platform, Hubspot, will be managed to ensure demand generation activities drive leads that result in sales, close coordination with sales, customer success, and your marketing colleagues.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have strong organizational, project management, process management, and analytical skills. Ultimately, you become an expert in every aspect of campaigns.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee development and execution of campaigns in Hubspot, from inception to post-campaign summaries.
- Ensure Hubspot is integrated with the CRM system and any new marketing technologies deployed.
- Defining and implementing marketing operations best practices for CareMetx new demand generation function.
- Defining and implementing the CareMetx marketing analytics function, digging deep into testing and campaign results to deliver actionable insights that improve marketing performance.
- Develop and manage test and learn strategy for CareMetx performance marketing.
- Developing and managing marketing reports including weekly and quarterly reports (sometimes daily) to measure inbound performance.
- Build templates and reusable playbooks to help scale marketing capabilities.
- Collaborating closely with Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure marketing delivers quality leads.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Seven or more years of experience in one of the following B2B marketing roles: campaign management, marketing automation management, sales operations manager, CRM manager, or digital marketing.
- Two years of experience working with a marketing automation platform with at least one year of experience with Hubspot specifically.
- At least one year of hands-on experience worth with a CRM to manage the execution of programs or to integrate with marketing systems.
- At least two years of experience analyzing data and test results, preferably data related campaigns.
- Experience working with ABM tools like 6sense, Engagio and DemandBase is preferred but not required.
- Experience marketing for a B2B Saas company is preferred but not required.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- A strong grasp of performance marketing metrics, web analytics, and A/B testing.
- Strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills.
- Strong project management skills, adept at adjusting priorities and timelines.
- Thorough understanding of B2B sales funnel from lead generation to revenue generation.
- Thrives in an evolving unpredictable environment and meets tight deadlines.
- Experience working with Copper CRM preferred but not required.
- Experience with marketing attribution models preferred but not required.
- Editing skills preferred but not required.
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know