Vice President of Marketing
Everyone can be a data scientist! Are you ready to become a member of our mission squad?
Whatagraph is on a mission to enable every person to have access to their crucial performance data, make sense of it and make informed decisions to drive their business forward.
The company was established in 2016 by three brothers - Justas, Andrius & Tomas Malinauskas - with the aim to simplify the way people work with the marketing data.
Today Whatagraph helps 1000+ marketing agencies to monitor & report on their marketing performance to 15.000+ brands around the globe made possible by meticulous data monitoring, simplified goal tracking, and reporting across 30+ different marketing channels.
We are proud to have 65 strong professionals on our team & expect to double this number by the end of 2021. Whatagraph is backed by the leading international VCs & investment companies like Inventure & Open Circle Capital. The business mainly operates in the USA, Canada, Western Europe, and Australia.
Whatagraph has been on an intensive growth spurt for the past years - doubling the size and the revenue for 3 years in a row now, with customer love spreading around the world from New York to even Tokyo! (Yes, we are operating in Japan too, supported by our leading reseller partner).
Vice President of Marketing
Building world-class products requires world-class skills and experience, and we have the perfect opportunity for a growth-minded Vice President of Marketing, with experience in SaaS demand generation, to take on the exciting challenge of developing & implementing a strategy around customer acquisition.
You will be working alongside our data-driven & hands-on leadership team, who are eager to be the best in their field & help others succeed. You will lead a talented team of 8+ professionals who cover paid digital, SEO, content marketing & affiliates.
A person should be anti-fragile - situations & solutions tend to change, so you should be a fast learner - with a growth and performance mindset we are prioritizing adaptability and “can do” versus “I know it all already”.
- Own the marketing strategy & operations at Whatagraph as a marketing leader to your team, and as a partner to other leadership team members
- Strategize & lead the whole SaaS marketing combo - lead generation, content marketing, ABM, SEO, PR & affiliate marketing operations
- Guide the team to come up with creative ideas on how to drive better conversions while scaling the efforts
- Be an inspirational and ambitious leader to a team of 8+ FT.
- Expand and grow marketing team, by identifying critical experience gaps that will support the company's rapid growth and internationalization
- Maintain a data-driven approach by using analytics and marketing automation to make decisions and build successful and scalable performance marketing campaigns
- Build and sustain great synergy with the Sales Team, to have a synchronized feedback loop between sales and marketing
- Prior experience as a SaaS B2B marketing professional, involved in successfully growing businesses from $3M to $10M in ARR
- Deep technical and commercial expertise in performance marketing at scale
- Ambition to use innovative marketing strategies, push the boundaries, and create a best-in-class marketing function.
- Experience in working across a mix of marketing channels to achieve significant business growth across SME & Enterprise markets
- Hands-on, curious, and smart strategist
- Able and willing to use data to make decisions
- Understanding of sales and buying processes in B2B businesses
- We admire people who own & deliver
- We are big believers in the obligation to dissent - we like when people question or reason their thoughts and ideas
- You should be hands-on with an entrepreneurial mindset, and a big believer in people-oriented leadership
- Hungry for success, and enjoy a really fast-paced, high-energy environment
- We practice a Radical Candor™ approach to leadership, where trust is at the core - you lead by example while challenging directly, and caring personally for your team members
- You are comfortable working in an environment of complexity and continuous change
- You have a high level of self-awareness, with meticulous attention to detail
- The impact from day 1 - translate ideas into actions and help us shake up the marketing data world, and beyond
- Autonomy to do your best work enabled by full support with regular feedback, conferences, and access to e-learning platforms
- Opportunity to innovate and challenge the status quo
- A remarkably talented and connected team for you to lead and grow
- A rapidly growing tech company, which has already carved a niche in the global marketing industry, where you will be challenged and rewarded every month
- Full ownership of planned budget per month, with growth over time
- Latest tech stack
- Quarterly/monthly trips to HQ if needed
- Relocation package and full support (if you wish to relocate)
- Highly competitive salary and bonus
- Additional paid vacation days
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know