Marketing Attribution Data Developer
Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit and deep experience working in high-growth companies?
This might be the role for you!
You will be implementing one of the most crucial aspects of our ‘Eightfold Path’ Growth system. The path we guide our clients along to scale their growing businesses.
You will work with growth experts, creatives, and data scientists to grow companies.
Before You Consider This Role
Large Scale Distribution is a very non-traditional company. Work is one aspect of a holistic life. We want to help you be the happiest and healthiest you have ever been.
We are a team of people in pursuit of our highest potential.
If traditional ways of working are holding you back from excellence, this could be the place for you.
You’re a great fit for this role if you love developing deep expertise of how marketing systems operate.
To be successful in this role, you will be hyper-focused on ensuring data accuracy. You will know how to find reliable answers to intricate software questions.
You should have deep experience configuring marketing systems to track attribution data. You should also have experience testing attribution reliability - while combining marketing systems.
- Audit client’s current data tracking configurations to confirm proper configuration
- Troubleshoot improper data tracking and attribution systems to ensure data reliability
- Standardize and compile marketing performance data using data aggregation tools (i.e., Supermetrics, funnel.io, Segment.io)
- Implement and troubleshoot Google Analytics configurations
- Implement and troubleshoot Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Map custom events and optimize tagging structure in GTM
- Configure reliable Goal Conversions via Google Analytics and GTM
- Create client-wide data standards and processes for data reliability
- Set-up marketing pixels and conduct thorough audits to ensure data integrity
- Configure and debug cross domain tracking issues
- Persist customer attribution data between various platforms
- Create and test KPI’s and marketing metrics for reliability
- Conduct QA testing on marketing funnels to ensure marketing attribution persists properly
- Configure A/B tests on landing pages and marketing funnels using Google Optimize
- Persist sales and attribution data from marketing campaigns to CRM through to Reporting Dashboards
- Create marketing automations using Zapier
- Create custom marketing automations via API’s to connect various marketing efforts
- Create reporting dashboards in Google Data Studio
- Create agency-wide meta analysis of marketing efforts to identify positive trends
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- 5+ years of professional-level experience required
- Deep experience and understanding of major marketing analytics (Google Analytics required)
- Deep understanding of event-tracking configurations (Google Tag Manager required)
- Deep understanding of various marketing attribution models
- Deep experience tying marketing performance to sales and customer information within CRM’s (Hubspot expertise required)
- Experience creating A/B tests using Google Optimize and tracking performance
- Strong experience standardizing data across multiple ad platforms, data warehouses, and devices using Supermetrics, Segment.io, etc.
- Strong understanding of Mobile application marketing attribution platforms (i.e., AppsFlyer)
- Problem Solving abilities – able to solve intricate problems that might not always have clear solutions
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Experience creating accurate reporting dashboards in Google Data Studio
- Empathy – for our team, our partners, our clients, and their customers
- Experience creating documented systems and processes to ensure cross-team consistency
Apply here: https://apply.workable.com/large-scale/j/EDF6874DB5/
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know