Group CRO Analyst
About the job
12 month Fixed Term Contract
For over three decades our purpose hasn’t changed: we are here to make a positive difference to the lives of all. Through the exceptional products, services and value we offer — is what sets us apart. We are proud of how far we’ve come as a business, now we want to see you grow with us. At Specsavers we promise to make you feel good, smart and cared for. To support this promise we offer competitive salaries, pension scheme, medical and dental care including a range of additional benefits that make Specsavers a great place to work.
Reporting into the Group CRO Lead, the Group CRO analyst will support the end to end CRO process; from insight and idea generation through to working with product owners to implement improvements. You will balance user needs with in-market business goals to form a coherent global experimentation strategy which is firmly anchored in customer knowledge and the wider digital product development plans.
- Formulate Specsavers’ global experimentation strategy derived from user research, in-market goals and global product development priorities in collaboration with the Group CRO Lead.
- Lead on the day-to-day roll out of insight and testing activities in partnership with our optimisation agency, Dentsu.
- Partner with our regional eCommerce teams to align group testing with in-market goals and initiatives.
- In charge of producing clearly articulated summaries of research and testing activities and working to socialise this knowledge across the business.
Key Skills, Ability or Experience
- Proven experience in A/B testing preferably gained in ecommerce for an international company
- Demonstrated analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to generate actionable insights and recommendations in complex global environments using a variety of insight and research methods (quantitative and qualitative)
- Excellent web analytics knowledge and experience (Google Analytics and Content Square preferred)
- Understanding of ecommerce product development and UX, specifically how to break down insights into testable features and hypotheses that are anchored in the broader product vision
- Successful working experience in global matrix organisation
The role can be home-based with quarterly travel to our head office in Guernsey.
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know