Product Marketing Manager
Market8 Group LLC
SaaS Growth Advisor
Location: Remote - Must have equipment and infrastructure to work 9-5 EST. Preference for US, Europe, Canada
We are hiring a SaaS Growth Advisor to join our Growth Optimization agency.
IN A NUTSHELL
Are you a data-driven growth marketing strategist? Do you have a passion for SaaS? Can you manage multiple accounts in parallel? Do you have a strong grasp of how SaaS firms grow to leverage opportunities across the entire funnel? Are you able to clearly map out a SaaS path to success?
The SaaS Growth Adviser at product marketing manager is responsible for growth for SaaS clients of Market 8. The SaaS Growth Consultant drives growth for clients through the following avenues:
- Identify bottlenecks to growth and prioritize initiatives to unlock growth across the entire funnel stages: acquisition, activation, revenue, renewals, and referrals.
- Build the foundations of sustainable organic growth for clients by guiding the product-market fit lifecycle: discovering, defining, designing, delivering, and developing value using the jobs-to-be-done methodology (training provided).
In this role, you’ll be working with both external and internal team members.
- Externally you’ll work with SaaS Founders and CEOs, Chief Revenue Officers, Product Owners at seed stage and early growth stage companies looking to either build the right product, launch it to the right market, or scale it up.
- Internally you’ll work with a multi-disciplinary Growth Services team that includes a project manager and marketing team members, including designers, developers, SEOs, SEMs, copywriters, and product experts.
You’ll dive deep to find data, patterns, and insights through customer interactions by implementing tools such as InnerTrends and ProfitWell and manipulate client-side tools like Tableau, Mixpanel, and SQL.
As a SaaS Growth Adviser, you will also be responsible for speaking with some of our potential clients and guiding the process of creating a Strategy Outline that will help them achieve their goals, along with an associated economic proposal for Market 8 services. It’s not about selling but rather advising and adding value to clients from the first touchpoint.
- Advise with potential new clients, diagnose their challenges, and prepare strategy outlines to tailor advice and service proposals to help them achieve their goals
- Be the main point of contact for 5 to 8 SaaS clients
- Drive the implementation of a critical growth stack and implement a metrics and dashboard system to shed light on critical metrics across the entire funnel
- Drive the overall growth strategy for Market 8’s clients, prioritizing initiatives that have the highest potential to unlock growth across the entire funnel
- Conduct a weekly call with every client to conduct advising workshops utilizing several methodologies such as Jobs-To-Be-Done, user interviews, 4 Forces, Positioning frameworks, buying process mapping, product-led growth onboarding, business model canvas, hypotheses testing, among others
- Oversee the quality of execution of initiatives - you are the internal filter and will take the role of the client when interacting with internal team members. This includes overseeing and giving feedback to the Growth Services execution team on specific deliverables, whether that’s a piece of content, a blog article, or a new onboarding process
- Work with the internal project manager to set priorities and ensure smooth execution of the initiatives. You will not actively project manage everything but rather work with the project manager to ensure things happen
- Hold different team members accountable for the execution of initiatives and results
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews for every client
- Stay informed of SaaS trends, investing a portion of your time in sharpening your mastery of SaaS
Is this you?
- You’ve got a strong background in SaaS. You have demonstrated product marketing experience that has led to significant ARR growth (bonus points if you’re a follower of the Product-Led Growth Methodology)
- You understand the different pieces at play when scaling SaaS products: Product Marketing, Development, Sales, Product, Customer Success
- You can strategize based on data analysis. Therefore, you don't (only) believe your gut (although you have a pretty good sixth sense); you trust data. You can lead the necessary efforts to establish useful KPIs to monitor performance and adapt your strategy based on those learnings
- You live and breathe customer feedback and know how to turn that into executable initiatives that make a difference.
- You have a strong enterprising spirit. Knowing if something draws in clients comes pretty naturally to you, and it's easy for you to prioritize based on this insight
- You’re excited about customer delight and find it rewarding in earning client’s trust in every interaction by being responsive and conscientious about your work
- You like to work remotely
What you need:
- 5 years plus experience in B2B SaaS Product Marketing
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous projects involving cross-functional teams
- Technical experience in business intelligence
- Content creation experience
- Strong understanding and involvement in Agile processes and Software Development Life Cycle of small engineering teams (no scaled agile experience needed)
- Significant experience with Google Analytics, Mixpanel, MySQL, and Tableau for BI, ability to learn new technologies quickly
- A college degree is a must.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written in English
- We look for candidates that exhibit the Market 8 spirit: Accountable, radically open-minded, and collaborative
Must be proficient with:
- Google Analytics
- Various content management systems
- Mixpanel, Innertrends
- Google docs, sheets, and slides
You will report to the head of Growth Consulting at Market 8.
SaaS Growth - Product Marketing - Product Management - Account Management - Advising
$50,000 - $90,000 yearly
About Market 8
Market 8 is a growth marketing agency 100% focused on helping SaaS firms establish their brand and sell more software. We offer advising, strategy, and execution of programs to help solve 3 critical problems of scaling a SaaS company:
- Get the message right - Increase your product’s perceived value with the right message, to the right people, at the right time
- Improve close rates - Sell more by matching your marketing and sales to how your customers buy
- Optimize CAC: LTV - Acquire customers that stick with you for the long term, with cost-effective channels
Dozens of B2B SaaS firms, from high-growth SaaS firms to enterprise category leaders, have generated millions in additional ARR with the help of Market 8. Clients range from startups in the traction stage to mature enterprises.
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know