CXL Job Board
Apply to roles in Analytics, CRO and Marketing
Displaying 1 - 1 of 1
Web Optimization Manager
Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it’s built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it’s a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We’re proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world's top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That’s why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
- Business Insider named us an “enterprise startup to bet your career on”
- Forbes’ Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
- Quartz ranked us the #1 best company for remote workers
All full-time regular employees will be eligible for the following benefits:
- Workato Stock Options at one of Silicon Valley’s fastest growing startups
- Health benefits: Medical, dental, vision for yourself and covered dependents/domestic partners
- Pre-tax benefits: Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts, health savings account, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Company-paid life insurance and short/long-term disability insurance
- Paid maternity/parental leave benefits for new parents
- Enhanced employee assistance program for mental wellness
We are looking for an exceptional Web Optimization Manager to join our growing team. In this role, you will support and accelerate our landing page growth and conversion success. The successful candidate will be user-focused, data-informed, and hands-on with ideating and running weekly A/B tests, identifying opportunities for optimization, and collaborating with digital marketing colleagues to bring heavy-hitting and scalable conversion rate optimization strategies to life for our advertising channels. You will also be responsible to:
- Ideate and execute weekly conversion rate optimization tests on landing pages for our digital advertising campaigns
- Analyze, define and measure ROI for CRO strategies across paid landing pages
- Collaborate with paid search and demand generation colleagues on optimizing and aligning landing page strategy to advertising goals
- Manage CRO experiments through testing platforms (Google Optimize, Optimizely, VWO, Intellimize, etc.)
- Conduct in-depth web analysis via CRM, automation, web analytics and UX insight platforms to drive further ideation and measure impact
- Develop wireframes and work with web product management and brand designers to bring quality prototypes to life
Qualifications / Experience / Technical Skills
- 3+ years in conversion rate optimization execution
- Proven experience in how to run A/B tests in a high growth KPI’d environment
- Expert-level hands-on experience with A/B testing tools like Google Optimize, Optimizely, VWO, Intellimize, etc.
- Fluent in running web analysis via Google Analytics
- History of establishing measurement when running successful campaigns re: tag management, conversion measurement, KPI setting
- Familiar and comfortable with wireframing new design concepts in industry-standard tools like Sketch, Photoshop, XD, InVision, Figma, etc.
- Effective collaborator across multiple teams and stakeholders within marketing
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know