CXL Job Board
Apply to roles in Analytics, CRO and Marketing
Displaying 1 - 1 of 1
(Sr.) B2B Marketing Specialist
At Vivian Health, we’re on a mission to transform hiring and recruiting in healthcare. We’re a high-impact and positive impact business working to efficiently and cost-effectively match the right talent to the right jobs in the healthcare sector, and as a result, help reduce healthcare costs and improve patient care.
We started by bringing transparency and increased access to the opaque and offline $17 billion temporary healthcare staffing industry, and we are now building the largest marketplace in the $1.5 trillion healthcare labor market that enables all healthcare professionals to find their perfect job opportunity, faster and easier than ever before. We empower healthcare professionals across the country by giving them unprecedented access to honest, transparent, and real-time information to aid them in their job search. We connect candidates to the highest paying, most relevant healthcare jobs in the country and we help enable research around the best places to work.
Our goal is to empower healthcare professionals to find the best jobs that fits their needs and to help healthcare employers find great talent quickly and easily. Through the Vivian Health platform, we enable staffing agencies and healthcare employers to more easily find relevant talent, communicate more efficiently, and make better hiring decisions, ultimately enabling them to serve patients more safely and effectively.
Vivian Health is seeking a motivated B2B Marketing Specialist to build out B2B content and consistently engage healthcare employers (health systems, staffing agencies, and home health organizations). This role will play a large part in top-of-funnel go to market operations and will support Vivian’s strategy of further expanding into healthcare facilities. A blend of content marketing and demand generation, this role is ideal for someone looking to build experience in B2B marketing generally. This role reports to the Sr. B2B Marketing Manager.
- Manage the creation and delivery of compelling B2B marketing materials and content: collateral, presentations, emails, newsletters, web pages, case studies, blog posts/articles, webinars, videos, white papers, etc.
- Develop a content marketing process, to ensure a regular cadence of high quality content
- Develop content by writing engaging blogs for the healthcare employer audience and managing other content writers
- Create blogs for the purpose of SEO in the employer space.
- Measure content engagement and effectiveness and recommend improvements
- Ensure effective distribution of content to our audiences via Linkedin and newsletters.
- Run a client rewards program with the Customer Success team to keep existing customers and recruiters engaged on the platform
- Implementation of email marketing campaigns using tools such as HubSpot, Braze
- Assist with running events, coordinate speakers, content, collateral.
- Work with the brand design team to create marketing collateral for campaigns, events and to support sales.
- Put together regular reporting of campaign performance and provide insights into learnings across digital marketing, web, and email.
- 2-4 years of experience in B2B content marketing, demand generation, or product marketing.
- BA in Communications, Marketing, English, Economics, or similar field, or equivalent experience
- Ability to write concise, engaging, and impactful content in support of a business strategy.
- Experience working with digital marketing tools such as HubSpot
- Attention to detail - you always double-check your work.
- Experience running webinars and other virtual events is a plus.
- Experience in healthcare a plus
Remote, SF, Denver, or New York
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know