Senior SEO Manager
Whatagraph is the go to platform for brands and agencies to simplify their marketing data monitoring and reporting. We do that by ingesting all the marketing performance data on the web and providing a birds-eye view of marketing performance in a visual dashboard. Our platform is a unique pain-killer with a clear vision - everyone can be a data scientist.
With a rapid expansion of our team, we are looking for a Senior SEO Manager to monitor, build and execute on our SEO Strategy.
On this journey, you will be leading and guiding 2 outreach specialists, and work together with 3 copywriters, affiliate manager, designer and a dedicated engineer, led by our inspiring Marketing Team lead Mantas. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge to fully own organic reach channels that drive leads to an innovative and already successful SaaS product.
If you are looking to test your SEO skills on the brand’s side, wave goodbye to come-and-go projects, and are ready to take on the exciting challenge supported by all-round support, this could just be your perfect career move.
In this role you will
- Conduct SEO research, analysis and be a master of core SEO activities such as technical SEO optimisation, on-page optimisation, keyword research, content gap analysis and offsite SEO
- Develop and maintain core SEO strategies, content and keyword
- Manage technical SEO tactics and link building opportunities, including creating new pages, optimising existing pages and reporting on new and ongoing SEO activities and campaigns
- Accelerate online rankings, traffic and customer engagement through digital content that is well optimised for search and valuable to the customer
- Build bridges with peer channels and ensure the SEO initiatives are highly connected to the content and paid media teams
- Work closely with our copywriters to drive the production of lead-generation content in alignment with the SEO strategy
- Manage and guide a team of 2 Outreach Specialists
- Be the go to for all things SEO, stay up to date with the latest industry trends and how that may affect campaigns
We are looking for someone who
- Has 2+ years of experience in a similar role with a track record of successfully growing digital products
- Has excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to work towards deadlines and targets
- Is familiar with SEO tools and platforms – i.e. Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog
- Understands key changes to Google algorithm updates of the past 2 years
- Communicates confidently and clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Has excellent both spoken and written English
- Is confident with making decisions with the ability to exchange, analyze, and interpret information
- Is a quality focused individual with problem-solving abilities
- Can ensure the team culture is maintained through positive and supportive teamwork
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Gross salary 2,500 - 3,000 EUR/month.
- Full ownership of our SEO efforts, and a passionate team to lead.
- A connected team: You will be working together with our marketing designer, 3 copywriters, 2 outreach specialists, led by our Marketing team lead Mantas and supported by our engineering team - we know how important teamwork is in achieving great results.
- International environment: We work with digital marketing professionals and agencies from the US, Canada, Western Europe and the APAC.
- A product that grows: We are big believers in creating what matters. With us, you will have no come-and-go projects, but instead work on generating leads for a constantly growing and improving platform with a tight-knit team, which you will become an important part of.
- A company that grows: Doubling in revenue in the past year, and tripling the number of our talented people, we have ambitious plans for our marketing team in the coming months. As the team is expanding, you have the opportunity to build and lead your own junior SEO specialists team.
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. To enable that, you’ll get our full support with regular feedback, conferences, and access to e-learning platforms.
- Flexible work environment: An option to hop between offices in Vilnius and Klaipeda, as well as an ability to work from home with equipment to build your own workspace.
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know