Senior A/B Testing & Optimization Analyst
AutoRentals is in a period of hyper-growth! The pandemic changed travel and as a result, AutoRentals is evolving as well. We are introducing brand new initiatives that will take us to a scale many times beyond where we are today. In order to meet our goals, we need to bring on some talented and ambitious individuals who possess a keen desire to build, and a drive to succeed.
This position is 100% REMOTE!!!
As the Senior A/B Testing & Optimization Analyst, you will work with stakeholders to develop and own the testing process and roadmap. You will provide insights that drive and inform business decisions for improving product and website performance. This will ultimately improve conversion and ROI. You will run A/B and multi-variate testing, implement and maintain various analytical tools, make recommendations for data driven strategies to improve performance, and produce reporting and analysis.
You might be a fit for this role if you have:
- Held a dedicated A/B Testing role and are ready to build something from the ground up
- Are not afraid of tackling complex scenarios
- Won't back down from expectations of hitting goals on key metrics
- Design and conduct A/B and MVT tests using Sitespect, define test plans, hypotheses and success metrics
- Serve as the subject matter expert on testing & optimization for our webapp and native apps
- Build, prioritize and maintain testing calendar with well defined and documented processes for testing
- Partner with stakeholders and UX/UI team to develop designs and user experiences that drive business forward
- Evaluate, utilize and manage testing & optimization tools like Sitespect, VWO, Optimizely, etc.
- Leverage data from multiple sources, including testing platform, analytics platforms and our internal database to perform advanced analysis and determine actionable insights
- Translate and communicate test result data and make recommendations to stakeholders on A/B tests
- Keep up to date with web analytics trends and best practices
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, math, statistics, or another related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of web analytics experience in an e-commerce environment
- 3+ years hands-on experience with A/B and multi-variate e-commerce testing
- An insatiable sense of curiosity that drives you to understand the 'why' behind test results, and helps you develop insights that will inform future strategy
- Proven experience with in-depth data analysis, including knowledge of MySQL (or Python / R)
- A life-long learner with a strong growth mindset
- Expert problem solver with a deep understanding of consumer behavior
- Experience analyzing user behavior using Mouseflow, FullStory, Clicktale, Hotjar, Usertesting or other similar platforms
- 100% remote
- Group health insurance
- 401K with matching
- Unlimited paid time off
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know