CXL Job Board
Apply to roles in Analytics, CRO and Marketing
Displaying 41 - 45 of 45
Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager
At Huel our customers mean everything to us! We have grown a passionate community of Hueligans all over the world by delivering an outstanding product and world-class online experience. Optimising our user experience, analysing data to scope improvement areas and adopting a test-and-learn culture is crucial to achieve that.
We are looking to hire a Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager to work within our Ecommerce team and support the wider Marketing and Commercial team to plan and run our experimentation and optimisation roadmap. You will own our web analytics platform and constantly deep-dive into data to find insight and opportunities to improve our website KPIs.
- Analyse on-site user behavioural data through our analytics suite (including Google Analytics, Heap, screen recordings and heatmaps, etc) to suggest improvements to our online experience.
- Set out, monitor and improve KPIs for the website (product discovery, add to cart, conversion rate, AOV, etc.).
- Promote a test-and-learn culture across our initiatives implementing best practices in the Ecommerce team and championing experimentation across the wider business.
- Create an experimentation roadmap incorporating suggestions from the business (especially Marketing, Commercial and Trading team) as well as your own. Prioritise each experimentation initiative using an efficient framework (e.g. RICE).
- Advise and support the Engineering team on incorporating AB testing in each feature release in a solid and effective way, building experimentation as a step of the development cycle.
- Help add to our analytics and experimentation tech stack, being on the lookout for any new tools and software to improve our testing & analytics capabilities.
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience in drawing up and running an experimentation roadmap, improving KPIs.
- Deep understanding of user behaviour, conversion funnels, user segments and traffic sources, and how they impact performance.
- An analytical and data-driven approach to everything you do. You must be comfortable spending a good chunk of your time performing analytics on site behaviour, traffic, etc.
- Experienced user of experimentations and personalisation platforms (e.g. Google Optimize, Optimizely, AB Tasty, VWO, etc.).
- A strategic outlook on website performance and improvement, with a focus on both user experience and its impact on business metrics.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, looking beyond your strict remit and feeling comfortable chipping in on improvement opportunities across the business.
What we can offer you!
- The opportunity to work in a collaborative environment where you can have a real impact from day one
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Flexible working
- Free on-site gym including Personal Training & Yoga
- Pension scheme
- Optional private healthcare
- Free Huel (of course!)
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE
Senior Conversion Optimization Strategist (Remote)
Ready to Make your Mark?
Blast Analytics is actively seeking a Senior Conversion Optimization Strategist to join our Optimization team. The primary focus of this role is to help execute optimization testing and personalization services to enhance the digital experience with an understanding of our client’s businesses, industries, and environments.
Senior Conversion Optimization Strategist is responsible for executing optimization testing and personalization services for a wide range of clients. Functioning as a key member of our digital experience consulting team, an experienced Senior Conversion Optimization Strategist provides ongoing site performance reporting, quantitative and qualitative data analysis, and recommendations for improving user experience and conversion rates via testing, personalization, voice of customer and auditing. This client-facing role will help organizations turn data insights into actionable recommendations to achieve client’s business and marketing goals.
This is a full-time opportunity that can work remote from any of our US locations; ideally located in the West Coast.
At Blast, you'll have the opportunity to Make Your Mark every day, solving challenges and seeing the positive impact of your work. Join us to Make Your Mark — on each other, our clients, our company, our industry, and the community.
Who We Are
Founded in 1999, Blast Analytics is a strategic analytics consulting company accelerating the complex analytics journey for enterprise and mid-market clients. We solve clients’ data challenges to help optimize marketing campaigns, improve customer experience, increase competitive advantage, and, ultimately, EVOLVE their organizations.
With approximately 60+ teammates sharing a purpose to “Make Your Mark” — on our company, teammates, clients, industry, and community — Blast has been named one of Inc. magazine’s top 5000 fastest-growing private companies and is also a Great Place to Work-Certified company.
Why Work at Blast
At Blast, we believe in meaningful work. Regardless of role, you'll have the opportunity to Make Your Mark every day, solving challenges and seeing the positive impact of your contributions, as we support leaders to EVOLVE their organizations. Join us to Make Your Mark — on each other, our clients, our company, our industry, and the community. Ask any employee why they come to work at Blast, and they'll say, "to make my mark!" The team validated for a second straight year - we BELIEVE Blast is a Great Place to Work! Blast is proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work for both 2019 & 2020.
To Be Successful
- Strong communication proficiency
- Problem solving/analysis
- Leverage your ability to build trust and develop strong personal internal and external relationships
- You will “Make Your Mark” in customized data analysis & insight delivery
- EVOLVE your intellectual curiosity and learning to help drive company and client success
- Negotiation skills
- Technical capacity
- Project management
- Collaboration skills
- Aptitude and passion for learning
- Be solution-oriented – Never say “try” or “can’t”
- Value diversity in gender, knowledge, culture, and experience
Desired Knowledge, Skills, & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-4+ years experience with testing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Business and customer-oriented with strong communication skills
- Demonstrated experience with providing strategy and analyzing Voice of Customer data to identify potential CX issues
- Prior experience performing statistical analysis and end-to-end testing
- Ability to quickly switch tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and proactive with a strong team spirit
- Experience with executing personalization campaigns using a Customer Data Platform for audience targeting
- Experience running A/B tests on Mobile Applications
- Knowledge of relevant statistics principles as it relates to measuring performance for testing and personalization campaigns
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of conversion optimization and experience with A/B/n testing and/or personalization
- Platform certifications (ex. OptimizelyX Platform, Optimizely Developer, Adobe Target, Qualtrics, etc…)
- Hands-on experience with providing strategy and analyzing customer surveys, feedback polls, heat maps, user testing, and session playback
- Collaborate with clients to develop clear and measurable business and testing objectives
- Interpret results with the ability to dive deep into data to highlight key findings and seek buy-in from key stakeholders on the next steps
- Recommend improvements to client sites that target increased conversion rates, then collaborate with the team to design and develop experiments and personalization campaigns that enable the testing and measurement of improvements
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research to identify points of friction and opportunities to improve the digital experience for key audience segments
- Propose and prioritize data-driven test/CX recommendations and generate wireframes and mockups
- Work with developers to ensure proper implementation of A/B/n, MVT, Multi-page tests, and personalization campaigns
- Deliver strategic recommendations and analyze Voice of Customer feedback, including understanding where in the journey to solicit customer feedback and what type of questions to ask to gain actionable insights
- Provide written content on digital experience topics for our website such as blog posts, case studies, and white papers
You Will Work With
Senior Director of Digital Experience; Senior Optimization Strategists and Developers, Senior Marketing Strategists, Analytics Strategists and Reporting Team Members; Other Subject Matter Experts
Are You a Fit?
Blast Analytics is a small yet rapidly growing company that is continuously inspired to learn and tackle challenges in digital analytics and marketing. To get an idea of whether or not you would be a fit within our culture, please review our core values.
Compensation & Benefits
In addition to a competitive salary based on experience, Blast offers extensive benefits for full-time employees which include medical, dental, and vision insurance along with paid time off, a 401(k) plan, and much more. We provide a supportive, challenging, and fun work environment to ensure teamwork, productivity, and teammate happiness.
How to Apply
If you like what you’ve read thus far, please complete the application form and submit your cover letter and resume in one PDF format. We read cover letters and weigh them heavily in our decision to consider an applicant. We are not interested in placement agencies or companies at this time.
Blast Analytics is an “at-will” employer. Compensation, benefits, and job descriptions are subject to change based on individual performance and business conditions.
Blast Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Growth Marketing Manager
We believe that small businesses are stronger together and we’re looking for people who are passionate about our mission.
We are looking for a Growth Marketer to take on cross-sell and up-sell demand generation strategies across various channels with a strong focus on highly targeted, multi-touch campaigns. This is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing Marketing team and quickly make an impact on the company as well as the 6 million+ small business owners that feel at home on Alignable.
You will take a customer first, data informed, and cross-functional approach to increasing customer lifetime value. This role is about understanding who our customers are; how they define success and how they need our help to solve their challenges. Your campaigns will tell a story that allows them to see the value they will gain from investing in Alignable.
In this role, you will be a key contributor to the success of the business by increasing conversion of upsell and cross-sell opportunities with customers.
A day in the life of our Growth Marketer:
- Understand value drivers and create multi-channel, segmented marketing programs to maximize customer outcomes
- Identify, test and predict behavioral patterns that are strongly linked to conversion
- Set up, analyze, and optimize campaigns and tests on a daily basis
- Work cross-functionally with product and engineering to meet ambitious growth targets
- Leverage analytics tools to measure effectiveness of activities and conversion rate optimization
- Use a mix of email, chat, in-app and product messaging to drive relevancy
You are an analytical and strategic thinker with high attention to detail, yet have the empathy and creativity to truly understand customer challenges. You're result-driven and you have a history of exceeding expectations. You have a keen interest in customer profiles and can drive performance across the entire customer journey, across all platforms, using data and insights to guide you.
You thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial work environment, are a hands-on driven problem solver and have a profound bias for action. This position will report to the Senior Director of Growth Marketing and work alongside a team of passionate marketers who are driven by the Alignable mission.
- Affinity for small business and/or an entrepreneurial spirit
- 5-8 years working in growth or customer marketing roles with the ability to drive customers to take action
- Analytical mindset with the ability to capture and share key data and insights to drive marketing strategies and decisions
- Experience creating & executing successful multi-channel segmented marketing campaigns for a Freemium and/or SAAS product
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Marketo, Hubspot, Amplitude, Iterable or similar platforms
Alignable is a social referral network built exclusively for small business owners. Small businesses are the heartbeat of our communities. They are the creators, the risk takers and the problem solvers. Each with a unique story. Our mission is to help them be successful. Today, over 6 million+ small business owners feel at home on Alignable. They connect, share best practices, give each other advice and work together to create referrals and new business.
The Alignable team is made up of small business owners, family and friends of small business owners, and entrepreneurs at heart. We celebrate our differences in experiences, viewpoints, and identities and comfortably show up as our truest selves because we know it leads to better outcomes.
Led by start-up veterans from Invisalign, Constant Contact, PayPal, Amazon, Vistaprint, and Wayfair, we know how to turn promising ideas into enduring businesses that transform the digital landscape. A remote first company, Alignable launched in 2014 and is venture-backed by Mayfield fund, Recruit Strategic Partners, Saturn Partners, NextView Ventures, Lead Edge Capital and KIC ventures.
Email Marketing Specialist
We're email heavy in our marketing, and great sales copy is a crucial piece of the puzzle.
We're publishing 2 new training courses per month, building webinar landing pages, creating drip campaigns and sending multiple emails per week. All of it needs great copy. That's where you come in.
We have a large email list, and most of our sales come from our list. We need to take our email marketing to an even better level and grow the list faster than ever before. Our tech stack is ready for truly data-driven email marketing.
This is an individual contributor role reporting to the Head of Growth.
CXL delivers advanced level marketing training, using the world’s top practitioners as instructors. There is no clear leader in the 'online digital marketing education' space, and we're going for that spot.
We’re a small business on paper (7-figures revenue, 40% growth YoY), but with a big impact. We punch above our weight, and have ambitious growth goals.
In just 5 short years CXL has built a reputation as the destination for data-driven marketing training. In addition, we run 2 world class conferences each year (well, we did before 2020 anyway).
We’re self-funded, profitable, and have been growing every single year around 40-45%. We’re proud of that, but we want to grow faster.
We deliver known quality, and have a strong brand - among those who know us. There are a lot of fans out there.
- Accelerating growth, building repeatable acquisition models
- Standing out in the mature and competitive category of e-learning
- Customer retention (industry-wide challenge in online learning)
ABOUT THE POSITION
What you will do:
You will be responsible for managing the email channel and outgoing communications. You will:
- Own the creation of the weekly newsletter
- Dramatically increase the number of new daily/monthly subscribers (key metric for this role)
- Email strategy for the company - how all the pieces fit together
- Develop new lead magnets and other assets to entice more subscribers
- Contribute to the planning and execution of large scale, multi-channel marketing campaigns with the end goal of driving brand awareness and acquiring new customers
- Ensure marketing messages are conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects
- Email UX - turning each email from us into a piece of delight and a source of valuable information. Working with our UX and design people (you won't do any design work yourself).
- Hyper-personalization. We're using Clearbit, a CDP (Hull) and can do truly data-driven email marketing.
- Email copywriting for our sales emails (1-2x week). Split testing promo email.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling
- Review messages for brand tone
- Ensure messages are mobile-friendly
- Include persuasive 'call-to-actions' in advertisements and promotions
- Develop and analyze key marketing metrics to ensure campaigns are meeting revenue and acquisition goals, provide weekly reporting
- Coordinate and monitor the maintenance, integrity, and security of our email channel
**Marketing coordinator requirements and qualifications:**
- You're very organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You see learning as one of your top priorities
- You are an excellent writer, have outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- You are motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- You have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
- You are a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- You are a critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- You have great interpersonal and communication skills
Head of Growth
Want to become a CMO at your dream company? We'll help you get there.
Come work for us for 2-3 yrs, we'll give you all the responsibility you can handle (far more than what you'd get in a big organization) + help you build your personal brand.
We'll put our marketing muscle behind making you famous and highlighting the good work you do.
This will unlock your next dream role.
The challenge we can offer
CXL is an elearning company focused on digital marketing. It's 90% recurring revenue, so similar to a SaaS business.
We’re a small but ambitious business, with big impact. We punch above our weight.
Since our inception in 2011 we’ve made a name for ourselves as the top resource for conversion optimization expertise. We've built a reputation as THE destination for data-driven marketing training.
We run 2 world class conferences each year - CXL Live and Elite Camp (or used to before covid).
We’re self-funded, profitable, and have been growing every single year around 40-45%. We’re proud of that, but we want to grow faster.
We deliver known quality, and have a strong brand - among those who know us. There are a lot of fans out there.
Challenge #1: Awareness.
We should be bigger than we are. Our stuff is the best. More people should know about us. When companies consider online training providers, we’re often not among the names considered - since they don’t know about us, nor how our offering is superior.
What’s been working for us in marketing is content / SEO and our email list. We need to double down on what’s working AND we need to build out new repeatable acquisition channels.
We do some paid acquisition (external agency), have dabbled in account based marketing and other stuff, but we can do more.
Creativity has not been our strong suite in marketing. Lots of room to improve here. Our organic social media game is lame.
We need to show up better in places where potential customers hang out, we need to do better to get the word out, and do more effective branding (we take the hostile brand route) and stronger positioning.
We need a well thought-out marketing strategy, strong direct response marketing to get more leads, and savvy execution.
Sea of sameness is everywhere around us. Most companies say the exact same things about themselves, and run similar ads. We’re not looking for a cookie-cutter approach. We want to be different, bold, even outrageous, smart about creating awareness, prompting consideration, and driving conversion.
Behind the scenes we're building the next generation of elearning (codename Adeft, will be launched as CXL Playbooks). Private beta launch will be May 2021. This will open up a blue ocean for us.
Challenge #2: retention.
We're kind of like a gym. Just buying a gym membership doesn't make your muscles bigger. You need to go in, and lift weights.
Same with CXL. Subscription alone won't improve people's skills. They need to dedicate time for learning. Most don't do that. We need better onboarding processes, and do what it takes to improve customer retention.
We need to run a lot of experiments.
If this sounds like the kind of challenge you’d love, we want to talk to you.
ABOUT THE JOB AND THE WORK
You will own our growth strategy, and its execution. You will work all growth levers - not just more traffic or better conversions.
Your key metrics are revenue and profit generated through marketing AND retention/churn. We don’t care about vanity metrics.
You will have a team to work with (1 content marketer, 1 community manager, external agencies and contractors, and we need to hire lead gen / marketing people after you start), but we expect you to be hands-on yourself as well. You bring senior level skills and experience, and lead by example. Strong people and vendor management skills are needed - you achieve many of your goals through them.
You need to be resourceful. We have money, but there are limits on how much we can spend. Constraints are great fuel for creativity. You’ll get support and resources from your team and the CEO to execute on good ideas. We’re always down to run experiments.
Fundamentally, we need to bring more qualified people to the front of the funnel by increasing awareness, and then convert them - while measuring everything.
In addition to strategy work, you’ll focus on practical day-to-day work like campaign planning and execution, working with external agencies, creating partnerships, finding distribution partners, identifying opportunities in our analytics. You’ll also be expected to regularly detail progress, setbacks, and marketing insights for the whole company.
Because we are innovating and growing so aggressively, it feels like a startup, where wearing many hats comes with the territory. This keeps us sharp and makes sure there’s never a dull day.
We absolutely believe the right person can point us in the right direction, guide us, come up with campaigns, be resourceful enough to get them produced, manage the process, study the results, course correct, revamp, and try more things.
We’re a small company, and a single person can have a huge impact here. We’ll also make sure we help you achieve your personal goals and career objectives along the way. We are here to support you.
Identify and test new customer acquisition opportunities
Identify opportunities and run experiments to increase customer retention
Grow our organic traffic through better content, SEO, programmatic
Set up and optimize campaigns across multiple platforms, including search, display, social, email, video, and mobile formats to drive sales
Work to understand "must have" customer value, and work to bring more of the right customers to this experience
Run as many experiments as we have bandwidth for
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
Craft relevant deals and partnerships to speed up our growth
Work with and manage other growth specialists in the team
Work with our product team to make CXL the go-to place in the world for data-driven marketing training
Work on shaping our brand and positioning
Do what it takes to move the needle
We're looking for an experienced marketing leader.
- Strong individual results at multiple companies
- Strong team management and leadership skills
You've grown lead volume and customer base for a B2B (subscription) product. You’re hungry for more. You want to be able to tell the story of your next success.
You're highly proactive, can generate tons of ideas, and can get them done. You value execution speed and experimentation. You’re technical.
You have a voice and an opinion. You generate content - maybe you like to write, or be on camera, whatever is your jam. You're visible on social.
You get all aspects of marketing - lead gen, content marketing, direct response, conversion optimization, you know good copy, understand growth loops, and intent based marketing.
You’re really good at what you do, and can demonstrate it.
You’ll report directly to the CEO.
Desired background and skill set:
- You've scaled traffic, experimented with marketing funnels and customer acquisition channels to find profitable ways to grow faster
- Expert at paid acquisition (Google Ads, Facebook etc) and SEO, strong content marketing experience
- Experienced in business development. You love talking to people. You love picking up the phone and calling people, crafting deals
- You know how mid to large enterprises operate and make decisions
- You’re highly organized – you do your research, take notes, document everything
- You have excellent presentation skills
- Passion for measurement / reporting / analytics – you like to measure the results of each action. Advanced analytics skills
ABOUT OUR PAY
The starting salary range for this position is $100,000 - $130,000.
We don’t overwork people, it’s a 40 hour work week.
Our office is in Austin, TX, but we're open to remote. We have people all over.
You get a fun, driven team of colleagues to work with.
28 paid vacation days - plenty of time to sharpen the saw
In-office gym - sound body, sound mind
All-you-can-learn from CXL: full access to all courses - we’re an education business after all
Unlimited sick leave - stay home, get well
Flex hours - we care about shipping, not when you’re at the office
HOW TO APPLY
We want to get a sense of how you think. When applying, do highlight:
1. What you are better at than most anyone else? What’s your superpower and how will you leverage that to make an impact at this company?
2. Which small B2B company do you think is slaying out there? What can we learn from what they're doing?
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know